The camera fades-in to the world class WWFG Rehabilitation Centre. Some would argue that something is wrong if your federation needs it's own mental hospital, but you won't read that here. Inside the centre we see a lovely, soft, all white room with two people inside the locked room. It is the former WWFG World Tag Team Champions, Team Insane. Cartwright is happily rocking back and forth in his straight jacket while Jacob Figgins stares at the door.

Figgy: "All you have done today is rock back and fourth Cartwright. You've been so quiet. Is something wrong? Or are you actually getting worse in here?"

Cartwright looks at Figgy with a scared look on his face.

Cartwright: "If Cartwright is a good boy, he doesn't get the needle. If Cartwright is a good boy, he doesn't get the needle. If Cartwright is a good boy, he doesn't get the needle."

Figgy raises an eyebrow.

Figgy: "Now that's just creepy. Snap out of it."

Cartwright: "That's what the weird FBI Doctor Man said to me last time! So if I keep quiet and play nice they will have to let me compete at WWFG's legendary Royal Rumble Pay-Per-View! I have a match scheduled and I'd rather not lose it by count-out because I am trapped here!"

Figgy: "What happens after they inject you anyway? I don't need it because I'm so perfectly sane."

Cartwright: "First I feel really calm, then sleepy, then I wake up with an intense burning rage....but then I feel normal again!"

Figgy: "O....Kay......"

Suddenly the doors open and the weird FBI Doctor Dentist Vet Man enters the room with a needle. Hey don't read me in that tone, I didn't invent this amazing character.

FBI: "Time for the needle Cartwright."

Cartwright: "NO! I'VE BEEN GOOD! THIS AIN'T FAIR! NOT THE NEEDLE! PLEASE! DON'T! I'LL DO ANYTHING! YOU CAN TAKE FIGGY'S ORANGES! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

FBI: "Precautionary measure. You're going to the Rumble and we can't be having any mishaps there with your craziness. Now, come over here..."

Cartwright: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The camera fades-out with Cartwright crying.