Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Prefects' Bathroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A special bathroom restricted to use by school Prefects, Head Boys, Head Girls and Quidditch captains. It is located on the fifth floor behind the fourth door to the left of a statue of Boris the Bewildered, which only opens when given the correct password, 'Selkie'.

In one side of the room there are the stalls with toilets inside. Opposite the toilets there is a large, swimming pool-like tub with bath taps surrounding it.The pool-like bath is sunk into the ground and is not above ground. The bath taps all run different-coloured bath water, soap bubbles, and foam.These bath taps are a hundred golden taps surrounding the whole pool-like tub, with a different jewel set in each tap.

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ stepped onto the fifth floor and walked to where the bathroom was said to hide. The girl pulled a neat notecard from her pocket, reading back her handwritten instructions. She looked at the creepy statue again, then back to Cersei. "Here goes nothing! Selkie," She smiled when the statue began to move, then beamed up at her friend. Once the door was open, Remy led Cersei into the room. Tiny steps were stopped short as the smaller girl regarded the huge room. The tub alone could turn into a swimming pool! There were about a thousand taps, and the curious girl wanted to figure out what each and every one did. "Bloody effing hell. Whoever told you it was amazing was definitely correct."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:54 am
Take a look at those red lights, green lights, blowin' my mind
I'll show you somethin' if you show me a good time

Wait a minute girl, can you show me to the party?

I'll let you in through the backdoor
I'll let you in through the backdoor, baby
I'll let you in through the backdoor, I'll let you in

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Her giggles that had echoed the entirety of their journey had ceased and her lips fell to a small gaping hole, mesmerized, she hadn’t realized she’d been holding her breath until, all at once, she sighed ever so blissful. ”Woooow, Merlin this is—wooooooow,” She blinked as she took a few steps inside, not bothering to look over her shoulder at the sound of the passageway closing behind them.

”I can’t believe your sister never brought you here! This is bloody amazing!” She exclaimed, bright and wide eyed and her jaw dropped to the floor. She smiled brilliantly to her friend beside her as she took a few cautious steps forward; she could feel the warm steam billowing from the hot bath and pooling around her ankles. Hundreds of golden faucets, and each adorned by an individual gem that gleamed as if it was polished new; giggling, Cersei kicked off her heels and tossed away her robes without a second though letting them drop to the floor around her ankles. Tearing her uniform over her head and unzipping her skirt; she slipped into the warm bath of the pool tying her hair up in a messy bun to keep it dry and then let on a long, blissful sigh of relaxation.

Then, she peered a curious lilac eye over her shoulder to gaze upon her friend. ”C’mon mate! The water’s perfect

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Waiting for Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched in awe as Cersei climbed into the bath. The smaller girl got undressed, folding each article of clothing and stacking it neatly. She stepped out of her boots, then her socks last. Her thin body shivered a bit, goosebumps raising over her pale skin. "Y-you sure? I-it's a b-bit ch-chilly out here." Her voice was stuttering from the chill. Small steps were taken, before small feet stepped in. Once her toes had gotten comfortable, the young wolf stepped in. Remy sat on the bench, gold eyes meeting violet. "So you were right." Remy sighed at her long hair puddled all around her in the water.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:08 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She giggled at Remy’s hesitance, and for the life of her, she couldn’t understand why. Curling a curious brow, she tilted her head as the girl neatly folded away all of her clothes before she scanned a furtive glance to her own garments that were scattered throughout the white tiled floors. ”Seriously, would you think I’d lie to you?”

“Ooo, cute bra—wait… seven hells—when did you get your belly pierced?”
She teased her as she swam across the pool slowly, giggling, careful to keep her long ebony locks high above the water. Before she knew it, she was twirling bejeweled nobs sprinkling out bright bubbles and warm rivers of pink and purples to intermingle in the water with the scent of lavender and rose wafting in the air. She smiled harmoniously before turning back to Remy. ”I told you so.” She couldn’t help but smirk.

Swimming closer and closer to Remy now that she was completely submerged in the water, her lips danced into a marvelous grin up into her high cheekbones. ”You’re hair is so long and pretty,” she gushed, probably for the hundredth time, as she inched close to her friend to tease her fingers through Rem’s doused long hair.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Inching closer to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:31 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blushed at Cersei, cheeks pink. "I got it done over the summer. Right after.. You know..." She thought for a moment, debating what to say. "Right before school started. How about you? Went from blond to black?" She inhaled the sweet perfumes that the soap made, smiling lightly.

As Cersei scooted closer, the more skittish of the two scooted back. Remy looked down at her hair, then back into the lilac eyes that fascinated her so. "I-... Thank you... I actually need it cut soon enough... It's getting too long... and... erm..." A nervous blush tinted the wolf's cheeks, her gold eyes wide with emotion.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:38 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She’d barely heard Remy’s pause, or that missing beat in her sentence as Cersei floated closer to comfortably run her fingers through Remy’s hair, twirling it at the ends, braiding it for a few seconds before combing it with her fingers again gently. At the notion of having blonde hair, she blinked. ”Did my hair really look blonde?

“I always thought it was more of an auburn, chestnut—light brownish redish? Heheh, I dunno, either way, I’ve charmed my hair to make it darker; I think it looks much better this way.”
She explained easily, a sly smile on her lips as her mind began to drift and her eyes began to wander up and down. ”Ooo, don’t cut your hair too short! You know I love playing with it,” she smirked and then tore her eyes away from supple flesh to face Remy. ”Why are you blushing?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:50 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ nodded at Cersei's mention of her formerly light hair. Her gold eyes twinkled lightly, then the girl drew her knees to her chest. She wrapped her arms tightly around her shins, looking at the other girl. "Even if I do, it grows so bloody fast it wouldn't matter." She ran a small hand through the smooth brown hair, looking at it. At this point, it was at her knees, and drowning her out. When confronted about her blush, the glimmering gold eyes looked downward. "I dunno. Maybe just the steam.. heat and such."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

The warm steam of the water wafted pleasantly in the air and the sparkling water danced with pink and purples around them. Her giggled echoed in the bathroom, and, almost as if she was debating, she finally lamented with over exaggeration. ”Fiiiine, you can cut your hair if you want toooooo, but I want to be there when you do it,” her low carnal voice sung hypnotically.

Too trusting and naïve, Cersei shrugged her shoulders simply and let the detail of her flushed cheeks roll off of her mind with a gentle wave. She titled her head as she noticed Remy curling up into a protective ball; the only time Cersei had ever done that was when she was upset, or uncomfortable. So she paused and left her friends long wet hair plop back into the water. ”Hey, you okay…?

“You seem a little tense?”
Veela lips pouted, her enchanting eyes captivated Remy’s to try and demand and answer (as if she’d be able to tell the difference from a lie or truth anyway.)

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at the other girl, sighing lightly. "I-I'm fine... it's just.. I dunno." She curled up tighter, a trace of fear and worry in her eyes. "I'm scared to try again. What if I get hurt again? M-my heart... and... I cried..." Remy cuddled into Cersei, laying her face on the taller girl's shoulder. Her body was shaking with the painful tears again, sobs rolling nearly soundlessly through her. Her arms wrapper around the other's waist, feeling the urgent need for affection. She felt as if the entire world was throwing its worst at her, from becoming a monster, to being kidnapped twice in one summer, losing love, and now being forced to confess her biggest fear in front of her friend. Why couldn't anything ever help her?
"I don't want to be alone anymore..."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:32 pm

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

When it came, she hadn’t expected it at all. Caught off guard, she let out a soft ”oh,” whisper gently, tangling in with the hot steam soaring all around them. She blinked as she felt her friends shoulder lean in close against her shoulder, the sudden warmth of her flesh suddenly very aware in her mind. Instinctively, she coiled her arms around her friend and hushed her gently, her soft, low and raspy voice humming with a carnal grace. ”You don’t have to be alone, you have me, and Heather, and all of your friends…”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:45 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ cuddled into Cersei's arms, needing to feel the presence of another human. Remy tightened her arms around her friend's waist, cuddling into her. "I jus'... Everyone's depending on me. Heather, the little ones... the team... My pa-.... parents..." Gold eyes narrowed at Rem's stupidity. She had gotten so emotional, she had almost let slip her secret. "Yes, Bleiddiaid. Imagine... Little Cersei finding out her play thing was a vicious monster. How do you think she'd like you then?" Remy shuddered unconsciously, before continuing. "I want to be strong... but... I don't know how long I can make it. There's just... so many people relying on me. I don't want to fail... 'cause then they'll hate me..." Gold eyes stared beseechingly into violet, the girl sending a pleading look. a tear streamed down, making the wolf feel weak. In a near silent whisper, she said,
"I need help."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:34 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

She curled her body into her friends tiny frame, feeling the warmth of her skin radiating against hers even in the heated bath of colored bubbles gently popping around them into nothing. Cersei wrapped one arm around Remy’s shoulders and the other around her soft waist as she pulled her closer until the small wolf was nestled in her lap comfortably. Nimble fingers smoothing her soft hair down, trying her best to comfort her; Cersei shook her head as she heard the poor whimpers of her friend. It ripped at her heart until it bled, she couldn’t bear to see her best friend like this. ”Rem, you’ll do fine! I promise!

“No one will hate you, and if they do, I’ll punch the ruddy git!”
She tried to humor her, and when it didn’t seem to work, she frowned and nuzzled her face close to Remy’s so that her lips trickled against her hair and her breath tingled down her neck. ”And I’ll always be here to help you.”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:51 am
User Image
Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ snuggled into Cersei, curled into the girl's lap. She closed her eyes as she listened to her friend's words, letting them sink in. Wolfish instincts kicked in when Cersei nuzzled close, leaving the shorter girl nuzzling her cheek. For several long seconds she lay there, just enjoying her friend's embrace before her eyes opened. Gold eyes met violet as Remy looked at Cersei. "Thank you very much. Y-you have no idea how good that feels." She hugged the other girl again, still settled in her lap. The wolf wished she could just stay here all day. Cuddled up with Cersei, warm water surrounding them, the soft scent of flowers in the air, and a friendship connecting the two souls.

"I love you,"
she thought of saying, but couldn't push the words out. What was it about the violet eyed girl that fascinated Remy? Gold eyes looked the younger teen up and down, trying to figure it all out.

Unfortunately, Remy didn't notice the blush filling her cheeks.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:12 am

Fourth Year, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

The moments lingered like the bubbles wafting in the air, inevitably, they would have to end, but for now, she relished in these moments. Serenity had overtaken her, and her submerged fingers wrapped around her friend’s waist massaged small circles over the bare flesh there, comfortingly, almost teasingly. When wild golden eyes connected with her, a strike of static swept within her core and tingled her nerves. As the silence continued to hang in the delicate air, she found her fingers exploring more of Remy’s petite body, inching slowly. ”It’s…” her low, carnal and breathy voice tickled the air gently. ”It’s no problem at all…” She whispered even gentler, like mist floating in the warm air. Soon, before she knew what she was doing, she brushed a small kiss on the top of her best friends head while he fingers continued rubbing up and down her waist, and near her hips.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Prefects Bath
---------- Close to Remy
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Miss GryffindorK

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers