Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Trading Post & Mini Shops
Fractional Chibis (Working... 7/20) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 am
one over three

If you could link the 'devil tail 2' to the text there it would help me a lot. ^^
I would default to the small size on wings for chibis but they can be larger if that's what you want. Just edit your form to let me know.
I'll make sure there's a wing free version to show his pelt (I'd make a version with scars too if you want).
Wings are hardly a big deal so I wouldn't charge more than moderate. Tips are up to you. ;p

Alright, thank you very much! heart I've updated my form to include a linked reference for the deviltail, added a section for an Alternate scarred version (just for his first few, most plot-integral, scars), and sent trade~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:17 am
Malikztiah Ankhere

Alright. I'll be starting these two today. Simple is fine since the only things that make them any worse are just part and parcel with their breed anyways.

@The Dawn of Twilight - Thank you!  

one over three

Feline Cat

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:17 pm
I'm going to rush though all the sketches in one go so anyone who wants to can see their sketches before hand. A lot of the proportions will be off and details missing (both things I adjust and fill in while inking) so this is mainly if you want poses or expressions adjusted.

I'll be editing new sketches into this post.

Malikztiah Ankhere
Summer Raven
The Dawn of Twilight
Candle Wick Ghost
Phail Ninja
Nymphalidae
C o w b o y P e e p
Windy dasher
Mameha Otome

Others:
Anzu (Anzu is a good example of what I'd consider heavy)
Pandora
Lily
Unnamed
Tziporah

I've also been thinking about better ways to describe simple, moderate, and heavy detail. Feedback would be appreciated.

Simple - Basic jewelry or other decorations. Edited hair is fine so long as it's not in a complicated style. Short hair, braids, lose hair, ponytails, etc... are all fine for simple. If a soq is more complicated because of it's race and not because of edits I will keep it in the simple catagory.

Moderate - Detailed jewelery, blankets, cloths, any hair that's in a complicated updo or wound about with jewelery, ribbons, birds living in it etc.

Heavy - More or less the same as Moderate only LOTS OF IT. The original artist took a temporary break from sanity and piled on the detail.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:49 pm
eee thanks! there were a lot of great males on the list, definitely. I'm very fond of the standard ponies though otherwise I'd have chosen someone more exotic.

I shall start a trade! C:  

Windy dasher

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 pm
one over three

I plan on offering to do familiars too at a later date but for now I'll be skipping on her for the sake of time. Keep an eye out though, if/when I do start doing familiars I'll be doing a few free for practice & samples.

My apologizes for the belated response.
That's completely fine, just worth a shot to see if that would be an option this time around. In the mean time, I will defiantly keep my eyes peeled, then!
Also, real quick when it comes to pricing. She would fall under the category of "moderate," correct? I just want to make sure before I start any sort of trade with you :].

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:39 pm
C o w b o y P e e p

Bows and ribbons aren't hard, she'll be fine as a simple.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:14 am
one over three
I wouldn't ask for more than moderate price for her.

I have considered offering banners and dividers but decided to limit it to the three options I have right now until I figured out what was working and if I wanted to add more options. Also I don't consider myself to be terribly good at banners and I didn't want to make people pay to practice on them. ^^*

If you'd like some though let me know what you're thinking and we can talk. It would be a purely for tip sort of deal.

Okay, sounds good! I'll probably contact you sometime this weekend to discuss. Thanks! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:28 am
Thank you, on the ama compliment!

Awww the sketch looks super adorable. <3
Love it.

Edit level descriptions are good and clear. c:

Do you prefer trades to be sent when receiving the art or on obtaining a slot?

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

one over three

Feline Cat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:26 am
Candle Wick Ghost

Thanks for the feedback. <3

Either is fine, really. I don't confirm anything until something's finished. If you want to send it now for your own tracking go ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 pm
Alright guys, all your sketches are up. Ignore proportions for now and just let me know if you're dissatisfied with the pose.  

one over three

Feline Cat

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:05 pm
I think it's adorable, and am just fine with the posing for mine~  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 pm
eee! I love it so far C:  

Windy dasher

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm
She's very adorable!
Everything looks good to me :]. The pose is just fine!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:45 am
8D Lookit Al'ar and his big ol' floofy wings <3  

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:09 am