Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Senju no Mori Mansion [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:54 am
Odoeb

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Reminder

She said she would pray for me...

The Oni clansmen were naturally resistant to fire and Chet himself was a very resilient individual so the jutsu only really made him fly. While he was soaring he thought about how stupid they would all feel when they realize they could've just given him his smack. "YOU'RE ALL GONNA FEEL SO STUUUUPIIID!" He shouted as he flew. then the unthinkable happened. His boy Hiro had actually stuck his neck out to grab him. Blood running down his face from some wound he got while he went berserk mode on the thugs. People never stuck their neck out for Chet. Even if it was something simple as grabbing someone as they fell.

Chet listened to Hiro as he spat out blood. With a grin he put his hand on Hiro's shoulder and got himself up. "I got a lil somethin' somethin'." By now the crowd of thugs had gotten even bigger. Almost as if they had all multiplied. Chet frowned at the sight. "WHERE THE ******** WERE ALL OF YOU LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO?!" He shouted as he took off his shirt. "Alright Hiro. s**t's about to get weird." He said this in a more direct and serious manner. The curse mark tattoo on his back would begin to expand and his skin would begin to deform on the last side of his body. His shaved horn would expand as well to it's full size. "HOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEAH!!! I'M FEELIN' IT BABY!" He shouted before dashing into the crowd. "I WILL SWALLOW YOUR BABIES!" He shouted while pummeling the thugs left and right. His mind on a regular basis wasn't the most stable and now it was as if the only remaining part of his rational mind was fading. "AHAAHAH!!"

TURNT BAR AT 75%

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:35 pm
User Image

H I R O H A T A K Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Was time for back up. He had no idea at this point what the ******** Chet was but as far as he could tell he was still on his side and the groups had increased. The nindo ran through his veins once more. Never surrender.

Hiro drew his knife finally with a twirl, the curved nature of the dagger being brought in front of him. Holding it in a hammer grip it's blade hummed to light with bright electricity before it extended out in a larger fashion (Tanto Yaiba A)

It almost hurt to look at the blade directly at this point unless you were a Hatake, which meant the poor thugs in the front didn't see what sliced through them.

Hiro definitely was getting exhausted and fast but he wouldn't go down without one hell of a fight. Smacks here, cuts there, the numbers were definitely wearing him down even if he struck down a man for every blow he received. Already he could feel his vision start to blur in between the blood and electricity.

185 / 405 Chakra

malavaes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Out Of Caramel | Rank Genin / D

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:04 pm
Odoeb

User Image

20 Racks On Table Carved From Ebony.

Chet
Reminder

She said she would pray for me...

Chet was experiencing what could be loosely described as tunnel vision. His right arm was now in the shape of an ax being propelled forward like a jet where the energy came through a hole in his arm. He was slicing through the background thug characters like they were cheap disney set characters. The pain of maintaining the transformation active was blinding especially since it was his first time using it. At the end of his blurred vision Chet found the man that had blown him away with a fireball.
"HONEEEEEEEY. I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!" He roared as he slammed his left arm that morphed into a hammer. The leader of the thugs would fly backwards towards the wall that was already crumbling behind him. His pain wouldn't end there. Chet was angry. "I BRING MY FRIENDS HERE! AND YOU SHOW THEM NOTHING BUT DISRESPECT? I'M GONNA BEAT THAT a**!" Chet shouted as he landed on the man's body with both his fists slamming down on his chest. Blood flying from his mouth and splatting on Chet's crazed face. "You're a ******** lunatic!" The leader shouted making quick hand signs and disappearing only to show himself behind Chet, panting and with blood running down his mouth.

Chet grinned as he turned around to face the leader. Pointing his deformed arm at the guy he announced, "you were always a little b***h DeMarco! Now give me my weed so me and my homeboy can get the ******** out of here!" Chet was mustering will power out of his a** to try and talk some sense into the leader, but he wasn't going to hold for too long. "JUST GIVE ME THE ******** WEED BRUH!" He shouted again feeling the rage spit out of him like a random solar flare. It honestly made him look like more of a drug addict than he already was. Chet's eyes widened.

Hiro would feel someone grab him by the waist and pull him away from all the chaos. "We gotta go bro!" He shouted as he let him down once he realized what was going on. His body now back to normal. There would be a loud rumbling at first. Then the large cloud of smoke that occurred when you summoned something. Then the roar would come. "That ******** DeMarco learned how to some some sage levele s**t, but I got good news!" He reached in his pocket and pulled out a very small bag of weed. He tried mustering a smile, but he knew it was pathetic. "MAN DON'T JUDGE!"

TURNT BAR AT 70%

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:22 am
User Image

H I R O H A T A K Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The last thing Hiro could remember before fading out had to have been the big a** noise before he got yanked away and a dime bag was pulled out. "I have more at home to" he murmured before fading out of consciousness.

185 / 405 Chakra

malavaes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Out Of Caramel | Rank Genin / D

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:33 pm
User Image
Sumika bounced through the forest, deftly avoiding the fighting nearby, on her way out to the old abandoned mansion. No doubt avoiding that nonsense would be a vital part of her mission too, but for now she was just finding a path through the oppressive undergrowth and to the abandoned home. She hopped a log on the animal trail, her iron sand pummeling it out of the way a moment later as she continued.[1/3] There was nothing really interesting out here, her goal was really just to find a path for the client, and considering she used to come play out here? Well, that was child's play. True the paths had changed a bit, but it was still a rather trivial task. Why this was posted on the C Rank board was beyond her; certainly those weren't affected by the recent activity in the village.[2/3] Roughly fifteen minutes into her journey and Sumika was within view of the secluded structure. A bit of clearing and she crested the slightly less thick clearing around the mansion and turned to head back. She may have been s**t at investigating crime scenes, but she could hold her own when it came to hurtling through the woods. [3/3]
[ Pathfinding | Rank C | Complete ]

While out here, Sumika also had a contract to take out some traps. Pretty easy all things considered. She had the perfect method too. Being able to control metal had its perks at the end of the day, and at the moment it was significantly large metal balls scouring the ground.[1/3] The first trap found was a pressure trap, set off by the iron rolling over it. It wasn't that dangerous, a bit of a drop, likely a hindrance in most cases and probably meant to give the thugs that set it up someone to shake down. Crude, but likely effective. After all, who would want to be stuck in a hole in exchange for keeping their wallet?[2/3] Another trap was a bit more insidious. Close to an old stash point, her iron had hit the bar of a tripwire mechanism and sent a spear trap whipping around. The girl spent a few minutes studying the construction of the device with genuine curiosity, before tearing herself away and heading off to report in.[3/3]
[ Trap Disposal | Rank C | Complete ]

Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 460 / 460xxxxxCurrent Stamina 50 / 50xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces