Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Sasagi Main Gate :: Entrance Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm
Sasagi City
Gimangakure, Hidden Village of Lies

User Image

Sasagi city, a growing and evolving city in an ever changing world, has felt the full effect of a growing and bustling economy with a lack of true government and law enforcement system. Vagrants, criminals, cut-throat buisness men, and innocent normal people all alike moved to the city in search if a livelihood. The criminals and lesser desirable characters prey on the normal everyday citizens, usually taking a percentage of profit either by robbing, stealing or for "protection" money. The normal citizens are fairly content with this, as it keeps physical harm and danger away from them, usually pushing the violent and strong criminals against each other instead. This offers a very unique and interesting equilibrium, allowing the economy to grow well beyond this now huge city.

Although now technically under the soverignty of the Union of Hidden Villages, there are several factions within the city that do not enjoy their new leaders and rulers. This discontent, and rebelious nature born into the city, brings a tense air whenever the Union Ninja visit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:22 pm
Winterwolf78

October Night Starlight

Grand Chevalier Haji

San observed the gates, noting the many different characters that were around the area. He would make his way inside the city, taking his time to enjoy the sights  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxAmai x Hanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❀❀
User Image
ღ I still recall that day when I was introduced to you

xxxWhen I first saw your smiling face, it melted me right through

xxxxxxBut now we've thrown the past away

xxxxxxxxxAnd we're hurt and hurt each other just to deal with the pain

xxxxxxxxxxxxOur hearts are filled with thorns, but I can't say that I forgot

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai followed and paused, looking at the gates. She mumbled under her breath. "We aren't in Suna anymore Toto. . . " Gigggling she separated from San and Haji moving on her own way. She paused turning to San. "Wait, San, do we meet back up here?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:43 pm
October Night Starlight

San spoke quickly.

Yes. Stick close to Sebastian. Figure out what is around here  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amai stopped and puffed her cheeks out, great. . . . Even Sanshi doesn't think I can handle myself. Sighing quietly she put her hands on her hips and waited for Sebastian to join her. I'm a big girl . . . a well, I can still wander around and explore.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm
October Night Starlight

Approaching from where San had just come from, Millenius approached the little girl. Using the light pen San had given him for communication, the golem wrote to Amai.

"I am here to aid you in your search. Where you go, i go"  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

Amai looked at the golem. Reading its message she nodded. Dipping her head to Sebastian she waved to him. "Looks like a change of pace. Stay out of trouble Sebastian!" As she parted it still bit in the butt to think that San thought she needed back up. I'm not a weakling! I can take care of myself! But it's only for one mission Amai. Grin and bare it. . . It'll be okay.

[[//exits]

xxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:58 pm
█ █ Katsukimaru Ichigawa █ █

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
[Ninjutsu/Bukijutsu] | [Rouge] | [Jounin Rank] | [Suiton -- Fuuton]

「 A figure would slowly grow larger in the distance as it walked over the horizon. There would be another figure with him as they made their way towards the gate, two traveling Ronin in search of a new purpose, new leaders to follow. The white and black haired male would sigh and raise his hand to run his fingers through his thick bangs only for them to fall back into place. His eyes scanned the area for he had heard rumors that this place was notorious for its crime. Katsukimaru really didn't feel in the mood to deal with any s**t right now, his feet were sore, he was hungry, and tired to top it all off. Bringing his arms over his head, the male would grab his arm and stretch, repeating the process with the other arm as well. "Well, we are finally here." His left hand would come down and rest on the hilt of one of his blades as he glanced over to his partner. 」™

[Chakra Pool ---/590] | [Ichigawa] | [Stamina Pool ---/355] | [Info -- Clicky]
╚══════════════════════════╝

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ Extras ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

Offensive Style: Knife Stances
Practice :: Rank E
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

Trick Style: Knife Toss
Practice :: Rank D
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
Practice :: Rank C
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

Tadashi Aoiro

Let the fun and games begin...
...She is spayed and broken in

Chakra: 570/570
Stamina 315/315

XXXXXGiving a soft nod in response to his partners words Tadashi allowed his hand to rest atop the hilt of his main Katana, his eyes sweeping over the city calmly. It was finally time for them to find a new leader...though his excitement didn't show on his face he was happy to finally be able to find a new home..a new place to live. Hearing his stomach growl loudly he gave a soft chuckle, patting it before walking forward towards the gates. Glancing up at the large iron doors Tadashi couldn't help but whistle in appreciation, surprised at the sheer size of the gates. They held a very fierce look to them..with a quick sigh and a nod towards his partner they entered through the gates, heading directly towards the streets to begin their journey through the village. [Exit]

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Tadashi sounds like click me! Was given permission from Kirito - SAO to count my Exit post as his own.

Skin is cold and white...
...Such a lovely lonely night

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxx' .

xxxx' .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSebastian Uchihaxxx

Sebastian waited and nodded he watched as Amai left, which was a good thing he would be able to do less with her around him. Though he was still worried he walked off into a dark alleyway dropping a kunai, which then turned back into a clone."Follow her."The clone nodded and transformed into a super hot guy((Night's Request)) and followed her. Sebastian on the other hand headed off to another side.

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:33 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James stopped at the gates and turned back to Doc,

"Ok buddy, me and you need to find the medical area, and go talk to some people. I need some help with one of your injuries from the mission."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:09 pm
User Image

Tadashi Aoiro

Let the fun and games begin...
...She is spayed and broken in

Chakra: 570/570
Stamina 315/315

XXXXXArriving once more at the large gates of Gimangakure Tadashi raised an eyebrow briefly, silently wondering just why they had no guards on duty for such a large city. Shaking his head to rid himself of such thoughts the blonde turned to his partner, giving a silent nod of his head before glancing about once more for a moment, looking at the shops they'd left behind in the village. Deciding to wait until Katsukimaru was ready to leave as well Tadashi sat down silently on the side of gates, leaning his head back against the wall behind him softly.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:
To hear what Tadashi sounds like click me!

Skin is cold and white...
...Such a lovely lonely night

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:18 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"OK? What injury are you talking about?" Doc asked. Doc stayed quiet and didn't ask the question again, but he knew that it must be something serious though. Doc headed off with James to find the medical area.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 535
Stamina Pool: 65
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:45 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 Katsukimaru would soon make his way to the gates and would give Tadashi a tap on the shoulder from behind as he kept pace towards the gates. They would return soon, but for now, they needed to finish something. [ Exit with Tadashi, given permission by Snow_Akechi to have his RPC leave with mine. ] 」™

"What can be more beautiful than doing a job that puts your soul at risk? That's what it means to be alive! The one thing worse than death is to avert your eyes from it. Look straight at the people you kill. Don't take your eyes off them for a second. And don't ever forget them, because I promise that they won't forget you."

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:16 pm

» The Wandering Ronin «

User Image

「 [ On a streak of lazy posts.. ] Katsuki would appear back at the gates to the city, but sadly alone this time. With a stretch of his arms, he would walk in. [ Exit Streets ] 」™

Jutsu and Passives

Jutsu

Passives

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff