Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Prefects' Bathroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Darius Silver ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound. 
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all. 
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Verily followed Darius into the prefects bathroom rather timidly. She really wasn't one for break school rules. It just wasn't in her nature, and even this tiny little rule break, was terrifying to her. She could feel her heart pulsing, but she was pretty sure part of that wasn't anything to do with break rules. She glanced at her boyfriend with a tiny smile, before turning to the room.

Silver eyes widened. The bath was huge! Huge! Darius hadn't been lying when he'd told her about it. She giggled quietly and turned back to him.
                                                        "You really weren't kidding." She said, leaning up to brush her lips against his cheek gently.

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร. 
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є. 
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔. 
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Darius smiled "Yea, told you its like a small pool," He felt her brush her lips to his cheek and he leaned in to kiss her softly. "The best part is its privet we can spend a long time here without anyone bothering us." He felt her pulse on her lips and moved a hand on her cheek. "Are you getting thrills from being a bad girl?" He joked a bit and he went back to kissing her.
{OoC:}

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

User Image 

Verily rolled her eyes as he kissed her softly. His words only proved her guess on why he had really brought her here. She giggled quietly and slid her hands around his neck, pulling herself closer to him. A soft hum left her lips as he teased her. "Maybe I am." She teased right back in a sing songy voice, before bouncing up on her toes and kissing him happily. He wasn't lying after all. IT was a private place. Why not kiss him?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:32 pm
Xistund
User ImageUser Image

Darius grinned playfuly as she kissed him back and held her hands around his neck he grabbed her leg and picked her up as he kissed her and lightly biteing her lip

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image

User Image 

Verily broke the kiss with a fit of giggles as he lifted her off the ground. Smiling, the redhead rubbed her nose again Darius' happily. "I see exactly why you brought me here mister." She teased him playfully. "It was most definitely not to show me this huge bath, so don't you play mister innocent." Another giggled slid from her lips and she kissed his nose, before her lips drifted further south and she found herself kissing him once again. She couldn't resist. 

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:46 am
User ImageUser Image

Darius chuckled a bit, "What gave me away?" He kissed her lips and moved down to her neck nibbling on it. "So, since we are here how about a bath?" He smiled playfully, his mind going to dirty places.

Xistund

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image 

Ver blinked and wriggled in her boyfriends arms until her feet were firmly back on the ground. He'd admitted to his less than innocent intentions and now her heart was really racing. She glanced at the bathtub when he suggested a bath and a dark blush rose to her cheeks. She couldn't speak. She couldn't say anything. Silver eyes returned to him for a moment.

Without her telling them too, her hands had risen and were pushing against his chest, shoving the taller boy away from her. Without a second glance back the nervous redhead raced out of the prefect's bathroom and all the way to her common room. She didn't know why she'd freaked out... she hadn't been able to control her reaction.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

With a sigh, Sun walked into the bathroom, ready to spend a good thirty minutes just relaxing and get himself squeeky clean. The end of the year was fast approaching, and the thought of that scared him. Was he ready to be thrown into the working world? Perhaps, perhaps not. But he still had his seventh year to go, so let's stop thinking about that.

Valentine's day, uh? He wondered if Chloe got his really derpy Valentine's. As he did, he removed the pieces of dirty clothing that clung to him and wrapped himself in a towel, heading towards the bath.

{ooc; this post is in conjunction with the Valentine's Day event, so the timeline does not exactly fit with the overarching timeline within the guild}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

murruelecreuset
Squeeky Luff

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:26 pm
A gnome waddled into the bathroom, dressed in a white toga-like outfit, with angel wings magically added to him. He was working with Natalya for the Valentine's Event that was going on in Hogwarts.

Finding the recipient the gnome peeked into the prefect's bathroom and aimed his bow at the target.

Hitting the target in the butt, was a rose with a pink, perfume scented scroll attached to it, when it was opened it would read.

Quote:
To my dear Sun,

There is so much I could say but only one thing sounds right.
You make me who I am. Without you I would never open up and be the person I am today.
I'm happy to say that I am forever yours and that you are mine.

I love you with all my heart.

- Love your Chloe

The gnome then waddled off, ready for it's next delivery.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:54 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Sixth Year || Prefect || Dating Chloe
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A sharp jab in Sun's behind earned a yelp from the boy. He grabbed whatever hit him and, to his surprise, found a valentine letter. Wha- Sun spotted the freaky cupid gnome thing waddle off in the distance, which most definitely creeped him out. Of all the places to be found, the thing had to choose the bathroom? Sun simply stood there, one hand holding the rose and the other hand rubbing his bum. I'm most certainly am not going to the hospital wing, he told himself. Screw infections. Such a lovely attempt at preserving his dignity after getting stabbed in the butt in the most awkward way possible.

{ooc; this post is in conjunction with the Valentine's Day event, so the timeline does not exactly fit with the overarching timeline within the guild}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed again. But it's useless to compare myself to the past when I have a present and future to tend to.

murruelecreuset
Squeeky Luff

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:39 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Adorkable in the Prefect's Bathroom with Ronna
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mischievous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Alright, time to get to the bottom of this. ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Coin-operated boy; ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          All the other real ones that I destroy ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Cannot hold a candle to my new boy and I'll ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy couldn't contain her grin when, just like clockwork, Ronna turned the corner to the corridor, at just about the same time she did every day. There were, of course, occasional variances, but the Ravenclaw typically chalked those up to the Gryffindor pausing to scold some first years or something. She took her duties seriously, after all, unlike most of the rest of them. Not that Gypsy didn't do her job, she just didn't actively seek out troublemakers to scold... it'd be rather hypocritical of her. Still, for once, Gypsy was grateful for Ronna's predictability, because it meant that she'd known exactly what time to be standing outside the prefect's bathroom waiting for her. She flashed Jer a small smirk before pushing off the wall opposite the entrance, nearly colliding with the other girl as she grabbed her by her upper arms and veered her off-course and towards the bathroom. "We need to talk," she declared, voice lilting upwards in amusement. Her hair was a bright, vivacious purple, which, if Ronna paid any attention at all, should've made the other girl worry. After all, it always meant she was up to something.

spaceAs she uttered the password and ushered the Gryffindor in, Gypsy couldn't help but feel a small pang of guilt for keeping Jess out of the loop on this. But, Jess was too close to the issue at hand, after all. This required the handling of a neutral party, and Gypsy... well, she was certainly more of a neutral party than Jess. Not the most neutral by any means, but, then, a truly neutral party wouldn't even bother with this at all, now would they? As soon as they were inside, Gypsy released the blonde and smirked lightly. "Jer's standing guard outside. No way you're escaping. I trust I don't need to tell you what this is about?" She arched a brow. Ronna wasn't stupid, after all. It didnt' take a genius to realize she wanted to talk about her and Toby.

spaceBut, Gypsy was impatient, as always, and didn't wait for the Gryffindor to respond. "I've been watching you, you know. Both of you. And you're both acting weird. Or, weirder than normal, in Toby's case. So, fess up. What's going on?" Part of her wondered if the two of them were, like, secretly dating or something, but there was no way Toby could've hidden that from Jess. So, what was more than likely the case was that either one of them had legitimate feelings and the other was annoyed, or they both had feelings and were being stupid about it. Which, Gypsy wasn't really one to point fingers in that regard, but hey, if she could stop being stubborn, so could they!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ Never let him go
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And I'll never be alone
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Not with my coin-operated boy

User Image

(( OOC: ))

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image Ronna was caught off guard when she nearly collided with the currently purple-haired Ravenclaw who grabbed her quickly and said, they needed to talk, as she shoved her towards the bathroom. Considering it was probably Gypsy wanting gossip or what not, Ronna couldn't honestly think of a valid reason to struggle. It was bound to happen sooner or later, Ronna knew, she wasn't stupid. She just avoided the prefects bathroom for as long as she did for precisely reason. When Gypsy let her go, Ronna let out a long sigh as she looked around, well the bathroom was nice so she supposed she had been missing out.

