Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:19 pm
What exactly counts as a breeding newbie? I haven't been entering any such slots because I got CCed from the MCCL for the only breeding I ever won. The technical definition of a breeding newbie is never having won a slot. Does that mean I qualify as a breeding newbie?

:3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:27 pm
A breeding newbie is someone who has never won a slot from the RNG, in any way, shape or form. Since a colorist picked you and you were not rolled, then yes, you'd be a newbie.

At least, I think so? It's the way I remember it, but I don't really pay attention that closely anymore. xP

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 pm
I think it depends on the wording in the slots. There's no official "breeding newbie" category for the shop, so read the phrasing of the slots.

If it says "never won" - then it probably means you've never been picked with the RNG. So people who get credit breedings or CC'd would be eligible.

But people who have never "gotten/had" a breeding, then it would mean just that, that you've never had a breeding regardless of the means or method.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:48 am
Thanks, guys x3

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:19 am
Here's a curiosity. I have had four breedings. I have gotten one MCCL pick, and three singles flings - but I have never had a couple RNGed.

Personally, I don't think of myself as a breeding newbie, I don't enter those things. But for curiosity sake - do the singles mixers count differently?

Regardless, I won't be counting myself as a newbie, since I don't feel that would be fair to those who truly are newbies. But I am curious how that is seen from a shop standpoint.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:10 am
I would say the singles mixers do count, as you are winning in a breeding raffle, even if you were partially CCed.  

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am
Cool. I was just wondering. Mostly because winning a couple feels different than a random pairing - but I have no problems with either answer. Breedings are awesome any way you get them, and those who haven't had the chance to win one should have the occasional special consideration. Thank you.  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games