Tattoos and decisions..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:07 pm
Today, my mother comes to me about wanting to get a tattoo for herself. She has been procrastinating getting one for quite awhile now along with a CCW. Anyways, the bottom line is she's allowing me to get me signed off for a tattoo. Any ideas? Or how did you ladies come up with the idea of a tattoo that you now have or want?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:21 pm
User Image

Although, I love art and think that some tattoos can be very pretty, I don't have one; nor do I want one, but that is just me. Anyway, why not look online to find one that you like the style of or you can try going off something that you like. Just use your mind to find what you think is beautiful and would like to live with for the rest of your life. ^-^

User Image  

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Haunting Paranoia

Wheezing Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm
I was thinking of a Japanese character on my shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:10 pm
I haven't ever thought about getting a tattoo, or really wanted one either. sweatdrop

But I think maybe it would be best if you just thought more on it, so it would completely come from you. If we gave you ideas for your tattoo, it might not feel as special, you know? So I would just think of more things about yourself, what you do, or what means a lot to you. I think you might appreciate and enjoy the tattoo more if you picked it without any opinions from other people weighing in. c:

Though the idea of the Japanese character on your shoulder doesn't sound bad.
What would you want it to say?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:19 pm
Haunting Paranoia
I was thinking of a Japanese character on my shoulder.

I have one of those, believe it or not. I got the symbol for horse on my left shoulder. It was an impulse decision about 18 months ago xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:20 pm
Oh the fun stories I could tell about tattoos in Japanese.. Or supposedly in Japanese, anyway...

Just a little hint- Don't get any tattoos in foreign languages... Just trust me on this one. Unless you're fluent in those language/s, just don't.  

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200

Dark_Fairy_20

Invisible Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:05 pm
Haunting Paranoia

sorry i have no ideas, but as Bloorigard2 said, be careful with foreign languages xD
i just wanted to say that i love your avatar 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:15 pm
Bloorigard2
Oh the fun stories I could tell about tattoos in Japanese.. Or supposedly in Japanese, anyway...

Just a little hint- Don't get any tattoos in foreign languages... Just trust me on this one. Unless you're fluent in those language/s, just don't.

LOL
        I agree with you wholeheartedly.
        I mean, disasters happen.

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:35 pm

I've always wanted a tattoo, but I'm waiting until I'm 18 to get one, kinda for my parents.

But I think tattoos are meant to be meaningful. Something you would look back on in 30, 40 years and still be proud of. Something like a lover's name... not such a good idea, in my eyes.

I agree with Yokies, and how you should get something that's meaningful to you rather than me or any other one of the girls. Though, words/lyrics that mean something important to you might be a good idea, or images that feel important to you.

To me, I'm pretty deadset on getting a tattoo of an anchor on my hand, and a compass rose somewhere. Both of those symbolize how, when I was younger, I was a little lost in life and not sure where I was going, and what I'm going to turn into. That wasn't a very pleasant time for me, and other reasons are involved. I'm still not too sure what my future will hold (oh ho, cliche), but I've been going somewhere. The anchor I envision holding me down to the ground, and the compass rose guiding me.

If that made sense. That was a very brief explanation, and it goes a lot deeper and a lot more personal, but that's an example of how I decide what I want tattooed. (:
        I hoped that helped, in some form. (:

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff