Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:43 pm
yuniki_stardream
User Image

Sophie lays on the grass beneath a tree making bracelets keeping to her sell sometimes looking up at the sky enjoying the spring weather with a light delighted smile she sings to her self content ash she continues to make her bracelet with small beads that look like the moon flowers she adores so much

Sophie: such a lovely day and the moon flowers will blossom tonight

she happily smiled and thought of there vibrant glow

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

User Image
A dainty pink paw reached across Sophie's shoulder from around the tree trunk, emitting a pale glow, and just like that, the flowers she'd collected all seemed to glitter faintly in the sunlight, as if they really were beads or gems instead of flowers. It was a lovely effect, those little sparkles, and it caused the being who made them to emit a soft, pleased giggle. Elli rested her chest against the tree, still leaned close to Sophie's shoulder and watching the cute mouse. They were pretty little bracelets she was making.

She couldn't resist in wanting to help the little mouse in making them prettier. She liked thing that could be worn, but they were best when they glittered and sparkled!

yuniki_stardream

Sophie's ears perked up in delight of the glittering flowers and was quite in aw over them she happily looked at them a bit lost in how much they glittering. Sophie soon tilted her head to look back behind herself and around the other side as well

Sophie: hello?
she softly spoke knowing she had seen something out of the side of her eye she sat up to her knees and turned around

Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Another giggle before Elli popped from around the tree with a shouted "Boo!"

A quick pounce prevented Sophie from running as the strange, small pink furred Meanki grabbed her into a hug, careful not to crush the flowers. Scooting so that their sides were pressed up together, her arms still around the little mouse, she looked into the other female's mouse at the finishes bracelets and collection of flowers. "Those are so lovely! Especially with my sparkles. If you're going to wear something you really should are sparkles you know. Oh! I'm Elli! Well... Ellisairya.. I know.. It's such a loooong name! I don't know what papa was thinking.. Elli is way cuter! What's your name? "

It was all said in such a rush it was a wonder she could breath, but at least she didn't seem dangerous or ebil.

yuniki_stardream

Sophie was a bit startled as her ears were standing straight up she soon calmed down listening to elli happily still a bit surprised tho Sophie hugged he back happily and smiled giving a very happy giggle

Sophie: my name is Sophie it is very nice to meet you. and my i was not expecting that you made theses very pretty sparkles it did indeed make the bracelet look very pretty.

Sophie sat up and helped up elli along with her

Sophie: would you like to help me i could teach you if you like

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm
Pink eyes lit up in delight at the offer as the Meanki looked from the flowers, to the Moose. " Could you truly!? Oh that would be wonderful! I can make things shimmer and sparkle easy enough but, well... I'm a bit lacking in my knowledge on making things to actually wear." She said, a sheepish smile coming to her lips. A paw came up to twirl a few dark pink locks of hair in her claws.

"I would be absolutely honored if you'd teach me Sophie! You'd be my best friend ever!"

Curiously, she reached down to pick up one of the flowers, holding it as gently as she could. She stared at it a moment before peering up to the other female. "So, how do I start?"

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:05 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

Sophie smiles happily and grabbed some of the flowers as she took them in hand and held 3 together
Sophie: i wouldlike that very much
she began as she slowly weeved the flowers in and out over each other

Sophie: if you know how to bared its quite easy you take 3 overlap the tips like this fold in over with another and repeat in between the 3 flowers seems careful not to brake the top of the flower or it will fall of and the bracelet wont work

she continues to doso and ad a clamping bead at the end with the flowers and begins with 3 more happily smiling as she watches her own movements careful not t brake the flower
" now you try "she said as she hands eli some clamping beads and flowers

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:42 am
Elli stared with her pink eyes wide and focused, though, it was hard to tell if she was actually taking any of this in. The was practically trembling in excitement by the time the mouse handed the flowers to her for her turn to attempt the braiding. " Ohhhh! Papa always did the braids in my hair, but I watched him really really closely so this shouldn't be too hard! I'll do my best! "

Putting her full attention to the flowers in her lap, she paused a moment staring at them before very carflly moving to try to repeat Sopie's actions. She tried, and failed to overlap the tips. One, twice, tree times she failed to properly overlap them before finally she got them to lace properly together. A cry of excitement left her as she got it, and she only barely kep from flinging the flowers about in her joy.

" Look Sophie! I did it!! " The glitter and shimmer of them seemed to only intensify with her happiness making them shine all the mor beautifully.

strawberry gumi bunny

Fashionable Strawberry

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:03 pm
Strawberry Gumi Bunny

"well done eli!! well done you are doing a good job on them"
sophie smiled happily as she applauded elis success before taking up one of the bracelets she had made and decorated them with beads and a few more flowers she quickly tied it with a clamp and sliped it on to elis wrist

"h..here this is for you"
she said softly with a very pleased look on ger face as her ears flicerd softly

" now that you know how to make more we can try other artistic things together oh how much fun it will be.. then when night falls as promised wheel go to see my moon flower garden"

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games