Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Nyyrikki's Dorm Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:03 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Table of Contents
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚✚ +. Cert and Acceptance
✚✚ ++++++. Introduction
✚✚ ++... Basic Information
✚✚ Fear and Natural Ability
✚✚ ++++++. Dorm Room
✚✚ + Friends and Enemies
✚✚ +++++. Special Items
✚✚ ++++++++++++ Art
✚✚ +++++.. Roleplay Log
✚✚ ++ Growth Information
✚✚ +++.. Learned Abilities
✚✚ Blah
✚✚ Blah
✚✚ Blah
✚✚ Blah

Marushii
Red stared blankly at the application, her red eyes locked on the student's Fear. FINALLY! There was a student who felt the same way after a long night out with the Boogeymen. Granted, she didn't exactly throw up crows and quite possibly the student didn't suffer the same side effects as booze did.

Either way, Red was quick to toss it into the acceptance bin before dashing away, her need to tango with the nearest toilet overriding the need to do more paperwork.

[Bank Account][Minipet Profile]

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:06 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User Image

The last door of the second floor of the Reaper dorm building. The knob is tarnished, a sign of it's contstant use. The paint is dark but worn, and the once pristene nameplate has been removed messily with what was probably too large of a screwdriver. In it's place is a moderately size marker-board with a name scrawled on it in the corner. Nyyrikki.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User ImageName: Nyyrikki
Nicknames: Rikki, Riri

Faction/Race Reaper - Grim Reaper

Personality:

|| Party? || Nyyrikki is pretty social. Though he doesn't always make the best friend, he likes to be around people and know what's happening. If there's a party, he's probably going to make an appearance. If there's a group gathered in the corner of the classroom, he's going to get a little nosy and want to know what's happening. It's all innocent curiosity and a love of fun, for the most part, but he has found that knowing what's going on around the school can have it's uses.

|| School? Iggh... || He isn't thrilled about school. He'd rather the academy just be a social occasion than a learning experience. That said, he will at least make the effort to turn in a partially completed assignment, so he can say he did something, even if he really doesn't understand what's going on. He will excel at some things. What these are will probably be determined through RP, and will likely be few.

|| Night-owl || Most of Nyyrikki's energy is reserved for night time. He generally stays up late, wakes up late, and is grumpy for the remainder of the morning. He's especially unhappy when he has to wake up early for class. All this translates into him being sarcastic and lethargic in the morning, and getting progressively happier as night nears.

|| Me? I'm awesome. || Nyyrikki doesn't really have a self-confidence issue. Unless you consider over self-confidence to be an issue. He doesn't really get bothered by people try to prod under his skin because he knows they're just jealous of him. Or, in his mind they are. He just keeps his cool and ignores them, or agrees with whatever they're saying in a sarcastic fashion.

Likes ♦ Ghouls ♦ Night ♦ Parties ♦ Stars ♦ Battles ♦ Running ♦ Rain ♦ Relaxing ♦ Music ♦

Dislikes ♦ Class ♦ Morning ♦ Vegetables ♦ Homework ♦ Bright sunlight ♦ Feeling cooped up ♦ Snotty students ♦

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? For obvious reasons, his parents believe he is not serious enough. He has been enrolled in the hopes of showing him something to be interested in and passionate about. He'll be taking classes to hone his reaper abilities and anything that could possibly interest him. His parents are desperate for him to grab on to something.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Orange with a black sclera.
Hair Colour/Style: Black hair cut in an uneven style. The longest strands are tied together at the side of his head.
Skin Colour: Tan
Clothing Style/Colours: Generally wears dark jeans and a hoodie with the hood pulled up. Can be found with just a black t-shirt on, however. His skull pin hangs from either his hoodie zipper, or clips to his pocket in the case he's not wearing a hoodie. When not in battle, his chains Wrap around his arms. The residue from the magic he animates them with has left marks around his arms.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

Natural Ability: For a few crucial seconds, grim reapers can shift into a shadowy, wispy intangible substance. They cannot sadly, pass through walls this way.

FEAR:

Y3; As The Crow Flies; Slightly disorienting, Nyyrikki opens his mouth wide and seems to vomit a stream of jet-black crows that fly at the opponent in an attempt to daze them. They crows are simple illusions that cannot actually attack the opponent, but are slightly terrifying either way. Using his fear gives Nyyrikki and bad feeling in his stomach, like he's just literally vomited, and can make him feel a little over-exerted. (Headlights Mechanic)

Y2; Crow's Claws; Rikki channels his fear into his chains. More specifically, he channels it into the blades, and is able to dole out hits with them quicker than he previously could. (Swift Strikes Mechanic)

Y1; ???

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:11 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nyyrikki's room appears to be laid out in an extremely open plan. While not as large as a demon dorm, it's still comfortable and big. All the walls are painted black, but with gracious amounts of recessed lighting and reflective wooden floors, it doesn't seem to feel any smaller or closing.