Crossing her arms, she turned to face Gypsy as Gypsy smirked and told her that Jer was standing guard outside and that there was no way she could escape and trusted Ronna knew what Gypsy wanted to talk about. "Oh great, so you go from petty pranks to an actual unlawful imprisonment, nice way to move up the chain of rule breaking," Veronica sighed, rolling her blue eyes, not even bothering to uncross her arms or reach for her wand.

And, of course, something like that wouldn't phase Gypsy as she began with the whole 'I've been watching you' and demanding to know what is going on. "What is going on?" Ronna laughed, "That's a bit of a vague question. What, between us two? Nothing really. God, if you want gossip on me I'm sure you could find far more interesting stuff to bother me on."

"Toby's terrified I'll get around to remembering that I didn't punch him this summer-which legally I could have-or hexed him-which legally I couldn't have, and he is probably annoyed he is a reserve beater this year and I'm not," Ronna added. "Then again he doesn't have Mama Elli around to treat him like her pet and there were probably less politics in play and if there were it would probably go more in my favor this year."

User Image "I'm not acting any different than any other year," Ronna said, raising a brow at Gypsy, daring her to counter, which knowing how little Ronna said and how vague her answering was to anything Toby related she probably would have something to say. On the bright side, once Gypsy was happy enough with whatever she heard Ronna could finally safely enjoy the perks of the prefect bathroom.

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mischievous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceGypsy snickered at Ronna's assessment of her borderline illegal actions. "Well, ya know. I've been a good girl this year more or less, had to make up for that," she said, knowing it'd probably get her a dressing down and not particularly caring. It wasn't like she was afraid of the Gryffindor, after all, and anyway, she was on a mission, and that mission was far too important for her to get sidetracked with petty squabbles. Besides... she found that she was usually in a much better mood lately, which she absolutely in no way attributed to the snog session with Jer in the antechamber... or the ones that had followed in the subsequent days. Okay, whatever, so, she finally had the boyfriend she'd wanted all along, blah blah blah, that was not the point right now. The point was, she had a mystery to get to the bottom of.

spaceThe Ravenclaw rolled her eyes dramatically, blowing out a puff of air and crossing her arms. "It was purposefully vague!" she declared. "It was a cleverly calculated move to see how you would answer! And I don't want gossip on you, please, the only gossip I care about is gossip about me, have you forgotten?" She snorted at this, thinking that, hey, it wasn't as though nobody presently listening was unaware of the fact that it was a miracle her ego fit in the bathroom. In reality, it was just that she didn't care about gossip at all, but, she would really like to know what people were saying about her just for the sake of knowing. "Whatever, point is, this isn't about gossip or rumors or nonsense, this is about you, and Toby, and figuring out whatever the hell is going on between the two of you!" She ruffled her hair in agitation, closing her eyes to center her thoughts. She was getting ahead of herself. And, she didn't buy Ronna's answer for one second. She ignored the nonsense about Toby's mood because the parts that were accurate didn't matter and the parts that weren't were so not worth arguing over (Mama Elli, what the hell was that nonsense?).

spaceOnce she had her thoughts collected and organized, she looked back at the Gryffindor. "Pffft, Ronna, you're acting totally weird. So, either you're lying, or you're in denial and you haven't noticed. Given that this is you we're talking about, I'm guessing denial. Which, of course, I totally get," a light snort at this, because sheesh, did she get that, "but, as someone who has recently been forced into the light by an utterly traumatic experience... trust me, it's better out here. It's very hard to be honestly satisfied with the choices you're making when they are not the choices you want to make." Ugh, wasn't that the truth? For once, Gypsy would be more than happy to admit, stubbornness got her no where. Not that she wasn't still worried that eventually this was going to blow up in her face, but it wasn't like there was anything she could do about it at this point except go along with it and hope for the best... besides, going along with it was nice. Being with Jer was nice. Not that Gypsy thought that all a girl's problems were solved with romance, but, hell, she hadn't really had much in the way of problems anyway.

spaceThe Ravenclaw sighed lightly, shaking her head. "Look, Ronna, I know we get along about as well as water and oil, but, Toby's my friend, and he totally likes you. Thing is, he's a bloody idiot, and still about at the maturity range of the guy who drops frogs down the dresses of girls he likes because he doesn't know how to express his feelings. So, I just wanna know... total honesty, if you have absolutely any feelings for him other than pure, concentrated annoyance (which I totally wouldn't blame you for by the way)... Like I said, he's an idiot. And you're not. So, I dunno. It's sort of on you to be the smart one. Which, if you don't want to waste your time, fine, but, you should probably put a definitive end to... whatever this is, if that's the case. Or, maybe you already did, and he's just being obnoxious, I dunno, he's not talking." Because he liked Ronna, Gypsy thought. He wasn't talking because he liked her, and he didn't want to admit it because she was Ronna, and she probably totally hated him, right? That was the thing, Gypsy didn't think that they'd talked about any of this, not really, because Toby totally thought Ronna hated him. Not knew she hated him, or he'd have been a lot more bitter about it. Instead, he just seemed confused. So, the two of them needed to talk. Like, actually talk. Which, the only way that would happen is if at least one of them made the active decision to be smart about this... and it sure as hell wasn't going to be Toby.

User Image

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

➳ ➳ 5th Yr Gryffindor ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ Muggle-born, Daughter of Late Officer Brian Kiss of the Kent Police ➳ ➳
➳ ➳ PrefectBeater on Gryffindor Quidditch Team ➳ Vice-Captain of the Reparifors Group Therapy ClubDueling Club Member ➳ ➳

Laurel and Dragon Heartstring Wand
Born on June 22, 2011
5 feet 7.5 inches tall
Wearing: Uniform

User Image Veronica raised a brow when Gypsy said it was purposefully vague and that it was a calculated move on her part to see how Ronna would answer and that she didn't care about gossip besides what was said about Gypsy, herself. That actually wasn't too hard to believe. "Please, my father wanted me to be a lawyer since I was a toddler, probably before that, I was read court cases and what not for bedtime stories. You fail miserably at interrogations if you think that is going to actually get you exactly what you are looking for. Leading questions are a far smarter tactic."

Shaking her head she sighed as Gypsy argued she was totally acting weird and thus either Ronna was lying or in denial. And then said something about traumatic experiences forcing her to make decisions and get out of denial. Narrowing her eyes dangerously at Gypsy she said clearly annoyed, "One, if you want to get down to the matter I acted far weirder last year than this year and I had a valid reason to. Thank-you very much for noticing that, by the way. Though, I have to say only one person did so I did a good job at hiding it so whatever. Two, you only care about how I am acting because it is something potentially juicy in your book. Because like oh my God, it was the snog to end all snogs," Ronna ended sarcastically and rolling her eyes, her annoyance quickly fading to the steady irritation it was before. Tapping her fingers on her arm she listened as Gypsy went on about how Toby supposedly totally liked her and acted like they were buddy, buddy on the matter. And then said Ronna should put a definitive end to the whole thing or that maybe she did and he was being obnoxious and not talking.

"I..." She paused obviously flustered by what the Ravenclaw said. "Look... I mean we talked about it already... he said it meant nothing and it was a random impulse. I kissed him back out of practicality of the situation... I mean he already kissed me and decking him would have gotten me roped into the problems caused by his own stupidity in the first place."

