Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Searching For 1X1 Partner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:53 am
User Image

Hello! I'm new to this guild, but not new to gaia nor role playing. I have man accounts but this is my newest one. You can call me Angel, if you want to. I like to play as female, but I can do males, they just turn out a little girly. I like to say I'm semi-lit to literate, but really I'll try type as much as whatever you post. I'll do yaoi, but not yuri, sorry I just can't do it. Nothing against anyone. I don't have any limits. I like to roleplay with anime images. I am normally online everyday. So at lest post four to five times a week. Don't leave me hanging right after we have gotten the roleplay starrted, please!

The bold roles are the one I'd wish to play
The heart heart ones I'd love to do.
If it has a talk2hand I'm currently doing this topic, if you want to do it. Try talking me into it.

Circus performer x audience member heart heart
Princess x rival prince (arranged marriage)
talk2hand Blind person x seeing person heart heart talk2hand
Imaginary friend x creator
Singer x fan heart heart
Singer x anti-fan heart heart
Prince x knight/ warrior heart heart
Princess x thief heart heart
Vampire x human
Magical girl x human
Fairy x human
Science experiment x scientist heart heart
talk2hand Time traveler x Ancient Princess heart heart talk2hand
If you'd like to do a different kind of roleplay please let me know. I'm open to any new ideas.
Quote me for faster replies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:27 am
White_Wolf_Angelique

Hey there Angel If you'd like I would be happy to join you in a RP I too am semi/literate biggrin I was looking through the pairings you had put and I would like to do the not seeing/seeing couple heart I'm on daily so I reply around whenever I myself get a quote so let me know if your interested~  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 am
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Hey there Angel If you'd like I would be happy to join you in a RP I too am semi/literate biggrin I was looking through the pairings you had put and I would like to do the not seeing/seeing couple heart I'm on daily so I reply around whenever I myself get a quote so let me know if your interested~

Yes so you want to do blind and seeing rolyplay. Do you mind me playing the blind person. I also like to play as female because my guys come out a bit girly. Do you have any idea on how you'd like the plot?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 am
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Yes so you want to do blind and seeing rolyplay. Do you mind me playing the blind person. I also like to play as female because my guys come out a bit girly. Do you have any idea on how you'd like the plot?

Alrighty I'll be the seeing guy, and I don't think I really have a plot so would you like to just start somewhere and just wing it, unless you have a plot in mind biggrin  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Alrighty I'll be the seeing guy, and I don't think I really have a plot so would you like to just start somewhere and just wing it, unless you have a plot in mind biggrin

I don't really, but I was thinking maybe high school with my girl being new.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:22 am
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Ahh we can start off there! We can create on later as we RP do you have a skeleton for the profile or would you like me to provide one?  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 am
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Ahh we can start off there! We can create on later as we RP do you have a skeleton for the profile or would you like me to provide one?

Its realy basic
[color=color][img]ANIME[/img]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] [/color]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 am
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Its realy basic

Awesome, so you want to post it here? or do you want to create a fourm for the RP?  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:48 am
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Its realy basic

Awesome, so you want to post it here? or do you want to create a fourm for the RP?

I created a form for it. its under Unseen Love{domoarigato12 & I}  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:05 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
User Image

Hello! I'm new to this guild, but not new to gaia nor role playing. I have man accounts but this is my newest one. You can call me Angel, if you want to. I like to play as female, but I can do males, they just turn out a little girly. I like to say I'm semi-lit to literate, but really I'll try type as much as whatever you post. I'll do yaoi, but not yuri, sorry I just can't do it. Nothing against anyone. I don't have any limits. I like to roleplay with anime images. I am normally online everyday. So at lest post four to five times a week. Don't leave me hanging right after we have gotten the roleplay starrted, please!

If it has a talk2hand I'm currently doing this topic, if you want to do it. Try talking me into it.

Blind person x seeing person heart heart
Singer x fan heart heart
Vampire x human
Magical girl x human
Fairy x human
Time traveler x Ancient Princess heart heart
If you'd like to do a different kind of roleplay please let me know. I'm open to any new ideas.

Hey Angel, I read some of your ideas and I really like the idea of the Time Traveler x Ancient Princess. I am semi-lit to literate and I play only guys.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:19 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
User Image

Singer x fan heart heart
Vampire x human
Magical girl x human
Fairy x human

Hey Angel, I read some of your ideas and I really like the idea of the Time Traveler x Ancient Princess. I am semi-lit to literate and I play only guys.

Alright sounds good to me. Plot or wing it?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique
domoarigato12
White_Wolf_Angelique

Its realy basic

I created a form for it. its under Unseen Love{domoarigato12 & I}

Alrighty thanks.  

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
User Image

Singer x fan heart heart
Vampire x human
Magical girl x human
Fairy x human

I really don't have a Plot in mind, so I say we just wing it and see how it goes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:33 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
User Image

Singer x fan heart heart
Vampire x human
Magical girl x human
Fairy x human

I really don't have a Plot in mind, so I say we just wing it and see how it goes.

Ok I'll go make the topic.
[img]ANIME[/img]

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)