Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer/Miracle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i r i d e s s i c a n c e

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:49 pm
I have been praying on it for a while now, and for a while I had no clue. Since I was 15 I had started getting medical problems once every few months, and then with last year getting chronically sick for months things just got out of hand. I have been praying for my health and finally, I now know.

Last night my fiance and I were talking and it just hit me, this random question, "Do I have a weak constitution?" (I meant emotionally) I asked him. And he said he didn't know what that meant. I told him I'd look it up. I've heard the term a lot, but with a bit of dyslexia, sometimes a reminder helps.

Anyways, tonight I went to Yahoo and typed in "weak constitution" and I came across this link:
HERE

If you read under "Your Constitution", right under that graph, everything it says, for Very Weak Constitution, it describes me......exactly. EVERYTHING.

When I read this, I cried. I honestly cried. For years mom always treated me like a mental patient with the constant illnesses, telling me "it's all in your head". And last night my fiance told me I was paranoid for being afraid of going out for getting sick.

This. THIS link. God led me to this link and I'm emotional right now. Finally, a breakthrough. A MIRACLE! This unknown illness. Has been solved. The problem has been found and........I can't stop crying! Once under control, I can return to a normal life!

I have a Very Weak Constitution with Adrenal Fatigue.

If anyone has heard of it or cures (I am starting the hunt right as we speak), I could use them.

I really give thanks to God for this miracle. I truly do. I wanted to share this miraculous breakthrough with you guys and ask for a prayer as well. I have had this problem for about 6 years and now, it's gotten worse over the past 3 years, I finally know what's going on.

I ask for a prayer to get this very weak constitution and adrenal fatigue under control and not let it control my life anymore.

God bless you all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:51 pm
Interesting. What does it mean? Does it mean your adrenal glands are understimulated/overstimulated, causing fatigue?  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 am
Hamul
Interesting. What does it mean? Does it mean your adrenal glands are understimulated/overstimulated, causing fatigue?

It means the adrenal glands function below the necessary level. Basically from a few articles I've read, they are overstimulated and drain cortisol levels needed for balancing hormone levels, controling fight and flight response and more. Depending on your body type (constitution), will depend on how long healing will take. If you have a strong constitution, you can easily bounce back within 6-9 months with a change in lifestyle and staying on top of it. Normal constitutions can heal around that time to a year. Weak/weaker constitutions it can take up to 2 full years to heal from completely. A couple articles I've read have mentioned it's like an autoimmune disorder, and it's hard to handle stress and bounce back from illness. For it to make more sense, there is a simple rundown here:
What Is Adrenal Fatigue?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:12 am
More importantly, if you can diagnose something, isn't it usually much easier to treat? I'm afraid I don't know about the treatment for this particular malady, but... Well, at least it sounds like you're on the right track, so that's good. ^^  

Rednal

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

911child

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:52 pm
I am praying. I hope you get better and get cured.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm
How to find out what you have.

I do not know if this helps or not but I find this today on youtube.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:04 am
Rednal
More importantly, if you can diagnose something, isn't it usually much easier to treat? I'm afraid I don't know about the treatment for this particular malady, but... Well, at least it sounds like you're on the right track, so that's good. ^^

It is! Unfortunately though.....it's going to take up to 2 years to heal completely. : But, that's 2 years closer than the few before! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:41 pm
Apparently, I read watching too much television and LED screens on computers and such flicker and can be over stimulating, causing Adrenal Fatigue. Maybe reducing time on the computer and watching tv will help. I also read walking on grass or the Earth is a healthy habit.  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cyber Dream

Benevolent Prophet

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 am
What do ya need? I'm going to need at least a first name. PM it if you like.  
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games