Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So i recently decided to put my fish tank back in my sig seeing as I have a lot of fish in it. Well so far it has had three plays and I get PMs from.......I guess NPC or the admin or whatever to let me know about the plays and so far apparently the three people have played my tank sucked at it! Seeing as I have gotten messages saying they got a certain amount and the average amount for someone with my tank is 2072.

Then they suggest I go to the fish forum to get tips. Um no, it is not my fault that these people suck at playing my tank! I mean I guess like four fish only glow, but it's not my fault they can't get 1k or more. Psh!

Oh and don't comment on this taking this seriously and possible being like oh it's just a message blah blah, I'll will rant about whatever I damn well please! Thank you! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:43 am
Haha, I think all tank status PMs say that, even if you had a tank full of Stone Coatls and would get 3000+ average per player and 30 plays a day. I stopped taking care of my fish so I could clear out and get my hands on some mini monsters, but I only have 3 monsters so far..hmm.

If it helps, the first 5 players of a tank get a 500 gold bonus.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces