Submit

iNikoru_Wolf

Generous Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:28 pm
This is pretty embarrassing..But I'm trying to loose weight. And it is like almost IMPOSSIBLE for me. I'm not really fat, but I'm overweight. And no I'm not one of those girls who are actually skinny but think they are fat, I am fat. I'm like 170 lbs.

Thing is..yesterday I went to go look at prom dresses. And I got so disappointed and insecure of myself..I couldn't fit into any dresses but one. One! I tried on like 25 and the zippers would NOT go up. I knew I wasn't skinny but, to have such a problem for a prom dress makes me feel awful..I've tried loosing weight before; working out, eating less, etc

But I always end up cheating. I keep telling myself I would be strict, but it just doesn't happen, I'm weak and pathetic. I use to go to the gym and drink a lot of water. But I hate drinking water, and I love drinking soda and eating sweets.

It's just so hard for me..If anyone can give me advice..please do.
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:07 pm
iNikoru_Wolf
This is pretty embarrassing..But I'm trying to loose weight. And it is like almost IMPOSSIBLE for me. I'm not really fat, but I'm overweight. And no I'm not one of those girls who are actually skinny but think they are fat, I am fat. I'm like 170 lbs.

Thing is..yesterday I went to go look at prom dresses. And I got so disappointed and insecure of myself..I couldn't fit into any dresses but one. One! I tried on like 25 and the zippers would NOT go up. I knew I wasn't skinny but, to have such a problem for a prom dress makes me feel awful..I've tried loosing weight before; working out, eating less, etc

But I always end up cheating. I keep telling myself I would be strict, but it just doesn't happen, I'm weak and pathetic. I use to go to the gym and drink a lot of water. But I hate drinking water, and I love drinking soda and eating sweets.

It's just so hard for me..If anyone can give me advice..please do.
crying

Oh my dear stay away from sweets and sodas will keep you dehydrated and as much as possible keep on drinking water. Water helps our body functions well and sweets it can give you cavities for you teeth and it also had a disadvantage of eating more sweets and candy is that you can gain weight from the extra calories. Aside from that candies have higher cholesterol levels in your blood from eating more saturated fats  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,550 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,550 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:11 pm
iNikoru_Wolf

i saw this website i hope you will like it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:07 pm
I'm not sure how much advice would help you unless you really try to use it.

Prevent yourself from cheating by not buying these things. For instance, in my house, there is no soda or close to none. The only time we usually have any is when we're having a family celebration. It felt a bit strange at first without any at all but we got used to it over time. Ask your family members not to buy it and make sure you don't buy it. Sweets, occasionally, okay. Yes, many of us love sweets, I myself am a large fan of sweets. You have to realize that there's a limit to how many you should and should not consume. Have someone else hide them if you have to. Again, if you're going to overdo it, don't buy it and ask your family members not to buy them.

Honestly, I promised myself I'd get to the gym too. It never happened because of the load of work that piled up. But I try to get in some exercise elsewhere, then. I'd climb the stairs instead of taking the elevators, I'd walk home from Chinese class instead of taking the bus, etc. You don't need to be in the gym to do exercise necessarily. What's holding you back is your insecurity and your negative messages after failing. This is going to sound so overused, but have if you fail, try try again. If you're determined to lose weight, you should push yourself but maybe telling yourself you'll be strict isn't the right message.

My cousin lost a bunch of weight over the semester by not eating as much as he used to. Maybe you can cut down bit by bit on the meals? Not to the point where you're starving yourself, but eating a bit less than your normal amount.

Hope this helps. sweatdrop And good luck. Unfortunately, I don't know how this sounds like coming from "one of those girls who are actually skinny but think they are fat," since you might classify me as one.

tl;dr? Try to ask your family not to buy the sweets and soda and try to get yourself not to buy it, either.
Try to cut down the size of your meals, don't eat as much but don't cut down to the point where you are starving yourself.

Yoseobbie

21,400 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items