• Generous 100

Dinosawr RAWRS

Shy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:22 am
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS
I need to talk :/

What's bugging you sweetie? sad

Yesterday my bf of 2+ years left me because I don't want to have sex until marriage and he found a girl who's willing, then my family spent two hours telling me why my dream of being a cartoon artist is stupid, and then when I was walking to calm down I saw a bunch of guys from my school and they kept calling me an ugly whore :/  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:31 am
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS

Yesterday my bf of 2+ years left me because I don't want to have sex until marriage and he found a girl who's willing, then my family spent two hours telling me why my dream of being a cartoon artist is stupid, and then when I was walking to calm down I saw a bunch of guys from my school and they kept calling me an ugly whore :/

That guy is a PURE a*****e, I'm sorry hunny but he didn't care for you like you did for him. If he did, he would have respected your decision and DEFFINETLY wouldn't have gone after a girl for something like sex. That is just out of his pure pleasure, not because he wants to achieve something so important like making love to feel like an even closer couple. Forget him, he isn't worth your thoughts.

My family is the same. I want to be an anime artist, but they criticize me saying it won't happen, it doesn't make money, and it is just so childish. But being an mangakan (manga writer) Is my dream, my passion. Sure I'm not soo good in it right now, but I'm working on it. I'm the president of my high school's Japanese club and they all love how hard I'm working, and they also love my dream goal. Not everyone has the same interests, talk to more people who do. Parents, family, sometimes they just don't understand because they have different views. Follow YOUR dream, not theirs.

As for the uglyhore..Sweetie, you are stunningly pretty! That picture of you in your sig, you look like a model! How the fudge are you a whore? You didn't have sex with your boyfriend because of your belief, and that is very heroic and amazing because it's not easy to deal with peer pressure espcially from your boyfriend. You are very beautiful, and have the most awesome hair and eyes! I'm honestly jealous, so please feel better. heart Your dream and your looks are very beautiful and special.

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100

Taylonn

Green Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:33 am
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS

Sorry for the wall of text xD I put it in a spoiler tag. I understand what you are going through and I promise you that life gets better the older you get.
Sorry to hear you're having such a horrible day. Kids your age suck for the most part. If your boyfriend can't respect your decisions then it's better for him to be out of the picture. I had a boyfriend in high school who always pressured me to have sex and went so far as to say he was going to marry me when we turned 18. I broke up with him and a few years later I met my husband, who waited until we were married to have sex (we were together for 3 1/2 years before we got married), because he's completely amazing and gets me.

You'll get there, when you get older all of those people you use to know disappear and you begin your own life where you make your own decisions and make your own happiness.

As for your parents telling you that being a cartoon artist is stupid: Do not go to school for something you don't want to do. I have a friend who was an artist and she was really good too. He parents convinced her that being an artist wouldn't make her money. Now she's 60,000 in debt and has nothing to show for it. She still lives with her parents at the age of 28. Now she works for the city as an assistant with the accounting department making like 8 bucks an hour. She could go back to school to get her teaching certificate but she can't get a loan because she's so in debt.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:34 am
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS

That guy is a PURE a*****e, I'm sorry hunny but he didn't care for you like you did for him. If he did, he would have respected your decision and DEFFINETLY wouldn't have gone after a girl for something like sex. That is just out of his pure pleasure, not because he wants to achieve something so important like making love to feel like an even closer couple. Forget him, he isn't worth your thoughts.

My family is the same. I want to be an anime artist, but they criticize me saying it won't happen, it doesn't make money, and it is just so childish. But being an mangakan (manga writer) Is my dream, my passion. Sure I'm not soo good in it right now, but I'm working on it. I'm the president of my high school's Japanese club and they all love how hard I'm working, and they also love my dream goal. Not everyone has the same interests, talk to more people who do. Parents, family, sometimes they just don't understand because they have different views. Follow YOUR dream, not theirs.

As for the uglyhore..Sweetie, you are stunningly pretty! That picture of you in your sig, you look like a model! How the fudge are you a whore? You didn't have sex with your boyfriend because of your belief, and that is very heroic and amazing because it's not easy to deal with peer pressure espcially from your boyfriend. You are very beautiful, and have the most awesome hair and eyes! I'm honestly jealous, so please feel better. heart Your dream and your looks are very beautiful and special.

