Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Ancient Love{bigbubz1 & I} Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:36 pm
User Image
Name: Sayame Izawa
Nickname: Saya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:41 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique

User Image
Name:Zarin Carter
Nickname: Zarin

((Do you want to start us off or should I?))  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:50 pm
bigbubz1

((Will you please? I'm a bit busy...))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:29 am
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

((Will you please? I'm a bit busy...))

((Sure))

Zarin had always been alone. He had been shunned by his family and friends, not because of his personality, but because they envied his accomplishments. His latest one, a Time Machine in the shape of pocket watch. Unfortunately, he had not worked out all the glitches in it. So, when he activated, he traveled back in time over 100 years ago.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:48 pm
bigbubz1

A group of huge tribal looking men stood around him with spears pointed toward him. "Follow us now. The Princess is waiting for you.", the biggest demanded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:08 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

A group of huge tribal looking men stood around him with spears pointed toward him. "Follow us now. The Princess is waiting for you.", the biggest demanded.

Zarin could see he was outnumbered and decided to follow them quietly. He knew that they probably wouldn't take his gun from him, but he didn't want to hurt anyone.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:18 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Zarin could see he was outnumbered and decided to follow them quietly. He knew that they probably wouldn't take his gun from him, but he didn't want to hurt anyone.

The men went other ways once in a small village. But the biggest man made Zarin follow him. Leading him out into the forest to a water fall. Where a purple tree stood. Beside it in the water dressed in white stood a woman with red eyes and silver white hair. "The princess is taking with the goddess.",the man informed. The woman saw Zarin and smiled softly. "Welcome O awaited one.", she said walking out of the water. Her voice with smooth and silky.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

The men went other ways once in a small village. But the biggest man made Zarin follow him. Leading him out into the forest to a water fall. Where a purple tree stood. Beside it in the water dressed in white stood a woman with red eyes and silver white hair. "The princess is taking with the goddess.",the man informed. The woman saw Zarin and smiled softly. "Welcome O awaited one.", she said walking out of the water. Her voice with smooth and silky.

Zarin was surprised at first when he realized that she was talking to him. But then he gave a sort of nervous grin and shook his head. "I'm sorry princess, but I believe that you may have me confused with someone else." Zarin didn't know why she was calling him the awaited one, but it sounded important.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:57 pm
bigbubz1

Sayame shook her head and waved the other man away. "No I am not wrong. The stars and the Goddess foretold your coming.", she said walking up to him. The air seemed to glow and sparkle around her. She gentle pulled the pocket watch out of his pocket and held it. "This brought you here, no?", she asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:27 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Sayame shook her head and waved the other man away. "No I am not wrong. The stars and the Goddess foretold your coming.", she said walking up to him. The air seemed to glow and sparkle around her. She gentle pulled the pocket watch out of his pocket and held it. "This brought you here, no?", she asked smiling.

Zarin was amazed at how she knew about his time machine. "Alright, I believe you. What am I supposed to do as the awaited one?" Zarin could tell that Sayame was special, he just didn't realize how special she was.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:34 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Zarin was amazed at how she knew about his time machine. "Alright, I believe you. What am I supposed to do as the awaited one?" Zarin could tell that Sayame was special, he just didn't realize how special she was.

Sayame smiled and waved for him to follow her. "I'm not just the princess to these people. I'm their star reader. The one whom speaks to the goddess.", she told him. She smiled and pushed the hanging leaves back away from the tree to relieve it was hollow. Inside were drawings. "They say that someone from a different world or time would come to save out village. For you see my home is falling apart. Because others with to take over. The waterfall is magic it heals us and the goddess herself lives here with it. You must help us rebuild and protect our home.", she told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:55 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Sayame smiled and waved for him to follow her. "I'm not just the princess to these people. I'm their star reader. The one whom speaks to the goddess.", she told him. She smiled and pushed the hanging leaves back away from the tree to relieve it was hollow. Inside were drawings. "They say that someone from a different world or time would come to save out village. For you see my home is falling apart. Because others with to take over. The waterfall is magic it heals us and the goddess herself lives here with it. You must help us rebuild and protect our home.", she told him.

Zarin was silent for a few minutes before he answered. "Alright, I'll help you rebuild. I'll need somewhere to stay though." Zarin bowed then smiled. "But before that, I believe that I should at least tell you my name. My name is Zarin Carter. It is good to meet you princess."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:59 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Zarin was silent for a few minutes before he answered. "Alright, I'll help you rebuild. I'll need somewhere to stay though." Zarin bowed then smiled. "But before that, I believe that I should at least tell you my name. My name is Zarin Carter. It is good to meet you princess."

Sayame smiled and nodded. "Yes, indeed you will. You can stay in mine and my brother's home. He was the big guy from earlier. My name is Sayame Izawa. Call me anything but princess please.", she said smiling. She told him to follow her to the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Sayame smiled and nodded. "Yes, indeed you will. You can stay in mine and my brother's home. He was the big guy from earlier. My name is Sayame Izawa. Call me anything but princess please.", she said smiling. She told him to follow her to the house.

Zarin followed her with a smile on his face. "Thank you for allowing me to live with you Sayame. I'll make sure to get started on some projects right away." Zarin wanted to return the favor to Sayame.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

White_Wolf_Angelique

Friendly Werewolf

4,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:24 pm
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1
White_Wolf_Angelique
bigbubz1

Zarin followed her with a smile on his face. "Thank you for allowing me to live with you Sayame. I'll make sure to get started on some projects right away." Zarin wanted to return the favor to Sayame.

Sayame smiled sweetly and nodded. "Thank you so much.", she said walking up to a big house. She lead him inside to a room. "My room is just down the hall to the right if you need anything. Dinner will be ready soon", she told him then left him to get used to things.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff