Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
~Return to you~ (1x1)(Taken) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:16 am
Piper Evergreen was a normal girl with a normal life. She had a mother and a father, she went to school normally, and had a best friend who she had feelings for. Her life turned around when she was only ten years old. She she came home one day from playing in the park with her best friend to find her mother and father waiting for her. They told her what was going on. Her dad had created a virus on accident that had all the information to top secret stuff only known by him, the President of the United States, and a select few. If put in the wrong hands, disaster could strike. The President suggested many professional body guards to protect this virus, but Piper's father chose her. Piper and her family had to move to Florida where there was a secret base there called Area 7. Area 7 was created to hid people like Piper's father and his family. There, Piper could learn how to protect her father, learning to be a ninja. Piper could not tell anyone this, not even her best friend ___.
Before she left, Piper met up with her friend ___ and told him she must leave. Sadly, she could not tell him the reason. ___ was devastated. After Piper left, he became cold to every one. He had no friends and he liked it that way. He was angry and depressed all the time and always got in trouble. All that time, he waited for Piper to come back.
Six years later, Piper graduated and was now a professional ninja, prepared to protect the virus with her life.
Now, Piper is back to her home town. Back to where she was when she was ten. On her first day of school, Piper introduced her self to her first hour class and when the teacher was taking attendance, she heard a familiar name. It was her childhood friend ___! Of course, ___ already knew it was Piper and he was so happy that she came back! What will happen now?

Note: this rp will start when they are ten years old.

Name:

Name: Piper Evergreen
Appearance:
Ten-
User Image
Now-
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Piper Evergreen was a normal girl with a normal life. She had a mother and a father, she went to school normally, and had a best friend who she had feelings for. Her life turned around when she was only ten years old. She she came home one day from playing in the park with her best friend to find her mother and father waiting for her. They told her what was going on. Her dad had created a virus on accident that had all the information to top secret stuff only known by him, the President of the United States, and a select few. If put in the wrong hands, disaster could strike. The President suggested many professional body guards to protect this virus, but Piper's father chose her. Piper and her family had to move to Florida where there was a secret base there called Area 7. Area 7 was created to hid people like Piper's father and his family. There, Piper could learn how to protect her father, learning to be a ninja. Piper could not tell anyone this, not even her best friend ___.
Before she left, Piper met up with her friend ___ and told him she must leave. Sadly, she could not tell him the reason. ___ was devastated. After Piper left, he became cold to every one. He had no friends and he liked it that way. He was angry and depressed all the time and always got in trouble. All that time, he waited for Piper to come back.
Six years later, Piper graduated and was now a professional ninja, prepared to protect the virus with her life.
Now, Piper is back to her home town. Back to where she was when she was ten. On her first day of school, Piper introduced her self to her first hour class and when the teacher was taking attendance, she heard a familiar name. It was her childhood friend ___! Of course, ___ already knew it was Piper and he was so happy that she came back! What will happen now?

Note: this rp will start when they are ten years old.

Name:

Name: Piper Evergreen
Appearance:
Ten-
User Image
Now-
User Image

Can i?

Alex Hale
http://wallpaperen.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/anime-guy.jpg  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:26 pm
Dante Kazahana

Of course you may~ All you need is a picture of your character when he is ten years old and we can start.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:17 pm
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Of course you may~ All you need is a picture of your character when he is ten years old and we can start.

Ok here he is:
10 years old:
http://s120.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sikasui/media/Anime_Boy__2.png.html  

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:31 pm
Dante Kazahana
Yoshimi Sohma
Dante Kazahana

Ok here he is:
10 years old:
http://s120.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sikasui/media/Anime_Boy__2.png.html

Yay~ Accepted! Okay! We will start when they are ten years old and Piper just found out she had to move. I shall start us off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image ~~>{Piper Evergreen}<~~

A small figure ran down the sidewalk heading towards the park. "Oh no! I'm late! Alex is going to kill me!" Her small little voice said out of breath. Piper had been running ever since she left her house. Even though she did, she was still late. When she came to a stop, her eyes searched over the park for her friend. Her eyes finally stopped when she saw a figure by the slides. "Alex!" Piper called then ran over to him, letting him know that she had finally arrived.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

A small figure ran down the sidewalk heading towards the park. "Oh no! I'm late! Alex is going to kill me!" Her small little voice said out of breath. Piper had been running ever since she left her house. Even though she did, she was still late. When she came to a stop, her eyes searched over the park for her friend. Her eyes finally stopped when she saw a figure by the slides. "Alex!" Piper called then ran over to him, letting him know that she had finally arrived.

Alex sat there as he waited for Piper. He wondered where she could have gone... did she get grounded again? When he heard his name he smiled and slid down the slide to greet her. He walked over to her and asked, "What took you so long? i nearly left."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:30 pm

"I had to finish helping out clean. I came here as fast as I could." Piper told him in the innocent voice of hers. A smile came to her face. "But I'm here now, let's play!" She said then ran up the stairs to the top of the biggest slide in the park. "Hey, did you finish the summer reading?" She asked him as she slid down the slide.

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

"I had to finish helping out clean. I came here as fast as I could." Piper told him in the innocent voice of hers. A smile came to her face. "But I'm here now, let's play!" She said then ran up the stairs to the top of the biggest slide in the park. "Hey, did you finish the summer reading?" She asked him as she slid down the slide.

Dante Kazahana

"What summer reading?" he said, looking at her confused. He quickly walked over to the slide and slid down it as well, then made his way to the swings. He was glad she was finally here...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:41 pm

A smile came to Piper's face and she laughed. "That's sooooo like you to forget. It was the reading that was assigned to us at the end of the year last year. You know, the one we have a huge test on when we go back to school." She informed him and followed him to the swings. She sat on one and began to swing.

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:45 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

A smile came to Piper's face and she laughed. "That's sooooo like you to forget. It was the reading that was assigned to us at the end of the year last year. You know, the one we have a huge test on when we go back to school." She informed him and followed him to the swings. She sat on one and began to swing.

Dante Kazahana

he groaned as he began to swing. He then looked at her, "Why do teachers have to be so mean? It's our summer vacation! We shouldn't ahve to do homework!" he then looked at her and smiled. he felt they had already had enough homework in the school year as it was.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:52 pm

Piper smiled. "Teachers are just mean like that. They're out to get us." She said then laughed. "It's not so bad though. All you really have to do is read the book." She told him. "Be a big boy are read the darn book." She told him then grinned at him.

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:04 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Piper smiled. "Teachers are just mean like that. They're out to get us." She said then laughed. "It's not so bad though. All you really have to do is read the book." She told him. "Be a big boy are read the darn book." She told him then grinned at him.

Dante Kazahana

"Like heck i will." He said and then stuck his tongue out at her. He then laughed and then said, "I'll look it up on the internet or somethign. I don't wanna read that whole book."

As he sat there, he thought about it. He smiled, "Oh i got you something!" he reached in his pocket and pulled out a yinyang symbol. He gave her the yin part of the necklace, "Here you go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Piper laughed. "That's so like you." She told him with a laugh.
When he pulled out the necklace. Her eyes widened. "Wow! It's so pretty!" She said as she held the necklace in her hand. "Wow... Thank you Alex!" She said then gave him a big hug. "Put it on for me." She said then stood up, turning around and pulling her long, golden hair out of the way.

Dante Kazahana

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:14 pm
Yoshimi Sohma

Piper laughed. "That's so like you." She told him with a laugh.
When he pulled out the necklace. Her eyes widened. "Wow! It's so pretty!" She said as she held the necklace in her hand. "Wow... Thank you Alex!" She said then gave him a big hug. "Put it on for me." She said then stood up, turning around and pulling her long, golden hair out of the way.

Dante Kazahana

He smiled and did so as he put the necklace on her, "I thought you might like it. After all it came in two pieces. So i guess together it can only be whole... then we have to be together then." He said and tried his best to explain it as only a 10 year old could.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff