[PRP] The heartless. (Icy and Lys)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:03 am
User Image Benoni had drawn himself into himself. His heart had most literally been ripped out and though he did not die, still the wound was there over his chest, a reminder of a time when love had been his and it had all gone awry.

He'd loved Olivia with all his heart, and enchanting fire-jinn that had stolen his affections from the day they'd met so many years ago. Much to his dismay, she took with another. He'd come home to the house they'd built together neither in her village nor his own but some place where they had peace to be happy. She had not been alone that day and when he'd confronted her about it, she attacked him leaving him wit the hole in his chest and a curse to have no heart till one could love him in return once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm
User Image As the wobbling and staggering sheep found herself coming back to, Valentina discovered that she was far from home. Far from anywhere she had been to before. With a groan, she rubbed her bloodshot eyes, grumbling to herself. Whatever she had to drink last night was obviously way too much for even her.

Staggering to a stop, she blinked and squinted, trying to get her eyes to focus on something around her a bit more. Just off in the distance was a house. Raising her brows, then pushing them together, she squinted in the direction of the home. "Wonder.. if anyone is there. My feet and head.. Ugh..." The sounds of distress and pains murring past her lips as she made her way forward, stumbling all the way up to the door. Sighing out a bit of relief, she slumped against it, raising a heavy and tired arm to knock on the door as her face squished against it. "Hellooooooooo? Anyone home?"

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:18 pm
icy serenade

The knock at his door pulled him from where his mind had gone. What ever it was he'd started doing before she had crept back into his thoughts had been forgotten. Looking to the door, his eyes narrowed in suspicion till he heard the voice. It was a woman. 'Great a woman...' he thought as he sighed. Walking to the door, he peered out the small window at the top of it. "Yes?" He didn't bother trying to open the door just yet.

What he saw thought gave him reason to pause. Not even a shut in like himself who had developed a distrust of women could turn away anyone that looked this bad in shape. Slowly the door opened a crack, and he peered out once more, the smell of booze leeched off this woman. Scrunching his nose, he opened the door wider.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:00 am
She continued wrapping her hand on the door, giggling to herself in amusement as her face was tingling and felt funny as she squished it against the wood. It came as a complete surprise to her when the door actually cracked open. Actually more like startled her, and she stumbled backward, falling on her aft end!

With a giggling groan, she placed her hand to her head, flopping over on her side in the grass, just barely managing to mutter a 'hello' to the person behind the door before passing out.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:26 am
icy serenade

Heaving a small sigh, he opened the door further, stepping out onto the crudely made porch. He looked to where she had stumbled and landed in the grass. Shaking his head to himself, he made his way closer to her and checked her for breath. Hopefully this woman hadn't drunk herself into near death.

Once he was satisfied with her living state, he knelt down beside her and gently moved her into his arms. He didn't often float about, preferring to walk and save his energy. As he stood up. he shifted her once again to keep from dropping her before turning and heading back inside. Once he'd gotten her inside, he closed the door with his foot and laid her out on his own bed, having no where else but the table or floor to put her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 am
It was after some time gone by -- that that she was aware of it -- that she finally began to come to. Not to the sweet sounds of music or birds chirping. Not to pleasant smells of food. It was to the pounding of a headache that was beating on her head like a raging man on a closed door. Slowly she sat up, slumping forward as she placed her hands on her face. Goodness did her head hurt. "Fuuuuuuck" was the first thing she groaned out.

Then, she realized something... She was in a bed. And this wasn't her bed... 'Oh no...' It wasn't the bed of the inn she usually stayed at when she drank and played cards... 'Oh no!' With a start, she jumped up and out of the bed, but had managed to tangle herself up in the bedding and crashed to the floor. "s**t! s**t s**t! Someone help me! Help! I've been captured!" Of course it was quite obvious that she was still a wee bit from being over her night of getting drunk... Maybe even a little more than a wee bit.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:11 am
icy serenade

The crash brought him in from outside. He'd gone out there to wait for her to wake up and sober up so as not to be caught in some awkward moment. This had allowed him to go to the well on his property and draw up water from it. Living like a hermit meant you rarely had to deal with sharing a water source. Slowly he opened the door and peeked his head in only to see the woman tangled in the blankets and on the floor. Arching a brow, he ushered himself inside fully and closed the door. "You're not captured. just tangled in blankets..."

His voice was soft as he spoke, setting the bucket on the table and moving about the house as if this was just another day to him. Fetching a cup for her, he ladled water into it before walking over to her side. Setting the glass on the table next to the bed, he bent down and started to help her out of the blankets. "Here, let me help you back into the bed. You don't seem too fit to be up and about just yet."  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:04 am
While in her panicked state, she looked up at the stranger as he came back into the house... or whatever this place was. She didn't know. A wave of horror washed over her face, her features turning even more ghostly pale than normal for her. He looked terrifying! Bloodshot eyes dashed toward the door as it was closed behind him, and she scrambled to grab at the blanket to pull it up over herself more. Fear and panic set in. and though he spoke calmly, she didn't hear a thing.

As the dark man stepped toward her, she couldn't help screaming out, especially when he tried to the her safety blanket away! "NO! Don't touch me! I don't want to die! Please don't kill me and do whatever it is you do with your victims! I don't wanna die! AH! PLEASE!" Needless to say, her imagination had gone reeling, images of dreadful scenarios running through her mind as she pulled the blanket around her tighter.

lysia_nyteblade

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:12 pm
icy serenade

He stepped back looking almost as if he'd been slapped. Here he was being accused of what? Attempted murder? He frowned at the young woman and fought the urge to touch the cursed reminder of the last woman he'd been turned on by. Backing away, he found a small chair and took a seat. Perhaps he could talk to her calmly from a distance and help her see that he really meant her no harm. "Madame, I assure you I do mean you no harm at all. I found you on my door step in a rough state so I brought you in to keep you from the cold. You're in my home yes, in my bed, yes.. but I swear to all that hunts in the dark and eats oath breakers that I have not harmed you nor lain with you in any way." It was the best oath he could have given and not one to have been made lightly. He truly believed that if his oath was broken and he was forsworn he'd be hunted and eaten by horrors untold.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games