Submit

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm
On gaia I'm a bit scared anyone know any good places here to find normal people b/c the last couple I have met have been nut jobs or rude  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:33 pm
Online dating isn't much different from dating in real life. You aren't going to meet the perfect person that's going to fit into your life with the first person you meet. You're going to have to sort through some spectacular failures at life before meeting someone you wouldn't be completely ashamed of hanging out with.

Where you go depends on how serious of a relationship you want. If you just want to RP it out and never actually meet a person face to face, anywhere is fine. But if you want the end goal to be to have an adult relationship and have someone come into your life on a full time basis, start poking around professional dating sites and looking through people's profiles.

I was on eharmony for a while, just cause I'm narcissistic and I wanted to put myself out there and see what kind of interest I could generate.
emotion_awesome  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Pia Austin

Dedicated Consumer

8,550 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 am
Kairanha
Online dating isn't much different from dating in real life. You aren't going to meet the perfect person that's going to fit into your life with the first person you meet. You're going to have to sort through some spectacular failures at life before meeting someone you wouldn't be completely ashamed of hanging out with.

Where you go depends on how serious of a relationship you want. If you just want to RP it out and never actually meet a person face to face, anywhere is fine. But if you want the end goal to be to have an adult relationship and have someone come into your life on a full time basis, start poking around professional dating sites and looking through people's profiles.

I was on eharmony for a while, just cause I'm narcissistic and I wanted to put myself out there and see what kind of interest I could generate.
emotion_awesome

Thanks for the advice smile Yeah not that I have anything against being friends with people with mental issues, just I can't see myself in an adult relationship with them. I have met people face to face on here but it felt strange b/c one is all the way in Ontario and the other one is in Florida. I think 'm going to back up a bit on the dating and check out eharmony once someone finally calls me for an interview and I get a job  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:00 pm
Be careful, or else you'll get....

CATFISH!!!!!!  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

RL (Real Life) General Discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items