Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
I'm so ashamed DX Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:09 pm
i haven't posted in like a million years :/ sorry about that, but HEY smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:16 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:

Hi im joseph biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:28 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:37 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?

fabulous, yourself?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?

fabulous, yourself?

Im doing very well. I have a MtF friend at school that I like. She just asked me out over Adventure Time.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:39 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hello. Im Winnie. c:

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?

fabulous, yourself?

Im doing very well. I have a MtF friend at school that I like. She just asked me out over Adventure Time.

thats awesome congratulations  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:42 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?

fabulous, yourself?

The bad side is that my Algebra teacher is annoying and counts tests for an outrageous 60%. So one F test and I have a D so Im grounded until I get it up. So she can't come over or vice versa to watch Adventure Time.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:46 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Hi im joseph biggrin

How are you?

fabulous, yourself?

The bad side is that my Algebra teacher is annoying and counts tests for an outrageous 60%. So one F test and I have a D so Im grounded until I get it up. So she can't come over or vice versa to watch Adventure Time.

algebra 1 or 2? i could help!!! i must save love!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

fabulous, yourself?

Algebra 2. I understand it, but the test was the day after I had been sick and she put questions on the test that were bot on the review and one that she had never taught us. Most of the class failed it and she did nothing about it. She counts tests for 60% when the FINAL is worth 25%. I called bullshit and several of my friends are trying to talk to the principal.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:04 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

fabulous, yourself?

that teacher sounds like a p***s head .. hopefully the principal wont just let that slide :/
Algebra 2. I understand it, but the test was the day after I had been sick and she put questions on the test that were bot on the review and one that she had never taught us. Most of the class failed it and she did nothing about it. She counts tests for 60% when the FINAL is worth 25%. I called bullshit and several of my friends are trying to talk to the principal.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:08 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

that teacher sounds like a p***s head .. hopefully the principal wont just let that slide :/

Yeah it sucks. The good thing is she gives us these lame projects like omg do 5 slides over a mathematician or theory and present. I was just like "reichenbach fall theory. Tumblr. Cite. Okay done. Easy as cake." And i usually get 105-110 because she likes me plus its a test grade so im good.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

Yeah it sucks. The good thing is she gives us these lame projects like omg do 5 slides over a mathematician or theory and present. I was just like "reichenbach fall theory. Tumblr. Cite. Okay done. Easy as cake." And i usually get 105-110 because she likes me plus its a test grade so im good.

oh goodie!! you get to be with that special someone!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:17 pm
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

And private school but we get free dress this week so I actually get to go as a guy. My friend got my binder in so shes dropping it by my locker and Ill put it on and wear my black button up shirt, jeans, combat boots, and adventure time belt. Sadly she cant go as a girl for obvious reasons but shes pretty either way.  

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Toxic Masochism

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:19 pm
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali
Galluxee
The_one_kid_down_in_cali

And private school but we get free dress this week so I actually get to go as a guy. My friend got my binder in so shes dropping it by my locker and Ill put it on and wear my black button up shirt, jeans, combat boots, and adventure time belt. Sadly she cant go as a girl for obvious reasons but shes pretty either way.

awww so cute! whee whee whee whee you better get your freak on!  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff