Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Fractional Chibis (Working... 7/20) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 pm
Human Chibis

Eyes: Closed
Hair: Green
Cloths: A slip like dress
Accessories: pearls and shells
Other: Tethys

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:07 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
Human Chibis

Eyes: Closed
Hair: Green
Cloths: A slip like dress
Accessories: pearls and shells
Other: Tethys

Thanks!

^^ sure thing!  

one over three

Feline Cat

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:08 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence: Ini, Remil
Other: Could I have the brothers together if possible? :3 Tell me if they are simple or complicated, given their kirin scales, I wouldn't want to underestimate and short change you~ <3

Your chibis are adorable x3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:16 pm
Their scales will be simplified somewhat due to the size difference but they won't be too hard. <3

I just harassed someone in the thread and wound up getting a fairly complicated soq so I likely won't be able to start on yours for a few days. I'll quote you when I officially accept / start though. ^^

Also, thanks. ^^ <3  

one over three

Feline Cat

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 pm
That's perfectly fine~ x3 And you're welcome <3 I've actually looked in here a few times over the last couple days, and finally caved. xD The cute compelled haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:41 pm
If this is alright!

Chibi Pony

Refrence:
User Image
Other: She's kind of a nasty little b***h, so I'd love for that to be portrayed in the Chibi!^^
Oh, and let me know what level of complexity she is.  

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 pm
I'd love to see my Angeni/Kalona cross concept brought to life in your style. heart I've had the funds for a while now, and just need a slot.
Quest Thread.

Trade sent includes heavy edit (or moderate + tip?) + alternate scarred version. :3

Chibi Pony

Species: Angeni/Kalona cross
Markings:
[Coloration]:
"Silver Dapple" coat color- Rich chocolate hue that darkens to almost-black at muzzle, legs, along back, and tip of tail.
Mane a shiny champagne tone with cream, pure white, and chocolate.

[Leg Markings]:
Front left and back right legs have white feathering.
[Face Marking]:
Thin white blaze along center of nose.
[Front Left Hoof]:
Front left hoof cream with black "stripe".
[Back Right Hoof]:
Back right hoof black with two thin white "stripes".
(Other hooves pure black

Wings: I've included the information on which shop templates I want here for reference. Chibi wings are good with me, so long as they still seem functional! heart
- Upper wing pair: Kalona Wing Style 3
- Lower wing pair: Angeni Wing Style 2
Both wing pairs match coat coloration.
Membrane of Upper wing pair (Kalona Wing Style 3) is semi-translucent and shows subtle "veining" patterns.
Lower wing pair (Angeni Wing Style 2) is semi-transparent.

- Angeni head-wings
- Angeni leg feathering
- Kalona Deviltail 2

Eyes: Very pale (almost white) grey. Area around the eyes should be very dark (almost black) to make them more vibrant.
Hair: [Mane]: Falls to mid-chest. Parted haphazardly on either side of neck. CC exact style. Coloration.
Tail is the deviltail so no hair there. :3
Other: He'll be done on the Warhorse lines in the shop. Big, broody boy!

Alternate Version

[Scars]: Humanoid Art References for placement: [1], [2], [3].
- Two scars (one along cheekbone, a smaller one intersecting the first) on right cheek.
- Three scars, like claw-marks, across right shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence: User Image
Other: I'll be paying the (Full-body) 150k, if her level of complexity is less than that then consider the rest as a tip. <3  

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:19 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence: User Image User Image
Other: 50k :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence:
User Image User Image
Other: 150k for a heavy detail full body, please. ^^ She's more soft and gentle than bubbly smiles.

Would you ever consider offering customizable (just so I could change the text) teepee banners and dividers? The ones you have for your shop are cute. :>  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:31 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence: User Image User Image clickable thumbnail :]
Other: full body please. if you would like to include her familiar, then that would be cute though I would be happy even if she wasn't added. Other than that, have fun and thank you!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:00 pm
Chibi Pony

Reference: not certed yet, didn't want to take up space
Other: full body / mod detail, 100k? C: and he's a sass so have fun!  

Windy dasher

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 pm
Chibi Pony

Refrence: Al'ar Cert - Uncert
Other: Full body and uhhh mod...detail? Pfft 100k either way since he's not too complex I hope :B

I think I shall get my ponies all one at a time over the course of however long it may take <3 But your work is super adorable and worth it ; u;  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:57 pm
Whoah! I didn't get notices for any of these posts. I'm going to go ahead and close this for a while while I play catchup.  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:43 pm
Summer Raven

Oh she's a lovely girl. Simple should be fine.

The Dawn of Twilight

If you could link the 'devil tail 2' to the text there it would help me a lot. ^^
I would default to the small size on wings for chibis but they can be larger if that's what you want. Just edit your form to let me know.
I'll make sure there's a wing free version to show his pelt (I'd make a version with scars too if you want).
Wings are hardly a big deal so I wouldn't charge more than moderate. Tips are up to you. ;p

Candle Wick Ghost

She's low end moderate. Decide if you'd like to tip when you get her. 3nodding (she's gorgeous, btw)

Phail Ninja

Looks good!

Nymphalidae

I wouldn't ask for more than moderate price for her.

I have considered offering banners and dividers but decided to limit it to the three options I have right now until I figured out what was working and if I wanted to add more options. Also I don't consider myself to be terribly good at banners and I didn't want to make people pay to practice on them. ^^*

If you'd like some though let me know what you're thinking and we can talk. It would be a purely for tip sort of deal.

C o w b o y P e e p

I plan on offering to do familiars too at a later date but for now I'll be skipping on her for the sake of time. Keep an eye out though, if/when I do start doing familiars I'll be doing a few free for practice & samples.

Windy dasher

He'd be a simple. ^^ I was eyeing him when that list was posted. Such pretty greys~

Mameha Otome

He's simple!
/Mounts who are also bosses high five!
I've been trying to draw my entire herd too. @_@ I guess 3/9 isn't bad progress. Out of curiosity, how many do you have?

@Everyone ~ The larger uncert images are slightly easier to pull colour off of. If you have your uncerts and would be inclined to share please edit your posts to include them. If they're not available or you're not so inclined don't worry about it. ;p I just need to aim a little better.

There are... 11 ponies here. I've been drawing them at a rate of about one a day so I'm estimating my fastest time to do them all will be two weeks. Likely longer.  
Trading Post & Mini Shops

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff