Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:49 pm
Kara's eyebrows shot up in surprise when Xifeng appeared, but cracked a smile almost immediately afterward.

"Damn!" she muttered, retrieving a couple of shot glasses from under the counter. "You two really class up the place, you know? Have a couple of drinks on me."

She filled the cups with vodka in one smooth motion and was reaching toward a brown jar of something flaky when Atsuko's eyes turned red. In that same moment, the beat-up drunk next to him would attempt to stagger to his feet, fists clenched. His eyes--swollen almost shut as they were--were full of fight. In the next moment, a Chakra-infused shot glass would bounce off his skull, knocking him back into his seat.

"Cool it, Miro. Not in the restaurant and not in front of kids," Kara scolded him, catching the glass almost as an afterthought. The alcohol that had been in it coalesced into a marble-sized orb in the air, froze, and then deposited itself into the sink. Turning back to the lovely couple, she put on a smile. "Sorry about that! No fights in the bar, even if he starts it, okay? As for your request... well, normally you'd pay for info like that, but telling you will help get Miro here out of the bar. There's a boxer who messed him up real bad, you see. You're interested in that boxer's sponsor."

"Thurthday ith the nektht big fight. Morrithon," Miro slurred out through his bruised face.

"That's Morrison Octagonal Arena. The sponsor sits--"

"Front row. Fat guy, gelled hair. Damn cheaterth."

"There you have it. Now, was there anything else I could get you two? There's a raspberry drink that couples here just love. I highly recommend it."

---

While the events at the bar transpired, Mi-jin would catch the attention of a young, hook-nosed lady with a very gentle expression and a very stern voice.

"Excuse me?" the lady asked, speaking the words like an accusation. "Heathen? Me? Have you even heard the words of Lord Jashin? Come, sit and eat so I can teach you better."

The lady would pull a chair over from another nearby table and motion for the girl to sit. The other people gathered around this lady's table all looked to be unsavory types; though they weren't visibly armed, they each bore many scars, and a few of them had hair that was going prematurely white.

Odoeb

Novasse

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:45 pm
User Image
                                                          • A surprised look cross Mi-jin face quickly, her shoulder tense as she met the eyes of the hook nose women. She looked equally young, and Mi-jin had to grip the front of her chest. A burst of excitement was flowing through Mi-jin, and pawpaw could feel it from his place on her shoulder. "Oh my moon, you have no idea how happy that makes me." Mi-jin began. "You can teach me a few thangs; I can teach you proper thangs about the moon." Mi-jin was eager to speak to this woman and her friends. Seemingly ignoring the many scars on them, but Mi-jin overlooked those scars as she sat down at their table. Pawpaw had climb down from her shoulder and now sat at her side. Nawing on the leg of her chair."Never heard of this jashin fella, but I'm not as culture in many faith outside of my own." Mi-jin smile was beaming.
                                                            OOc:

User ImageLocation: "Moderate Man" Bar and Grill

Company: Heathen girl+friends, pawpaw next to her, Uchi! Xifeng ____Enemies: none
                    Ryo: 3000____ Chakra: 600____ Stamina: 370
                    tem gained: Library Expansion Encyclopedia 1x, Library Expansion Atlas 2x
                    Technique learned: fil

Ergo War

Novasse

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:55 am
User Image
A t s u k o • U c h i h a

It might have been hard to tell but for those close to him Atsuko was ready to deal with the man himself but luckily that was taken care of by the bartender, to which he'd give her a gracious nod for. "Of course. I wouldn't lay a hand on our friend here" Atsuko said with a wave towards the beaten up man.

The tale that was given matched the lead that he had been given as well. Where this person was though was a bit annoying, one VERY public area. Perhaps they'd have to try and tail him after the fight depending on how that went. Atsuko wasn't exactly looking to just talk with the man after all.

"I don't think so. We have much business to attend to" he said, standing up again. He'd keep his hand in Xi's out of relex well looking around to bar to try spot where Mijinn had gone. Damn, it seemed she found herself some company to talk to. Not only that but some rough looking types.

Before Atsuko left the bar area he'd give a sympathetic look to the bruised face man. "Don't worry, I'll make sure that man doesn't get away with anymore cheats. Isn't very fair to do those kinds of things in the formal arena after all".

With that said he'd lead Xi away from the bar and position himself a bit closer to the table that Mijinn was sitting at. Not enough to draw attention to Xi and Atsuko but within ear shot at least. If Mijinn got into trouble they'd be there to snag her out of it fast.

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Ergo War

SHINOBI INFORMATION

| CHAKRA 1375 / 1375 | STAMINA 1220 / 1220 | CLASS: BLOODLINE / NINJUTSU | A-RANK ROGUE |
| FACTION / SHISHIN | TITLE / DRAGON |

Ninja Passives
• Noble - While his sharingan is active Atsuko is able to identify when a genjutsu is being cast if the jutsu is being cast within his sight-line. It does not allow him to know what is being cast and he must still pay the appropriate cost to avoid or break out of the genjutsu.

• Mangekyou Sharingan - Active / Hypnotism: Can view chakra brightly and see their shapes distinctly from other ninjutsu. Can see the type of chakra being used, be it elemental, bloodline, clan, or Maruton, and also reports the strength of the jutsu prior to it actually being launched. Genjutsu defense remains the same as before. Does not stack with other defense boosts.
• Amateratsu’s Cloak: Katon techniques produced by the Uchiha, not just bloodline ones but all, are turned black. These flames burn hotter, longer, and oddly brighter than others. Confers a reduction to seals needed for fire techniques to 1 instead of what should usually be necessary, and converting normal katon into Uchiha fire, effectively converting them into bloodline techniques at an additional 5 chakra per rank of the technique. Confers any bonuses to katon to bloodline techniques that involve fire as well for the same cost increase.
• Illusory Prowess - This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Targeted Immunization (Fear) - Immune to the fear hazard. Uchiha see a lot of terrible stuff right?

• Speed 6 (1 Rank Increase)
• Reflex 6 (1 Rank Increase)

• Yin Seal: Release Chakra 300 / 300

• Lost Robes - Able to seal abilities within the robes, Stored Below
Large Tomoe // Kamui
Small Tomoe //
Small Tomoe //
• Foresight - Can negate fuin used on the wearer by paying double the equivalent cost up to S rank. This ability will trigger automatically (still taking up a activation) if the proper amount of chakra is still had by the user of the robes. Automatically OR manually both take up activation.

• Blade of Peace - Gives twice the normal regeneration for out of combat and twice the regeneration when in combat as long as the user is not using any activation's. Can also be extended to allies within a radius of 50 feet.

• Undertow - Any physical attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack and will break the opponent’s stance if not properly defended against. Only breaks stances up to the user’s maximum trained rank in the Hard or Soft Physical Formless Styles.
• Embrace the Brine - The student can add both Fortitude and Reflex descriptive increases to the rank of their stance when determining whether they would be knocked out of it by an attack.
• Every Inch of Sail - When defending against unarmed strikes, the student’s defensive strikes can slowly overwhelm an opponent’s passive defenses, reducing their passive Fortitude bonuses by an amount equal to the student’s passive Reflex bonuses the post after they attacked the student.

• Insight Rain - The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:25 am
Miro nodded toward the couple and toasted them. As soon as they made it a few steps away, though, he seemed to completely forget about them, turning back to the counter and hanging his head over an empty glass. When he ordered another drink, Kara not so surreptitiously filled it with water, which he failed to notice.

Meanwhile, the hook-nosed woman seemed almost delighted to have someone to engage with. The group of Jashinists all turned so they were looking directly at Mi-Jin as the woman--after beating around the bush with some small talk--launched into what had to be a highly-rehearsed sales pitch:

"Lord Jashin mandates that all live a good life free from fear or persecution, and that His followers help their neighbors reach that state of blissful freedom. Freedom from want, freedom from restraint, and freedom from fear are His main teachings. I was lost before I found Lord Jashin. I was living in a gutter not too far from here. I was an addict struggling to get clean. Every night I feared I would die in that gutter and become just another piece of filth on the streets. Then I saw the light of Lord Jashin's grace, reflected off the face of the moon--" that part seemed like it had been added on the spot "--and I was able to move past all that. Now I live a life without fear or struggle beyond what I choose to experience. My fate is mine to choose. Lord Jashin can grant you this, too. We have a ritual planned for tonight that you can take part in, if you want. Will you go with us and take Lord Jashin into you?"

Her piece said, the lady sat upright, a satisfied smile on her lips. The others at the table looked equally satisfied, as though they were certain they'd already won over this fish-out-of-water girl who had been kind enough to listen.

Odoeb

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:43 am
User Image
                                                          • Mi-jin looked over the group of white hair individuals. Listening to the small talks shared across the table. It was the hook nose lady who did most of the talking, and so Mi-jin directed her attention solely on her. It was only polite to follow along to the speech. Mi-jin could feel a similar familiarity between them. Two people who are very devoted to their faith.

"The moon has four prominent phases, and those phases have help persevered me through my own struggles. In fact! I have left my oasis home on a missionary mission. Spreading the good word of the moon to all who have not looked up at our creators and give praise!" Mi-jin smiles brightly. Confident that the table would much rather hear more about her own faith than some jashin fella. "You are so lucky that you already had one first-hand experience with the moon. The light you saw was not from the jashin; it was the moon itself. Deep down, you know this is true. Let hold our hands up to the sky and give reverence!" Mi-jin voice began to become uncontrollably excitable. Word bubbling off of her tongue, and each word seem like a divine prayer.
                                                            OOc:

Company: Heathen girl+friends, pawpaw next to her, Uchi! Xifeng ____Enemies: none

Ergo War

Novasse

Odoeb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:52 pm
A small twitch of irritation started up at the corner of the lady's mouth. No one had ever resisted the allure of Jashin-sama to this extent before.

"Look, you..." she started, her voice becoming noticeably angrier before she caught herself. After taking a moment to collect herself, she beamed a wide smile at Mi-jin and spoke in a cheery, welcoming tone: "Fascinating! Why don't you come with us and tell us more? I'm sure our friends would like to hear all about the moon too! To think that Lord Jashin, whom we so revere, could be thought of as but an aspect of another! Simply marvelous!"

The rest of the gang would lean in, nodding eagerly with strained smiles.

Odoeb

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:45 pm
User Image
                                                          • Mi-jin looked concern when her voice turns angry. Her smile turn apologetic soon after.“I am on a journey currently and can’t leave with you tonight. Instead, we should bow our heads and do a prayer together. Sadden not as we are still watched over the same moon and meet again. Then we will do a proper moon bathed to clean your heretic ways properly.” Pawpaw had lifted his head many times as Mi-jin spoked. Mi-jin inhales softly as she could feel the familiar warmth of speaking about the moon flooding her body. This was turning into a good day. Having so many people to preach to. The moon will flood every ear of the world; she has to continue to speak its words.

“Let hold hands and bow our heads to give rejoice for the real divine light. I want to give a prayer, would you join me in renouncing your Jashin lord for the moon? If you can all follow me in deep prayer and spiritually join me. brothers and sisters, the maiden is here, and I am here to save your souls.” Mi-jin truly felt in this moment that she was saving them. Who didn’t want to join the moon? It was the only way to everlasting peace. The moon is truly the only right choice. “I’ll lead and y’all can close your eyes and let the warmth of the moon heal your broken souls. Let it rejuvenated your tainted sins of worshipping an inadequate deity. Let the shine of the moonlight lift you from the darkness of the sun. Yes, your jashin has led you into a moonlit path. Let me be your shepherd and lead you back to the correct way and journeyman you to the faith. I wished only to help you all become the best version of yourself. Bless the moon! Bless the moon! Bless the moon!” Mi-jin preached and could hear pawpaw squeak and chirp along.
                                                            OOc:

Ergo War

Novasse

Odoeb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:29 pm
User Image

Finally Atsuko would step into the situation at hand, moving next to the table and placing a gentle hand on Mijin's shoulder. To the group he offered a warm smile, one that did not meet his eyes. "You'll have to excuse us. We must really be going before we miss the event. Perhaps you'll have another chance in the future to meet with us again. Though I hope it will be with less conflicting views" Atsuko stated to the group before his eyes turned down to Mijin.

"We have our destination now Mijin. Sorry for interrupting you but we have to move a bit faster now. It seems the moon has favored us on tracking our goal this day"

When he spoke to Mijin there was a more obvious natural friendly warmth to his voice, one that was not apparent when he had been speaking to the Jashin cult embers. Though perhaps Atsuko was to harsh on them for Atsuko religion in general was something he always was highly skeptical on. He had become a rogue to avoid having to kneel to anyone or anything. At least Mijin's views weren't pushed on others....at least not with a malicious intent. She was a quirky girl that was for certain, something that made her all the more endearing to Atsuko. That quirky innocence he would kill to protect.

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Ergo War

SHINOBI INFORMATION

| CHAKRA 1375 / 1375 | STAMINA 1220 / 1220 | CLASS: BLOODLINE / NINJUTSU | A-RANK ROGUE |

Ninja Passives
• Noble - While his sharingan is active Atsuko is able to identify when a genjutsu is being cast if the jutsu is being cast within his sight-line. It does not allow him to know what is being cast and he must still pay the appropriate cost to avoid or break out of the genjutsu.

• Mangekyou Sharingan - Active / Hypnotism: Can view chakra brightly and see their shapes distinctly from other ninjutsu. Can see the type of chakra being used, be it elemental, bloodline, clan, or Maruton, and also reports the strength of the jutsu prior to it actually being launched. Genjutsu defense remains the same as before. Does not stack with other defense boosts.
• Amateratsu’s Cloak: Katon techniques produced by the Uchiha, not just bloodline ones but all, are turned black. These flames burn hotter, longer, and oddly brighter than others. Confers a reduction to seals needed for fire techniques to 1 instead of what should usually be necessary, and converting normal katon into Uchiha fire, effectively converting them into bloodline techniques at an additional 5 chakra per rank of the technique. Confers any bonuses to katon to bloodline techniques that involve fire as well for the same cost increase.
• Illusory Prowess - This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha and adds a single secondary sense to any genjutsu cast by the Uchiha, at their discretion.
• Targeted Immunization (Fear) - Immune to the fear hazard. Uchiha see a lot of terrible stuff right?

Large Tomoe // Kamui
Small Tomoe //
Small Tomoe //
• Foresight - Can negate fuin used on the wearer by paying double the equivalent cost up to S rank. This ability will trigger automatically (still taking up a activation) if the proper amount of chakra is still had by the user of the robes. Automatically OR manually both take up activation.

• Blade of Peace - Gives twice the normal regeneration for out of combat and twice the regeneration when in combat as long as the user is not using any activation's. Can also be extended to allies within a radius of 50 feet.

• Undertow - Any physical attack that follows a dodge is treated as a counterattack and will break the opponent’s stance if not properly defended against. Only breaks stances up to the user’s maximum trained rank in the Hard or Soft Physical Formless Styles.
• Embrace the Brine - The student can add both Fortitude and Reflex descriptive increases to the rank of their stance when determining whether they would be knocked out of it by an attack.
• Every Inch of Sail - When defending against unarmed strikes, the student’s defensive strikes can slowly overwhelm an opponent’s passive defenses, reducing their passive Fortitude bonuses by an amount equal to the student’s passive Reflex bonuses the post after they attacked the student.

• Insight Rain - The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 pm
The woman just about snapped at the girl when one of the bigger, more heavily scarred men in the group spoke up. His voice was a tad bit gentler than the lady's had been, but his overall appearance was more imposing. An enormous scar ran down his forehead, one side of his nose, past his jaw, and faded away on his neck. His smile was small and seemed to be at war with the hatred behind his eyes. At first his gaze was directed at Mijin, but it shifted to Atsuko when the latter interrupted.

"Brother, I wish you and yours the blessing of Lord Jashin in all your endeavors. There are some monsters prowling these streets."

The threat would remain implied, but the woman and a couple others would smirk just as much as if it had been explicit. A waiter nearby surreptitiously rolled his eyes when he realized what the conversation was about.

Odoeb

Novasse

Im the Girl one

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                          • Mi-jin smile as Atsuko politely interupted, "We will meet again under the same moon, brother and sisters."She stood up and gave a bow to the table. Pawpaw scurry around her and Atsuko feet before she knelt down to pick her furry marsupial. Mi-jin turn her back to the table, but pawpaw looked at the man who made the threat and bared it sharp little teeth. "Let be on our way!" Mi-jin eyes searched for Xi. She didn't meant to get caught up in her conversation with a bunch of heathens, but if she could get through to even one of them. She felt like it was worth it.

OOc:

Ergo War

Novasse

Odoeb

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:43 am
User Image

Atsuko merely nodded at the mans statement, keeping his pleasant expression but ushering his group away from the table finally and towards the exit doors. Once they were a decent pace away he would inform Mijin on where they were going next which was the Morrison Octagonal Arena.

With that the group would be on there way out the door swiftly, hopefully not having to run into that Jashin group again anytime soon.

Novasse

Im the Girl one

Ergo War

SHINOBI INFORMATION

Ninja Passives

Large Tomoe // Kamui
Small Tomoe //
Small Tomoe //

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff