Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:48 pm
Undisputed Champion
Dion vs Bison  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:21 pm
Titantron
A hard driving beat hit the PA system as the stage entrance blasted sparklers. Out came the massive frame of Bison. He stepped out and raised his arms, smiling.

Making his way to the ring. From the Isle of Barbados standing at 7 feet 380 pounds. The Alpha Male Bison Mbadi!

Bison stepped out onto the ramp. He then flexed his massive muscles as a wall of flame blasted behind him. He beat his chest repeatedly shouting "I am the Alpha Male! No one will beat me!"

There will be no stoppin
cuz when you harder than somebody man
this right here, is domination.

Listen, there's a storm in the distance. You better take cover now.
Coming too fast. Hang up and call your mother now
Dark clouds. An ominous mass
You pray it might pass but no, it's gonna last

The lighting strikes and the ground is on fire
And the light you know is about to expire
No time for breath but a good time for running
Never ever look back cause hell keeps on coming

Bison walked around the ring. He moved his hands around his waist.

"I will win! I will dominate! I will be the champion!" he shouted.

Cause there's a hell in the sky
And all you sinners will die
And it's gonna blow you away
It's gonna be judgment day
And know that fear will be rising
And you know that pressure keeps falling
And it's too late to run now
Cause hell will be callin' your name

He walked up the stairs slowly and stepped over the top rope. He walked over to the announcer table side of the ring and raised his massive arms, roaring "Alpha Male!" He then moved to each side, raisin his arms and shouting "Alpha Male!"

He moved to his corner and stepped onto the middle rope, flexing his muscles once more. He beat his chest before stepping down and waiting for his opponent.

I'm stronger, go harder
I'm a mon-star
conquer, dominate anything I want to
My passion, my skill, my focus, my hunger
just to put it simple, I'm the hoo-wee
Yes I just want it more than the next guy
and no you, can't do the things I won't do
Real aggressive, real rough around the edges
A man on a mission smashing the competition
oh my next victim, get'em I got'em
let me know if anybody else got a problem
yeah, cuz they don't even stand a chance
got the eye of the tiger and the heart of a champ

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 pm
"Red Wings Over Baron" began to play as Dion came riding out as he typically did...only the cheering was mixed with roars of laughter as he comes galloping in...on Sanchez, the Tuxedo-clad Bear. Dion, naturally, was still adorned with his usual gear (a shield strapped to one arm and the Undisputed belt across his waist), only now he began to wear a lion's pelt as if it were a cape. Naturally, his trademark hat sat atop his head.

"And introducing the champion, from Minnea-...uhh...Minneapolis, MN, weighing in at 270...lbs...Uhh...The Undisputed Champion, The Hardcore Paladin, DION NECURAT!"

The announcer was confused by the sight; normally, Dion rode in on Velknut, his horse. However, what the audience wasn't aware of was that the transport bringing his horse to the arena had broken down just outside of the city...though somehow they were able to remember the bear...

At the end of the ramp, Dion dismounted Sanchez, having an attendant bring him backstage. Dion climbed the stairs and stepped through the ropes, hoisting his shield arm high in the air. He then removed the shield, setting it off to the side of the ring, and gave his hat and belt to the referee.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:16 pm
Bison slapped his chest, towering over the champion. He motioned around his waist.

"That belt will be mine Dion! That title is mine!" he shouted, waiting for the bell to ring.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:07 pm
Dion knew the score. He had bested Bison at every turn; though now was truly his chance to prove he is the dominant force in WWF:G.

At the sound of the bell, Dion looked to offer a test of strength. Assuming Bison takes it, he would then attempt a kick to the midsection, and pending THAT succeeds, he would try for a quick DDT.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:46 pm
Bison took the test of strength. Why wouldn't he? He obviously had the strength advantage. Bison grunted when he was kicked in the gut, but when he felt Dion's hand wrap around his neck he showed that strength advantage by slamming a fist into Dion's side and attempted to simply power out of the hold and throw the champion over his shoulder with a back body drop.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:25 am
And Dion goes up and over. Considering it was early in the match, Dion quickly got back to his feet, seeing how the large man would respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:51 pm
Bison smiled when he threw Dion over his shoulder. He turned to grab onto the Paladin and irish whip him.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:05 pm
Dion was whipped into the ropes...however, on the return he would attempt a low dropkick aimed at one of Bison's knees.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:45 pm
Bison grunted in pain as he dropped to a knee from Dion's attack. He glared at the champion, fuming at how difficult he was being.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:45 pm
Getting up quick, Dion would run at Bison, attempting to, once again, match up to his strength. Should Bison take it, he would attempt a hard headbutt.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:50 pm
Bison took the grip from Dion, bearing down his strength on the paladin. He grunted when head met head. If the champion wanted that, then he'd have it. Bison retaliated with a massive headbutt of his own.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 pm
Dion recoiled from the headbutt...just as he wanted to do. Using the fullest extent of force he could, Dion would, once again, attempt to plant a forceful headbutt.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:44 pm
Bison growled as Dion replied with yet another headbutt. He stumbled back. He glared charging forward with a lariat.  

Daemonsparta

Quotable Millionaire

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm
Try as he might, Dion would be unable to stop Bison from planting a lariat on him. He hit the ground.  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff