Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Would you like a cup of Arc with this Village? Kiri Only Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like an Arc or are you all doing just fine as you are?
  Yes
  No
  Left a comment
View Results

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:42 pm
iBromantic
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
iBromantic
With the spreading of the Jesting Death in the Village Hidden in the Mist, Lord Dywen of The Water Country see's his chance. Rejected from becoming Lord of The Water Country, he has waited vigilantly for almost a decade, biding his time until he could utilize his resources to their maximum potential. During this time he has consolidated his forces, building a private army. Samurai, Mercenaries, even rouge shinobi, have come to him after hearing whispers of his plans. He, hismelf, is no push over either. Trained in the ways of the ninja by private tutors, he is more then a challenge for any single shinobi who dare to oppose him. Can the Shinobi of Kirikagure overcome their own newborn plauge and rally together to stop this conquering lord, or will the struggles divide the ninja, allowing Dywen to conquer the land? The result, dear friend, is up to you.

I have details on how this would go in my head, as well as a character/personality layout for Dywen and a couple lieutenants. You would see a Naval Invasion of Kirikagure to start it off, a military campaign against the Land of Water with a actual army (Yes I have figures in my head for troop size) and a charismatic individual who may lure disheartened RPC's over to his cause. With this we would see a dramatic influx of squad based missions as they would have to be sent out to deal with raiding parties/the army encampments, great battles versus shinobi and samurai lieutenants and the eventual confrontation with Dywen himself! Of coarse, if desired, I can add more in with the Jestering Death plague, as if he started it or something along those lines. If not, this can simply be used as a tie in.

I really wish I'd seen this sooner...Its brilliant...with the time skip, we've missed out on the chance to use it with the plague. However....I do like the idea of having a rallying army, separate from the Rogue village, aiming to attack Kiri. I think, though, that I'd like to have the Sound Off completed before considering this....I need to know how many shinobi are actually in this village for it to be a satisfactory use of Arc time wink

Okay. Let me know ahead of time what your decision will be so I can get everything together. Has the Time-Skip already started?

I will.
The skip started yesterday smile So everything is now a year older. Make sure you get your bonuses from the Time Skip thread on the front page.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm
iBromantic
iBromantic
With the spreading of the Jesting Death in the Village Hidden in the Mist, Lord Dywen of The Water Country see's his chance. Rejected from becoming Lord of The Water Country, he has waited vigilantly for almost a decade, biding his time until he could utilize his resources to their maximum potential. During this time he has consolidated his forces, building a private army. Samurai, Mercenaries, even rouge shinobi, have come to him after hearing whispers of his plans. He, hismelf, is no push over either. Trained in the ways of the ninja by private tutors, he is more then a challenge for any single shinobi who dare to oppose him. Can the Shinobi of Kirikagure overcome their own newborn plauge and rally together to stop this conquering lord, or will the struggles divide the ninja, allowing Dywen to conquer the land? The result, dear friend, is up to you.

I have details on how this would go in my head, as well as a character/personality layout for Dywen and a couple lieutenants. You would see a Naval Invasion of Kirikagure to start it off, a military campaign against the Land of Water with a actual army (Yes I have figures in my head for troop size) and a charismatic individual who may lure disheartened RPC's over to his cause. With this we would see a dramatic influx of squad based missions as they would have to be sent out to deal with raiding parties/the army encampments, great battles versus shinobi and samurai lieutenants and the eventual confrontation with Dywen himself! Of coarse, if desired, I can add more in with the Jestering Death plague, as if he started it or something along those lines. If not, this can simply be used as a tie in.

I really wish I'd seen this sooner...Its brilliant...with the time skip, we've missed out on the chance to use it with the plague. However....I do like the idea of having a rallying army, separate from the Rogue village, aiming to attack Kiri. I think, though, that I'd like to have the Sound Off completed before considering this....I need to know how many shinobi are actually in this village for it to be a satisfactory use of Arc time wink

Okay. Let me know ahead of time what your decision will be so I can get everything together. Has the Time-Skip already started?

I will.
The skip started yesterday smile So everything is now a year older. Make sure you get your bonuses from the Time Skip thread on the front page.

Great. Coming at you at your office.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out