Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
So, I don't know If I should forgive her or not.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 pm
Every Flower has the right to Blossom,
Don't be afraid, Join the beautiful flowers of the world. ~Revolution Evolution

Well, First of all... uh, Hello c:

Secondly. I don't know whether to forgive my friend.
When I was going through my 'Bisexual phase' as I liked to call it I was with her, when we broke up we still remained really good friends.
Not too long ago, just after I came out to all my friends, I met this really nice guy. Of course she knew him, he was in her class in school. He told me he was Bisexual, Now I don't usually believe in Love at first sight, but there was something about him that made me... I would say... Swoon? xD

I should really get back to what I was saying.

About 2 weeks ago my friend Invited us all to go clubbing, But I of course couldnt go because I was unwell. Then, The next day I get a message from my friend. "You'll never guess what!, I met Darren!" of course she was talking to me about how it all happened, what happened, and then how it all ended. She also knew that I had a huge crush on him. Since well, She was the one that told him afterwards.

She's asked me multiple times if I was mad at her for doing this but i've never said I was. Should I tell her I's mad at her? Should I forgive her? God I just dont know what to do. :/
I've just got the worst luck with people I like >:l

(Also as a side not, 'met' over here is slang for Made out, or to Make out. If you get me? . _. )

No matter how many time's people put you down,
No matter what they say, show them who you Really are, and be Proud! ~ Revolution Evolution

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:13 pm
If she was aware that you had a crush on the guy, then hooking up with him was kind of a d**k move.

I think it would have been best to be open with her about how you felt from the start. I don't mean to say that you should have freaked out at her or anything, but calmly acknowledging that she'd hurt your feelings would have been a good starting point.
It might be a bit more complicated now, since you've denied being angry more than once, but getting it out in the open with her should help you get past this.
She can't really apologize unless you actually acknowledge that there's an issue, after all.

If you don't forgive her, then you're effectively carrying a grudge (and that doesn't really bode well for the future of your friendship) but it's hard to forgive someone when you haven't really honestly addressed the problem.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

revolution evolution

Man-Hungry Detective

9,900 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:32 pm
revolution evolution
Every Flower has the right to Blossom,
Don't be afraid, Join the beautiful flowers of the world. ~Revolution Evolution

Aye, I kind of thought the not telling her I was angry with her part would come back an bite me in the hind quarters.

I thank you for your input Ma'am :3 I will take it all into consideration.

No matter how many time's people put you down,
No matter what they say, show them who you Really are, and be Proud! ~ Revolution Evolution

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:28 am
if you are mad then let her know. did she know you liked the guy? if so you have a good reason to be mad, if not then not so much but you should go ahead and let her know that it bothers you

as for if you should forgive her or not, ive found that i enjoy my life alot more when i make a point to try to forgive people of even the terrible stuff. you dont have to trust her again, but holding a grudge just makes you angry and ruins friendships  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items