"He probably would have done the same thing if you or anyone else were there-or at least anyone female, I don't know if he's interested in guys, quite frankly I don't care," Ronna said, her voice sharpening and her face already notably flushed, and her hands clenching into her crossed arms notably. "There's nothing to end. If the moron needs me to actually break a bone of his not in try-outs or something to end this properly fine, but I thought it was discussed properly and sorted out when I helped his limping self up to the hospital wing. I mean I did hit the bludger that broke his ankle partially because I was using more force than I generally do in practices or try-outs but still... I helped him up there and did the splint so even enough."

User Image "There, happy? That's all. End. Of. Story. Miss Lovette," Ronna snapped.

Cara MiaKitty

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:36 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Mischievous
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx

spaceGypsy gave the Gryffindor girl a toothy grin in response to her critique. "Is that so? You really shouldn't tell me things like that, Ronna, I might actually listen and then you're contributing to my future mischief. Makes you practically an accomplice," she told her. The purple in her eyes brightened at the comment. She really shouldn't be trying to get under the girl's skin right now, but she couldn't resist. They were never going to be friends, but Gypsy liked to think that they were at least somewhat friendly antagonists. Except, Ronna didn't really antagonize her at all, at least not on purpose. Okay, whatever, she was Ronna's antagonist and Ronna was her... something. She didn't know. Buzzkill? That sounded about right. If she were inclined to listen to the blonde, she might say conscience, but like that was ever going to happen.

spaceThe Ravenclaw rolled her eyes at Ronna acting offended that she hadn't noticed her acting 'weird' last year. "Oh, please, I'm not completely unobservant. I noticed. I just kept my nose out because it wasn't any of my business. What, if I'd asked, you would've suddenly told me everything and we'd have been BFF's? Yeah, right. This, on the other hand, is my business, because Toby's one of my best friends. And, for the record, that is why I care. Not because of the juicy nature of the kissing. I only played that up on the way here to antagonize Toby. It's sort of my thing, in case you hadn't noticed. If it hadn't been him, I wouldn't have cared beyond mild amusement that you'd somehow gotten yourself snogged in an alley." She snorted at this. Again, she couldn't care less about gossip. She only poked her nose into her friend's lives because they were her friends. Other than that, she barely knew what had happened to her own housemates yesterday, let alone what drama was being whispered about around the school. If it didn't affect her or the people who were important to her, she simply didn't have time for it. She had better things to do.

spaceShe was honestly a little surprised when Ronna seemed to get a bit flustered at her question. She watched the Gryffindor carefully for her own responses, curious. From what she could tell, it seemed like Ronna was hiding something, which in this case would probably mean that she did actually like Toby, especially if he'd said it was nothing. Gypsy had news for the Gryffindor, though, Toby was lying through his teeth. She didn't think he was only lying to Ronna, of course, he was probably lying to himself, too. Because he was an idiot. "End of story, my arse. I am absolutely not happy, Miss Kiss, because all you just told me was about how he feels and absolutely nothing about how you feel. And trust me, when he said it was nothing, he was lying. If it had been nothing, he wouldn't be so annoyed at Jess and I for harassing him over it. He would roll his eyes and not care. It's a bit difficult to annoy someone over something that doesn't matter. So, he was probably just telling you it was nothing because that's how he thought you felt about it. In which case the question becomes... how did you feel about it?" She paused, narrowing her eyes a bit. "Not that you have to tell me or whatever. But, think about it. Figure it out, and for Merlin's sake, be honest about it. When you figure it out, talk to him. And don't ask him, because he'll just say the same thing. Tell him." The Ravenclaw stepped back, eyeing Ronna with a seriousness that was most unlike her. Because, hell, they might be a bunch of idiot teenagers, but right now, this was about as serious as it got, barring the horror of death and destruction. If this was the only real issue Gypsy had to deal with all year, she'd be happy.

spaceShe shrugged. "Anyway. Do what you will; it's your call. I'm sure that if you just keep ignoring it, he'll get over his little crush or whatever you want to call it. Eventually. So, excuse me," she said with a little wave, and then the Ravenclaw was out the door, hooking arms with Jer and making her way down to the Great Hall. Serious talks always made her hungry for some reason.

User Image

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash