Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
What Am I?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Spring

Friendly Genius

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:10 pm
I go by the title of straight as it's just the simplest thing, but, I'm not currently positive if I really am straight..it's complicated in that I like the opposite gender(men) and don't mind/love their genitalia, but, I'm also attracted to females, and could see myself in love with/in a relationship with one (and have been in a relationship with one if only but for a week..my parents forced me to break up with her and be straight but I continued to love her as her best friend whilst she was unknowing [we were best-friends before we went out [[rivals from 4th through 6th grade and then best friends starting in 6th grade 3nodding ]] and now..well, we grew up and life has taken us down different paths what with college, growing apart, and all that])
[That was in 8th grade when we were in a relationship and my parents made me break up with her]
The only problem is that thinking about doing anything with the same gendered genetalia really makes my stomach churn. I may, but only if I really loved her, and maybe strap on so I don't have to touch anything..the thing is, if I'm in love with someone, I want to please them in all ways possible, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do that with a female.
I don't know what this would be considered: pansexual, bisexual, heterocurious, just really weird, or should I stick with "straight" as my title?
I just don't want to miss out on the opportunity of meeting my twin flame/one true love/person who completes me and what if that happens to be a female? I want to be open-minded, but at the same time, I'm trying not to puke from the thought of future sexual acts.
Please don't be offended about my feelings on same gendered genetalia, these are just my own feelings about myself.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:07 am
well for me i dont really like the look of vaginas, i think they look gross and slimy. but i know im bi/pan because i feel the same way about dicks. i still really like boobs and some parts of the v****a are fun to play with though

you can be straight with some romantic interest in certain girls.

if you dont feel you could even touch a vag but you can touch a p***s then i would assume you are probably straight, which is fine. there is nothing wrong with being straight, it doesnt make you any less open minded smile  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:26 am
Athena Spring
I go by the title of straight as it's just the simplest thing, but, I'm not currently positive if I really am straight..it's complicated in that I like the opposite gender(men) and don't mind/love their genitalia, but, I'm also attracted to females, and could see myself in love with/in a relationship with one (and have been in a relationship with one if only but for a week..my parents forced me to break up with her and be straight but I continued to love her as her best friend whilst she was unknowing [we were best-friends before we went out [[rivals from 4th through 6th grade and then best friends starting in 6th grade 3nodding ]] and now..well, we grew up and life has taken us down different paths what with college, growing apart, and all that])
[That was in 8th grade when we were in a relationship and my parents made me break up with her]
The only problem is that thinking about doing anything with the same gendered genetalia really makes my stomach churn. I may, but only if I really loved her, and maybe strap on so I don't have to touch anything..the thing is, if I'm in love with someone, I want to please them in all ways possible, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to do that with a female.
I don't know what this would be considered: pansexual, bisexual, heterocurious, just really weird, or should I stick with "straight" as my title?
I just don't want to miss out on the opportunity of meeting my twin flame/one true love/person who completes me and what if that happens to be a female? I want to be open-minded, but at the same time, I'm trying not to puke from the thought of future sexual acts.
Please don't be offended about my feelings on same gendered genetalia, these are just my own feelings about myself.

You can have romantic feelings for both genders without having to do anything sexually at first. Maybe you'll become more open a female sexually once you have an established relationship. Also I'd recommend finding a bi guild to be apart since many gays and straight people don't get this and you won't find much support beyond a superficial level  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 am
Pia Austin
Athena Spring

You can have romantic feelings for both genders without having to do anything sexually at first. Maybe you'll become more open a female sexually once you have an established relationship. Also I'd recommend finding a bi guild to be apart since many gays and straight people don't get this and you won't find much support beyond a superficial level

do you have any suggestions for a goof bi guild? preferably with adults and not just young teenagers?  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Athena Spring

Friendly Genius

4,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:15 pm
Shanna66
Pia Austin
Athena Spring

do you have any suggestions for a goof bi guild? preferably with adults and not just young teenagers?

I actually joined this guild to be a supporter and show my support. I just had that one question. I guess I don't really have much to offer but I just really avidly support LGBTQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:42 pm
Shanna66
Pia Austin
Athena Spring

Currently not really unless you consider 19,20, and 21 year olds young teenagers. Though the LGBT guild which you are apart and posted a similar topic of has some in the aforementioned age groups. And seems slightly more chill and understanding.

*I amend my previous statement all the pink got me confused. I have been looking for a bi guild but all I get is young teenagers as well. They make me feel like a wee-a-boo.  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:19 am
Pia Austin
Shanna66
Pia Austin
Athena Spring

Currently not really unless you consider 19,20, and 21 year olds young teenagers. Though the LGBT guild which you are apart and posted a similar topic of has some in the aforementioned age groups. And seems slightly more chill and understanding

no, 21 is closer to my age than 30 at the moment lol. i just asked because it can be so hard to find lgbt places on the internet thats not full of young teenagers either just not wanting to be straight or thinking that their none straightness is the most important thing about them.

i am quite happy with this quild, but i wouldnt mind a couple others to be a member of. there was one i was in that i really liked but i think it died, i havent seen a post from anyone there in ages  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 am
Shanna66
Pia Austin
Shanna66
Pia Austin
Athena Spring

Currently not really unless you consider 19,20, and 21 year olds young teenagers. Though the LGBT guild which you are apart and posted a similar topic of has some in the aforementioned age groups. And seems slightly more chill and understanding

no, 21 is closer to my age than 30 at the moment lol. i just asked because it can be so hard to find lgbt places on the internet thats not full of young teenagers either just not wanting to be straight or thinking that their none straightness is the most important thing about them.

i am quite happy with this quild, but i wouldnt mind a couple others to be a member of. there was one i was in that i really liked but i think it died, i havent seen a post from anyone there in ages

Athena posted a similar thing in the LGBT guild. And the pink made me think it was her posting the entire time. So sorry for the mix up.  

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Taka-tan

Dapper Autobiographer

3,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:04 am
Could be your straight but bi-romantic, which shows an openness on your part in my mind. It means while girls don't sexually attract you, you can love them and date them. Not all love has to be sexual. yum_puddi  
Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games