Why is this so difficult?! [achievement rant]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Wreckage

Shaggy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:33 am
I've been trying to get the prayer circle achievement on my other account and every thread fails. Someone always stands up before the achievement is granted. This makes me so mad, gosh darnit! scream
Anyone else having trouble with any achievements? Do you guys go out earning achievements or do you have achievements accidentally thrust upon you?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:43 am
A lot of the people going for the prayer circle achievement do so in multiple threads. And if they get it in one thread before another completes they don't really give a rip because they got theirs.

I think another pain in the butt was the one where you had to have a topic go unnoticed in the Chatterbox. Make a single reference to the achievement in there and people will deliberately go out of their way to sabotage it.

Don't think I had a topic go ignored until I posted something about sea turtles.  

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:55 am
I know the feeling,for me that damn chatterbox one is a pain in my arse.
Doesn't help when you have people on your list who post in the threads right after.I was so close until one of my buds went and posted in it.=-=;  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:15 am
No kidding. I tried the invisible achievement once, but nooo!! Some noobs had to come in and spam my thread! Grr!!  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items