Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sick of all these people talking, sick of all this noise
                                                                  Tired of all these cameras flashing, sick of being poised
                                                                  I'm headed straight for the castle
                                                                  They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen
                                                                  And there's an old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean

Rowan wandered off down the hall to meet Connor in the music room as they had agreed. She of course was happy to see him, that was no lie. She just had begun feeling rather guilty over not spending as much time with her sisters because she spent all her time with Connor. She didn't want to abandon her family for anyone, and especially not for a boy. That was what Ashley had done... abandoned them all for a girl... besides Micah apparently. Apparently he deemed it okay to keep in contact with his little sister but not his three little cousins. He also deemed it okay to abandon his entire family over some girl. It made her angry and sad and confused and she didn't want to do that to her sisters.

"You look gloomy little one"

"Who are you calling little one. I raised you since you were pea sized." Rowan hissed back at the snake. If snakes could laugh, she was sure that is what Abaddon was doing right now.

"Yes and now I'm 9ft long and could kill you in seconds if I wanted." Rowan rolled her eyes and kicked a loose stone across the floor. She didn't deem to answer the snake at first, but eventually the other three who were roaming near her as well began a cacophony of questions similar to Abaddon's until she finally huffed and answered.

"I'm not gloomy. I just don't know what I want. I don't want to abandon my sisters but Connor is my friend."

"We think he's more than a friend." Rowan glared and crossed her arms over her chest but said nothing. She didn't think they were right... but if they were wrong why was she so mad at the statement? "Be glad he can't see or he'd definitely want more from you." Rowan made a face at the snake and almost gagged. The snakes of course were commenting on the fact that over summer she had hit puberty like an asteroid, and now her mother was even more annoyed with how she dressed because nothing was conservative enough to cover her growing body. She ignored that comment from the snakes and pushed the music door room open. "Hey Connor." She called out as she entered the room.

They've got the kingdom locked up
                                                                  And there's an
                                                                  old man sitting on the throne
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  probably keep my pretty mouth shut
                                                                  Oh, all of these
                                                                  minutes passing, sick of feeling used
                                                                  If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

βœ²β„±π“Έπ“Ύπ“»π“½π“± 𝓨𝒆π“ͺ𝓻 β„›π“ͺ𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓬𝓡π“ͺπ”€βœ²
βœ²π“’π“ͺπ“­π“²π’†βœ²

Connor was waiting anxiously for any sign of someone approaching. From what he'd discovered, the music room was not set to be in use today, so he didn't figure he'd hear a lot of people. Unfortunately for him, the music room still had a lot of passersby, so every time he heard footsteps, he froze up, focusing his ears to try and identify the right set of footfalls. It wasn't for several minutes that he heard someone walk over, followed by quiet hissing sounds. That had to be Rowan! He hurriedly stood, taking a moment to fuss over his clothes and hair, before he heard the girl approach.

He had been spending more time with the Slytherin to make up for what he felt as a void. His brother had been spending most of his time with Kenzie in their Common Room, leaving Connor to his own devices. Unfortunately, most of Connor's friends weren't in Ravenclaw, meaning he had a lot of free time. To remedy that, he'd been spending time scheduling meet-ups with people... though it was mostly Rowan. He rather enjoyed her company, and when he'd told his mum, she'd happily proclaimed him to fancy the girl. He figured that might be a bit far, though it did explain why his cheeks warmed whenever she was near. Damn biology!

When Rowan said hello, Connor donned a grin. "Hi Rowan, it's nice to be with you again. How are you doing today?" He asked her, fiddling nervously with his hair. And, of course, he felt a heat rise to his cheeks. Again, he'd say damn it all, biology! Rowan probably thought him a goof, and that made him worry more, causing him to be even more of a mess. Good lord, how did she tolerate him for more than three minutes? If nothing else, he hoped she didn't find him as foolish as he felt.

Devlyn Maycry

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ π“ͺ𝒇𝓻π“ͺ𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ π“ͺ𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsα΄› ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› 𝓲 𝓬π“ͺ𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆π“ͺ𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› ɴᴇᴇᴅ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ ᴏꜰ π“ͺ𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... Κ™α΄œα΄› sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓡𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓢π“ͺ𝓡𝓡 α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… Ιͺs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… ᴍᴇ Ιͺs 𝒇π“ͺ𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Sα΄œΚ€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡α΄… ʙʏ 𝓼𝓸 𝓢π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... Κ™α΄œα΄› sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ, sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ
ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓡, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ α΄…Ιͺκœ°κœ°α΄‡Κ€α΄‡Ι΄α΄› κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ ᴍᴇ?
Aʀᴇ ᴑᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ 𝓼π“ͺ𝓢𝒆?
Hᴏᴑ ᴅᴏᴇs Ιͺα΄› κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 𝓭𝓲𝒇𝒇𝒆𝓻𝒆𝓷𝓽 𝒇𝓻𝓸𝓢 𝓢𝒆?
𝓐𝓻𝒆 𝔀𝒆 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓼π“ͺ𝓢𝒆? ℋ𝓸𝔀 𝓭𝓸𝒆𝓼 𝓲𝓽 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝓡?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:38 am
User ImageUser Image

They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen

Rowan smiled at Connor when he greeted her and shrugged even thoughs he knew he couldn't see the shrug. "I'm alright. How are you?" She wasn't a big conversationalist and he knew that so she didn't feel awkward or anything over her lack of social skills. She could see him blushing and she almost thwacked Abaddon as the snake commented on it while twining between his feet.

"Connor and Rowan sitting in a tree.... K-I-S-S-I-N-G." She declined to reply to the snake and just shook her head. She personally found the blushing to be sort of cute in a gross boyish way. But she would never tell the snake that. She got enough teasing from them as it was, and she was sure they told everything to Byron and Emily and the rest of her sister's snakes which meant her sisters knew it all too which only made her more annoyed.

And there's an
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  Oh, all of these

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor felt a nervous air about the two for them, and he was pretty sure it wasn't entirely him. Was Rowan nervous too? Or was he misreading the room? She said simply that she was alright, while also diverting the same question back to him. "I've been alright. Mostly just studying, you know?" He nodded a bit, running his fingers through his hair, trying to appear as casual as his brother always seemed. Why did he have to be the one to be horribly awkward around girls! At least Rowan always seemed super laid back, so maybe she wouldn't mind that he was flustered...

Conner froze when he heard one of Rowan's snakes hissing, and he went stock-still when he felt it slithering around his feet and ankles. He didn't dislike snakes at all, in fact, he found them very interesting creatures... but he had never exactly had a good rapport with Rowan's snakes in particular. The big one, Abaddon, seemed to dislike him the most, and faintly, the Ravenclaw pondered which one she'd brought along. "So how are your studies going? Or... have I been keeping too much of your time?" He tried for a casual chuckle, but instead the sound betrayed his nerves. Honestly, he really wanted to ask out Rowan soon, but he wasn't very sure about her acceptance. He really didn't have the bravery of his twin, and honestly would probably be too hurt to try again if he were rejected. He really wanted to ask, but more than anything, he didn't want to do it wrong and lose a friend. Ho god he was overthinking this whole mess again.

Devlyn Maycry

I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ π“ͺ𝒇𝓻π“ͺ𝓲𝓭 ᴏꜰ π“ͺ𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. I ᴊᴜsα΄› ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› 𝓲 𝓬π“ͺ𝓷 𝓫𝓻𝒆π“ͺ𝓽𝓱𝒆
I ᴅᴏɴ'α΄› ɴᴇᴇᴅ α΄α΄œα΄„Κœ ᴏꜰ π“ͺ𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰... Κ™α΄œα΄› sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ, 𝓼𝓾𝓭𝓭𝒆𝓷𝓡𝔂
I ᴀᴍ 𝓼𝓢π“ͺ𝓡𝓡 α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… Ιͺs 𝓫𝓲𝓰. Aʟʟ α΄€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄… ᴍᴇ Ιͺs 𝒇π“ͺ𝓼𝓽 ᴍᴏᴠΙͺΙ΄Ι’
Sα΄œΚ€Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡α΄… ʙʏ 𝓼𝓸 𝓢π“ͺ𝓷𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼... Κ™α΄œα΄› sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ, sα΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ
Aʀᴇ ᴑᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ 𝓼π“ͺ𝓢𝒆?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen

Rowan nodded her head as he spoke but shrugged. "Yeah I guess. I mean I don't really need to study that much. Its not like its OWLs year yet." She said with another shrug. She didn't really need to study for basic classes, but OWLs of course she would have to study but not yet. That wasn't until next year. She leaned against a desk and tried not to yawn. Although she wasn't studying she had been up late working on assignment so she was a tad bit tired.

She watched her snake travelling around his feet and rolled her eyes. "Be nice Abbadon. You're going to trip him." She hissed, shooting daggers at the snake who blatantly ignored her. She sighed and rolled her eyes, but didn't bother to reprimand the creature again. "You don't keep too much of my time don't worry." She said quietly.

"No of course not, he just keeps you from making any other friends and makes you ignore your sisters" One of the snakes hissed from the corner of the room, she wasn't sure which since the other 3 were in a general mass together.

And there's an
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  Oh, all of these

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Connor was pretty sure as soon as he asked about studies that Rowan would shrug it off, and he gently bit his tongue. "Right, no, that's next year. I just like to study, I guess." He felt heat rise in his cheeks, so he bowed his head a bit, being reserved as normal. He would normally walk around a bit, but he wasn't sure where to step without tripping over the snake that was slowly winding around his feet. Honestly, he was a bit worried that it might try to strangle him... was that even the right kind of snake? Regardless, he wasn't willing to allow himself to be squeezed to death.

He was very lucky Rowan was there, as he picked up her parseltongue, which reassured him that he probably wouldn't be murdered by a snake that particular day. Abaddon didn't seem to care about whatever Rowan said, but Connor just held still. Finally, she said he hadn't been taking up too much time, which brought a little grin to his lips. That meant either he wasn't as clingy as he thought, or that she liked spending time with him. Both options were very good. "Well, that's good. But... erm..." Now was the moment that his heart stopped and he felt himself struggling to keep calm. "I was wondering if... maybe if you're not busy... you'd like to accompany me on a date? In Hogsmeade? ...this weekend, perhaps?" His cheeks warmed tenfold, and he figured that must be very obvious, but he kept his nervous attempt at a smile on his lips and made sure he was turned in her direction... or at least close enough.

Devlyn Maycry

Aʀᴇ ᴑᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ 𝓼π“ͺ𝓢𝒆?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:51 am
User ImageUser Image

They wanna make me their
                                                                  queen

Rowan nodded her head. "Well you are a ravenclaw.... your house is known for being study bugs." She shrugged. Not that she really cared about houses or that crap. She knew a couple Slytherin's who also liked to study that much. Crazy buggers... She had gotten a tad lost in her own thoughts and blinked when she realized Connor was still talking to her.

She was doing her best to ignore her lovely snakes hissing at her about all the things she should do right now, because they were dumb and stupid, and she didn't need to listen to them. But he was blushing and.... wait... was he asking her on a date? She blinked very slowly, and she was sure she was taking far too long to answer his question, and he was probably freaking out... but she didn't know what to say. Of course she wanted to go on a date with him... or at least she thought she did. She wasn't sure. It was a little hard to decipher all her feelings most days. She wasn't good at feelings.

"Uhh.. ummm... yeah... I mean... Of course I'll go on a date with you this weekend. Sounds great." Wow... like that wasn't horrifically awkward. She was sure Abaddon was snickering now, but at least the giant green snake was moving away from Connor to lazily climb up her leg and drape around her shoulders pleasantly. If she didn't love the snake most dearly she would have flicked her in the nose.

And there's an
                                                                  saying I should
                                                                  Oh, all of these

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:12 pm
Orphan Sisters for Life
Fifth Years

With : Each Other

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It was a music meeting for the four sisters. They’d done them many times before in the music room while no one else was in there. Between classes, clubs, and the like they managed to get sometime in for rehearsal. Kimberly arrived rather punctually. Right on her heels Alana and Candace walked in. The quiet puff of the group pulled out her music notes and blank paper to write more ideas. β€œSo, we’re working on this song, today right?” She questioned. β€œYeah,” Candace replied. β€œOnce Minako gets here.” Kimberly added on top of Candy. β€œShe’ll be here.” Alana replied looking between the two.

After about a half hour of talking and figuring things out between the three, Kimberly spoke up about the one thing they were all thinking. β€œWhere is Minako anyways?” She questioned clearly in an irritated tone. β€œShe said she’d be here…” Alana answered. β€œYeah well she isn’t now is she Alana.” She replied narrowing her eyes. β€œWell no…” She said quietly. β€œHey! Mina probably just got caught up with something.” Candace said trying to defend not only Alana but Minako. β€œCaught up with something. Seriously that’s what you’re going with.” Kimberly commented. β€œShe’s probably studying Kimi…” Alana chimed in albeit in a low tone.

β€œIt’s not like you’ve not missed meetings studying for healing.” Candace told Kimberly honestly. β€œThat’s because I’d like to be a healer someday Candace.” She told her right back. β€œThat doesn’t mean Mina doesn’t and besides she’s got a lot of work to do what with being prefect and all.” Candace replied matter-of-factly. β€œCause it consumes everything she does. It’s like you with all those clubs your in.” Kimberly commented. β€œWhat about all the clubs I’m in?” The Hufflepuff questioned. β€œYou don’t have to be in every single club.” She explained. β€œI like the clubs I’m in thank you.” She answered back. β€œI don’t even know why we try anymore. It’s not like any of us have time for it anyways.” Kimberly stated. β€œBecause our music is something we have in common. This was our dream.” Candace called back.

β€œGuys stop fighting!”

β€œIt’s not my dream, Candace!”

It was then the room went silent. Candace’s brain was on slow motion processing what Kimberly had just said. When it finally hit she bolted from the room and down the corridor. β€œCandace!” Alana called after her as she grabbed her stuff and ran off after her Hufflepuff friend. Kimberly stood alone in the room staring at the open door.

(Exit)

Alana ~ Status : Unsure / Worried Theme ~ Attire
Kimberly ~ Status : Irritated / In a Mood Theme ~ Attire
Candace ~ Status : Trying to fix things Theme ~ Attire

OOC: Blow Up #1

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 pm
The sky we’re looking at today

β™ͺβ™« Sonora Li
first year || Ravenclaw || halfblood

Sonor didn't know of any empty classrooms they could take over, so instead, Sonora's feet took her to the music room on the third floor. With a quick glance to ensure the room wasn't being used at the moment, she swept the door open for Jonah and Alex.

"This is the music room," Sonora introduced unnecessarily. "When we mentioned hanging out, I remembered hanging out with my friend at home in empty conference rooms. And I guess...this place just felt the most familiar. The music club met here."

Sonora took the seat by the piano she had played during said music club. "Did you guys join any clubs? I know it's only the first week, but I...I mean, I only found the music club because I was homesick and...." She trailed off, noticing she was rambling a little--she was excited they finally had time to hang out outside of class. "Sorry. Clubs! O-or classes! What are you both excited for?"

//OOC: >:O! OkayI wasn't sure how actual conversations with these kids would play out so didn't do anything like a month in, but let me know if you folks would rather do that. Soft attempt to start a conversation, but feel free to turn it anywhere y'all want. I'm an awkward goose XD
Trickblues
CEOxJOE

could be brighter tomorrow.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:23 am
User Image
β˜€ JONAH LANE β˜€
Ravenclaw β”‚ First Year β”‚ Eleven Years Old

═══════════════════Xβ™«Xβ™ŠX✿X═══════════════════

β€œI didn’t even know there was a music room,” Jonah admitted as he followed his friends inside, taking in the new surroundings. He gave a low whistle at the range of instruments scattered about, obviously impressed. He wasn’t very musically-orientated himselfβ€”he could sing decently for a kid on the brink of pubescent voice cracking, that was the extent of itβ€”but that didn’t mean he couldn’t appreciate it all. When Sonora gravitated to the piano and took a seat, he followed suit, choosing to lean against the closed soundboard and cross his arms over it while he mentally took note of all the different instruments.

β€˜This is nice’, he thought, internally thrilled to finally have some time to spend with the only two people he’d really grown acquainted with thus far. He got to spend a little extra time with Sonora since they shared the same house, but Alex? He’d hardly seen the lad since sorting! He blamed it on everyone’s nerves starting their first week of classes, but he made a mental note to pester him more in the upcoming weeks.

Jonah caught on to the mention of Sona’s homesickness, but thought it best not to pry much at the moment. They were all feeling it a little, he supposed. Instead he flashed a grin, shrugging his shoulders as he spoke, teasing lightheartedly. β€œShould’ve figured that you'd find your way here though, you do like birdianos after all.” He couldn't help it; he'd been stuck on it since flying class. At the mention of clubs, he pulled out the old camera he had hidden strapped around his neck underneath his robes and sat it on the edge of the piano. β€œI joined The Daily Dragon... I was originally going to be a photographer, but I ended up signing up for that and writing both. If either of you think of any good ideas for an article, be sure to let me know.” He winked, before turning his attention to Alex. β€œWhat about you, Alex? Join anything yet? If not, maybe we could join something together!”

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042, after first week of classes
Where // Music Room
With // Alex and Sonora
Feeling // Happy
Thinking // Wonder what other clubs there are, anyway.

OOC:
Addaellis

CEOxJOE

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:52 pm
User Image

It was time that he looked for some clubs to join. Classes are important but extracurricular are just as such.

"Music and Dueling are the clubs I plan on joining. One, artistic and creative nature and the other, pure action and to increase my skills and also to get some tips from the members from the Defense Against The Dark Arts and Charms. What about guys?"

Trickblues

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:19 am

β™ͺβ™« Sonora Li

Sonora flushed at the mention of birdianos again. "Birds and pianos," she whispered in protest, definitely too quiet now.

She hadn't known there was a school paper, and momentarily wondered what they covered--school events like Quidditch? There were so many magnificent sights since she'd arrived at Hogwarts that she could imagine a two-page spread just celebrating the beauty of the campus, but maybe that was better suited for an artbook or photo album.

When Alex mentioned joining the music club as well, Sonora lit up. She was immediately bursting to ask if he played anything, if he knew any wizarding musicians, what muggle music he enjoyed, whether he was going to take Music as an elective later on in school--but he also mentioned the dueling club, which she had never considered that way.

"When you put it like that, dueling sounds both fun and useful for class," she agreed with Alex, imagining it now. "My idea of action was going to be Quidditch, but dueling sounds...adventurous, in a different sort of way." That could be fun, and it would definitely be more fun with friends! That brought her back to sharing music club with Alex though, and her eagerness got the best of her. "But I have to ask! Do you play anything?"

Trickblues
CEOxJOE

addaellis

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:48 am
User Image
β˜€ JONAH LANE β˜€
Ravenclaw β”‚ First Year β”‚ Eleven Years Old

═══════════════════Xβ™«Xβ™ŠX✿X═══════════════════

Jonah nodded and hummed along in agreement, listening to the conversation as he decided to roam around the room, stepping up onto the choir stage to check out the instruments lying about. He ran his fingers across the smooth wood of a cello and impulsively plucked one of the strings, startling himself with how the note seemed to echo in the room. He knew he probably shouldn’t mess around with the instruments, but dang it, that was hard. He wished he had learned how to play something so he could relate a little more to this conversation.

Dueling sounded excellent though. He had also been thinking of joining the quidditch team with Sonora, but honestly he wasn’t sure how interested he was in playing as opposed to watching. Dueling sounded just a tad more up his alley, personally.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042, First weekend after classes
Where // Music Room
With // Sona and Alex
Feeling // Curious
Thinking // I wonder what that harp over there would sound like...

OOC:
I just thought I'd have him observe this time. >3>
Does anyone else have this issue with instruments? Every time I go to the music store I have to pluck the strings and play the keys on everything.

Addaellis

CEOxJOE

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:28 pm
User Image

Alex was having fun chatting with his new friends. He was being fond of this place more and more. He saw a piano; slick black and looked brand new or taken care of in perfect condition. He walked over and to it and slid his hands to the smooth piece of the piano. He got close to the keys and started playing Halleluja. He was playing a piano song that was above piano but still a bit rusty; making a few mistakes and having a slow pace. "Man, very rusty."

Trickblues

addaellis

CEOxJOE

addaellis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm

β™ͺβ™« Sonora Li

When Alex joined her at the piano as way of answering, Sonora shifted down to give him room. She smiled, recognizing the song and joined in an octave lower at a slow tempo, turning it into an impromptu duet.

"It's wonderful," Sonora reassured when Alex commented he was rusty. "Playing music...it never really leaves you. It's always under your fingers, a twitch under your skin-- you'll be able to call it back up in no time"

Sonora stared down at the black and white keys, willing them to make sound out of her feelings--excitement at the prospect of future duets, anxious happiness just spending time with new friends. She took a breath and put her fingers to the keys, inviting Alex to play again, and did the same song, slowly, but letting the emphasis in the notes carry her delight. It was definitely the wrong song for excitement but there was no helping it.

I should roll a d20 to see how successfully emotion carries in song XD
Trickblues
CEOxJOE

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items