Thanks..but I know i'm not that pretty. :/

I know that he's being the jerk, but that doesn't make it much easier. I really liked him.. I kinda thought we might be together until marriage. :/  

Dinosawr RAWRS

Shy Fairy

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:39 am
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS

I know that he's being the jerk, but that doesn't make it much easier. I really liked him.. I kinda thought we might be together until marriage. :/

You are, trust me. You are even very sterotypical beautiful! But I don't believe sterotypical beauty is what matters, but the beauty inside. You are pretty, both inside and out; I hope you realize it soon.

I can understand it's hard, espcially when you have high hopes for being with that person forever. But time does heal all wounds, get involved with things to help keep your mind away from it. Do activities, hang with friends, and soon you will like someone else, there is always someone better, someone who deserves you and you deserve him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:40 am
iNikoru_Wolf

Dinosawr RAWRS

Shy Fairy

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:42 am
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf

ninja
Hm..what to do to make you believe me.... idea I will be your bestest friend, and I'll know all about you, and you'll know all about me. We will be so close that when I tell you this again you will believe me! scream heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:44 am
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf

ninja
Hm..what to do to make you believe me.... idea I will be your bestest friend, and I'll know all about you, and you'll know all about me. We will be so close that when I tell you this again you will believe me! scream heart

Okay :/  

Dinosawr RAWRS

Shy Fairy

eneroella

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:13 am
    ××Cheer up hun. Things will be okay ♥

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:15 am
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf
Dinosawr RAWRS
iNikoru_Wolf

ninja

Okay :/

Thats sad what happened to you. Idk if it will help, but... emotion_hug  

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well the whole sex thing I personally think should have been talked about before the relationship got serious or even before the first year. I mean if he just found out about that then you kind of brought it on yourself. Don't get me wrong, good for you for wanting to wait but what he did is common and classic. If they aren't gonna get it from their S.O, they will find someone else. confused

As for being an cartoon artist who cares what they think! That filed is where the big money is earned anyways, you'd be doing computer animation for that right? I heard that doing things like that is a lot of work. When I went to college to video game stimulation my teacher told us to not think that we can just complete this class and then go out and find a job in the filed. It is a lot of work apparently, having to go to conventions and trying to make impressions on other people, even the teacher so he can give you a good recommendation. That's probably why I failed because I thought it was kind of ridiculous. I rather spend that much time doing the actual work of making a video game not trying to impress people so they can give me a job to do it! Ugh!

And as for the boys, the ugly part was just rude, but my mom always told me the way people sometimes act is ugly. You should have said that, and you'r a virgin, but hell they didn't bother to ask not that it is any of their business but in an nutshell what they said was not true. Because straight up name calling someone you don't know is ugly and rude and freaking pathetic!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:01 am
Sweetie, the right person will understand if you want to wait. Waiting until marriage is not as common as it used to be, but if that's the way you feel, you should stick with it! Keeping sex out of the equation simplifies a lot of relationships.

Re: People dissing your dreams - I wanted to be a writer when I was growing up, but a college course changed that. I gave up for awhile, and even now while I like writing, I don't necessarily want to publish. Don't you give up!

I will say that it may be a good idea to have a fall-back plan, something to make money while you break into comics. It could take awhile, and scrambling for money tends to suck out your creativity. You want to be reasonably comfortable so you can keep producing.

And finally, you are not a whore, so while them calling you that may make you feel bad, you should not feel guilty or ashamed. YOU know who YOU are, and the people who care about you do too.

Good luck and take care. smile  

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100

Fauho

Blessed Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:05 am
iNikoru_Wolf

Dinosawr RAWRS

I completely agree with what iNikoru_Wolf said.

Dinosawr RAWRS, I know you might be feeling very frustrated at the moment, but iNikoru is only being sincere and supportive towards you, not doing the loose talk, please try to consider her words better, there is wisdom in them. And, indeed, your looks are very aesthetic, whether you realize or not. If anyone calls you ugly, they are probably envious or just hateful.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff