Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Dear(reserved for Pantie)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:34 pm

When Roy, a 'bad boy'and his and his polar opposite classmate, _____, become brothers and are forced to share a room with each other, they feel it will be a horrible experience but when Roy comes home drunk late one night and kisses his step brother, _____ gets confused and concerned about where this is going, especially when Roy confesses his feelings for his new 'brother,'
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:12 pm

Name:Roy
Likes: cigarettes, music, tattoos, piercings,alcohol, sweets, has a secret love of cute things
Dislikes: his father when he's drunk, school, etc.
Personality: quiet, easily annoyed, is a bit cold at first but is really sweet and kind when you get to know him,
in school he wears glasses, no piercings, and covers his tattoos, which make people think he is a geek.
Bio: Roy and his mother where in a car accident when he was 6, she didn't make but he survived and is very unhealthy because of the accident, his father started drinking a lot after she died until, he recently met a woman that got him to clean up his act and they got married soon after, now he has to share a room with one of the popular boys in his school,
Picture: User Image

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sleepyish v2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 pm

User Image

Name: Donnie
- His high school where he is known as 'king'
- Teasing
- Cats
Dislikes:
- He has a fear of rabbits...
- The smell of smoke
- The idea of love
- Though he hates to admit it, but girls can be so over rated.
Personality: Calm, cool, collected, a bit stubborn at times, flirty, mostly care free.
Bio: Donnie's mother took care of him when he was born, since his father walked out on them. He did his best to help her growing up but there was only so much he could do. She raised a fine young man though and she started seeing some guy who used to be a drunk. Donnie doesn't like him very much and isn't exactly excited about sharing a room with a nobody either.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:31 pm

(Ok, I guess I'll start the day before Roy gets drunk, how about that's the day they move in with each other?)

Roy stood in the door way of a blank room with a full cardboard box in his arms that was label 'clothes' in black Sharpe, he frowned hard when he saw not one, but two beds, each on opposite walls of the room, he sight then quickly claimed the on the right, he set the box on the bed and sat beside it, he examined the rest of the room from there, at least they had their own desks and dressers, but alas, one closest, he pouted for a minute the looked at his watch, he wondered when he would meet his 'new brother' since Donnie hasn't seen Roy's true get up, his piercings, tattoos, etc. This made him worry about rumors, he sighed then put in his ear buds and turned on his iPod then went to collect more of his stuff.

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Captain Pantie