In the corner, on a low black platform, lays his bed. The frame is white with black sheets and blankets and it is big enough for two or three people to lay on comfortably. Various textbooks and pieces of paper litter the floor surrounding the bed as if Nyyrikki simply comes back from class, drops his stuff, and passes out.

The center of the room is devoted to entertainment. A large black sectional and a few white beanbag chairs face a smooth black wall with a hanging, flat-screen skelevision. Shelves surrounding the SkeVee hold his HexBox, ScareStation, and an array of games. A laptop sits on one of the cushions, pumping out music on a regular basis. Positioned behind this couch is Rikki's drum set, appearing well used and surrounded by broken drum sticks.

Along the same wall as the skelevision, an archway opens into a modern kitchen displaying just as much black as the rest of the house. It is a smaller kitchen and doesn't appear to be used often. The fridge and cabinets are all stuffed with instant meals and junk food rather than any ingredients for home cooking. Lining the walls are steel pet dishes with an assortment of different foods, presumably for his minipets. He seems to have thrown a few black cushions in here as well in a futile attempt to keep his minis off his bed.

The kitchen leads into a bathroom with a large glass shower and many mirrors. Most of Rikki's dirty clothes end up lying on the floor here. The sink is relatively clear, only holding a couple combs and some face wash. Over all, the bathroom gives the vision of how low maintenance Nyyrikki seems to be.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:13 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nyyrikki has left a place for his friends to leave a message.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Friendlies
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Rochester England Scythe :: My best bro. He's the coolest guy I know, and I'd do anything for him. We may beat on each other as often as we hang out, but it's just guy love. Love between two guys.

Danny Fitz :: My ghoulfriend and the coolest ghoul I know. I've got something really good here.

Yin Cang :: We have a tentative friendship? We're kind of united by a need to take care of Danny and ensure she's okay. There are some things I'll probably never agree with him on, but I suppose I can overlook that. Maybe.

Amphitrite :: Friend by association with Danny and Roch.

Lilura :: Sweet ghoul, dated her for a little while. She was fun to hang around.

Moure :: Dating Edel? I don't know as much about him. He's a pretty cool guy, but he hangs out with Danny too much.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Enemies
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Edel :: Enemy by association I guess. Mixed feelings on her, but she's cold. And I don't just mean her element.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:16 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Special Items
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
This thing is actually pretty interesting. They handed it to me on the way into school, along with a couple copies. Said I should only give it to those I trust. I suppose that makes them pretty important. All I know is, they put a lot of thought into each student's. This thing is cool.

User Image
Malcom's pin, I think given to me for completing my exam? I'm a little confused about it, but it definitely feels good to have a professor's pin. At least someone appreciates what I do.

User Image
Danny's pin. I really just have a lot of feelings about this pin. Danny didn't need to give me this, and I never expected it of her, and it's just really cool that she'd do this. I appreciate it.

User Image
Plushie that looks like Demi! It's pretty funny, and has three floppy heads which is great. I like it a lot. Obtained from K9 Club booth during Spirit Week.

User Image

Fright Music Club emblem. The first club I joined, and undoubtedly the most important club I'm in. This club is full of my friends and people that actually understand what it means to love an instrument and music in general. I wish my parents understood it like these kids.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:17 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
Art
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

Nyyrikki's Fanart Blog

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:31 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
RP Log
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚✚ Open Roleplays
Come only if you dare! :: Truth or Dare :: Complete :: Year 1
Amityville Swim Squad tryouts :: Swim team tryouts :: Complete ::Year 1
The Great Kobold Invasion :: Jericho giving out minipets :: Finished :: Year 1
Fright Music Club Tryouts :: Jam sesh to try out for music clubs :: Complete :: Year 1

✚✚ Private Roleplays
Man Friends! :: Daisuke :: In progress :: Year 1
Put yo' hood up :: Tybalt :: In progress :: Year 1
Reapers in Repose :: Lilura:: In progress :: Year 1
You Crazy Enough? :: Roch:: Complete :: Year 1
Shopping for a tail :: Danny :: Complete :: Year 1
You are not permitted to TOUCH! :: Danny :: Complete :: Year 1
Fraternizing with the enemy :: Edel :: Complete :: Year 1
But I saw~ :: Danny :: Complete :: Year 1
Protected Power :: Danny, her family, and Moure :: In progress :: Year 1
Play Practice :: Danny:: Completed :: Year 1
End of the Line :: Danny :: Completed :: Year 1
Dnacing Slowly :: Danny :: Completed :: Year 1
Little House :: Danny :: Completed:: Year 2
Half Naked :: Danny, Yin :: Completed :: Year 2
It's Okay :: Danny :: Complete:: Year 2
Casketball :: Danny :: Complete:: Year 2
You Make Me Lose Control :: Yin :: Complete:: Year 2
You Did Good :: Danny :: Complete:: Year 2
Snow Sucks :: Danny :: Complete:: Year 2
Weird Dreams :: Danny :: Complete:: 1 point
Locked Away :: Danny :: Complete:: 1 point
In Which our Hero Tries Again :: Danny :: Complete:: 1 Point
Itty Bitty Committee :: AJ :: In Progress ::

✚✚ Solo Roleplays
I don't want your gifts... :: 805 words :: Year 1
A Letter to a... Friend :: 891 words :: Year 1
Vincent: 1 Nyyrikki: 0 :: 907 words :: Year 1
Just let me have it :: 849 words :: Year 1
Proud of you :: 810 words :: Year 2
What ARE You? :: 957 words :: Year 2
Actual Functioning Adult :: 933 words :: Year 2

✚✚ Modded Events
Haunted Laundry Room :: Detention :: In progress :: Year 1
I know what you did last semester :: Suspicious Staff Activity:: Complete :: Year 1
The Sea Weed :: Boat Trip to the Island :: Year 1
Haunted House [x] [x] [x] :: Field Trip and Battles in a Haunted House :: Year 1
Probation Notice and Standardized testing :: The school has been put on probation for two weeks prior to it's ultimate closing :: Year 1
Christmas Infirmary :: Rikki meets up with Danny and her group :: Year 1
Christmas Reaper Dorms :: Rikki, Danny, Yin, Alex, Mitzi, Yin :: Year 1
Have Fun with That :: Rikki and Danny :: Year 1
Famine War Death :: Horsemen Trials :: Year 2
Masterpost :: Halloween Meta :: Year 2
Odessey :: Instability Portal :: Year 2
Master Post :: Spirit Week :: Year 2
Seen This Movie :: Instability Portal :: Year 2
Heart Log :: Legacy Meta :: 15 points

✚✚ Battles
Don't you DARE hurt her :: Roch :: Complete :: Year 1
Puppy Playtime :: Frost :: Complete :: Year 3 :: 4 points double rp points
Jack, You're Creepy :: Solia :: Complete :: Year 3 :: 4 Points double rp points
Dude, Chill :: Andrew :: Incomplete :: Year 3 double rp points
Two Steps from Hell :: Danny :: Complete :: 2 Points
First victim of d12s :: Hel :: Complete :: 4 Points 2x points Nov.
Kick you into next year :: Amrita :: 600 words :: 4 Points 2x points Nov.
Tough love :: Kieran :: In Progress ::
Cruising for Trouble :: Molly :: In Progress ::

✚✚ Classes
Minipet Training 1.2 :: Prof Malcolm :: In progress :: Year 1
Introductory Music :: Prof Blue :: Completed :: Year 1
Human Studies :: Prof Savage :: Completed :: Year 1
Uh... U OK? :: Open Class :: Completed :: Year 2
In The Beginning... :: Mr. Darcy :: Completed :: Year 2
Making Inkjars :: Prof Malcolm :: Completed :: Year 2
The Art of Seeing :: Open Class :: Completed :: 1 Point
Intermediate First Aid :: Open Class :: Completed :: 1 Point
Trashology 101 :: Open Class :: Completed :: 1 Point
Thunder Road :: Open Class :: Completed :: 1 Point

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:38 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Growth Information
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚✚ 1 point
One piece of fanart drawn by you for anything related to shop (max 5 points this way)
One complete regular rp
One gm-modded event with point prizes (to be linked), where you included your character
One complete classroom rp
One complete homework assignment
One complete battle, with just rolls
Five minipets grown to their final stage (1 point per 5, up to 5 points can be earned this way)

✚✚ 2 points
One complete 'battle' roleplay with filled out roleplay actions
Character 'plot assistance' (ie for events)
Student is awarded a Pumpkin Seed by staff for outstanding work/achievements/something!

✚✚ Breakdown
Fanart :: 5/5 [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Grown Minipets :: 5/5 Minis Profile
Battlecards
Awarded Pumpkin Seeds :: 0
Roleplays :: See above

✚✚ 50/50

4/5 Field Classes
+ 1 - Island Event Meta (The Sea Weed)
5/5 Open Classes
6/10 Battles
+ 4 - Haunted House Meta,
Horsemen Trials,
Halloween Meta,
Legacy Meta

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:41 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Learned Abilities
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

✚✚ Beginner
First Aid :: Link :: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. This is the amount that the player heals themselves or another target for. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.
Speed Boost :: Link :: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 4-sided dice. Their accuracy is raised +1 for the next rolled amount of turns. For example, if I state this used effect and roll a 4, for the next 4 turns, my damage calculated is now -5 instead of -6. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.

✚✚ Intermediate
First Aid :: Link :: Once per battle, a player may choose to roll a 8-sided dice. This is the amount that the player heals themselves or another target for. You forfeit your normal battle attack turn if you want to use this attack.

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:47 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm
✚✚ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇ ▇

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ✚✚

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:48 pm