Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
Underground Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji

With the contents in the briefcase, the bystander clicked it shut as the old man lifted his hand free from the necklace. "Hadjin's the name, Whise." Listening to the next question, it had no hesitation while being spoken on point. "My Legendary craftsmen have had no luck in either an alteration or duplication. Many sets of extraordinarily expensive tools have been ruined in the process." Shaking his head from side to side, Hadjin concluded the subject before moving on to the next. That subject, being, of course, scanning. "There's no worth in scanning now, since it's not on the table. Money wasted on scanning is better spent on finding new oddities. Yoooos know vat I meEEEeen?" Slipping easily back into the crafted persona, he waited for Whise's departure. Soon, he would update his listings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:27 pm
User Image

Whise
(Weiss or w-AY-s)
Noctis Shinsetsu

Sannin ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 697/1240 ▪ Stamina 1000/1000 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:200/200 ▪ Sacred Amulet 620/620 ▪ AC:102300 ▪ Ryo:34000 Info Currently Undiscoverable

[ The world pushes us without mercy ]

Whise nodded towards the man for giving his name."I see, that's too bad. I had some idea's already. Another way then." Whise smirked underneath his scarf."I see, I do understand that. But if you do ever need me. I do a lot of trading with a merchant named Lucius above. Send him a note and I'll come to you. Especially if you have that sword. Thank you once again...Hadjin." Whise bowed ever so slightly to the man as he exited to the tunnels once again.

Exit to tunnels.

Disruption V2[Jutsus Available] Active 5/5 post before it can be dispelled

+77 Chakra Resting

[ and when some push back, the world points and cries...EVIL. ]

Fairytail Pattern Scarf around my neck

AandOE

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150