Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Q]Customing Twins – variation allowances?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 pm

I was thinking about customing twins, and I did read the rules on what is allowed to be different between the two in the customs thread. I know matching but differently drawn hairstyles do not count against the 10% difference, and I know different accessories don't either. So I had a couple questions and I figured if I wondered someone else might too so it might as well be posted here.

Does scarring count against that 10% difference? The customs thread states that a marking one twin has that the other lacks counts against the 10% difference, but it explains that this is a pattern change (sun vs moon). Since a scar is not a marking but a thing acquired during a character's life I was not sure if that applied or not. I would guess not, but it is a variation between two soquili that are supposed to obviously be twins so then I was thinking that it might be. Now I have no idea.

Do different facial expression edits count against the 10% difference? Again, it is not a thing the character would be born with since it is just the way the picture looks and all soquili are capable of smiling or frowning regardless of what their image looks like. But, again, it is a variation between two pieces of art of characters that are supposed to look the same. The customs thread says that twins are allowed to have matching but uniquely drawn breed traits, such as different tail poses, so again I am leaning towards thinking this is allowed but I wanted to check before posting forms that might not be okay.

Thank you heart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 pm
I do believe scaring on one twin and not the other is fine. Since that is an external factor and not a blood one.

I have a set of twins where one is scared/torn wings and the other isn't.
User ImageUser Image

Not sure about facial expressions XD I do know that Kisho has a beard and his brother doesn't.... and one has a leg down and the other hasn't. Also Kisho has a read streak in his hair and also a marking on his nose so that would count towards the 10%.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100

FallenThroughMidnight

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks, it does make sense about the scars but I would hate to post an incorrect form. It's nice to be assured that scars at least can be different ^^

Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games