Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Music Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:01 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
RavenclawFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah was just about to pluck at one of the harps when he heard the sound of piano music fill the room.

'A little duet!' He noted excitedly, back at the piano's side in a flash and watching in amzement. He’d only known Sona and Alex for a short while now, but Jonah decided he absolutely adored the both of them. He counted himself lucky to have such kind and talented friends. And there was still so much to learn! The next several years were going to be so great.

When Alex and Sona finished their duet, he smiled to the two of them encouragingly. “You were both brilliant, I wouldn’t call that rusty at all." He noticed as Sona was about to play again and opted to grab a nearby stool, dragging it over so he could sit and listen to the tune. It really wasn't the most... Upbeat of songs, but the melody was relaxing absolutely. What a lovely way to spend the weekend!

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Music Room
With // Alex and Sona
Feeling // FRIENDSHIP

OOC:
CEOxJOE

Addaellis

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Classroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? A Snowdrop and a Piano
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Singing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I missed this...

Aspen had spent the morning trudging through the snow. She didn't particularly like winter, but it was part of a natural cycle. Once she'd finally gotten tired of being cold, she went back to her (also cold) bedroom. Stupid freezing castle. Who volunteered to stay here? It was practically frozen over. Which, of course, wasn't good for her plants. She looked at the one on her night table, a little snowdrop in a pot, but it seemed to be struggling. Poor thing. Glancing over at her roommate, Aspen carefully lifted the little pot. No way was she getting caught doing nymph magic in front of people she only barely knew!

Wrapping herself in a warm cloak, Aspen slipped out of the common room. Surely there was a nice, quiet place to heal this poor plant without having to brave the snow... again. After searching quite a long time, she came upon what appeared to be the music room. At least, there was a piano standing tall in the middle. Maybe this would work. It was probably too cold out for anyone to be wandering the halls without good cause, anyway. Setting the little pot atop the piano, Aspen briefly wished she had ever learned to play. Oh well. Now wasn't the time for silly wishes anyway. With a small cough, Aspen cleared her throat. It'd be the first time she'd ever sung her nymphic tunes within the walls.... where she wasn't a toddler, of course.

Closing her eyes, Aspen began to sing. She wasn't certain she knew the words, but it was something she'd grown up hearing. All the nymphs she'd ever known sang something similar, but she best knew the tune from her own mother singing it as a lullaby. Aspen thought it was silly as a child, because she wasn't really a plant, but she had found comfort in the notes. While her eyes were closed, the girl swayed a bit, moving into a strange, ballet sort of dance. She also felt her bond with the plant grow, so hopefully, it'd be full of life before too long.

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:22 am
User Image
User Image
I'm calling you from the future
To let you know we've made a mistake
There's a fog from the past that's giving me, giving me such a headache
And I'm back with a madness
I'm a champion of the people who don't believe in champions
I got nothing but dreams inside, I got nothing but dreams

User Image

Pureblood | First Year Gryffindor | Reserve Beater | Twelve Years Old
Early Winter 2046 Empty Music Room With: Aspen
Wearing: Warm Sweater Under a Gryffindor Hoodie and Jeans Status: Caught by the music

Nimbus walked through the corridor alone, hands shoved in his hoodie pocket and slouched over in a silent attempt to signal ‘Leave me the hell alone’ to anyone he passed. Gryffindor House was filled with some of the nicest people he’d met thus far since starting school, but honestly? They were just so bloody loud—not that he could say much being rather vocal himself once someone’s gotten him started—and Nim really needed to get away for just a short while. It was times like these that he set course for the Music Room and the only piano he’d been able to find thus far in the castle. Though he didn’t have access during Music Club hours, Nimbus had found himself occupying the room any time he could catch it empty to drown his thoughts out with the melody of his beloved instrument.

The Gryffindor came to a complete halt as the sound of a voice began drifting from his destination towards the hall. “s**t,” He muttered under his breath. “So much for that…” There was no way he was about to go in there and interrupt whatever was going on beyond the opened door. Nimbus had turned to leave, determined to get away before some annoying Music Club member—Probably Wren’s older cousin—came out and tried to drag him to join, but as he picked up on the tune he couldn’t bring himself to go any further. The sound was angelic, entrancing, and littered his arms with goosebumps beneath what he thought had been a perfectly warm hoodie up until now.

Before he realized what he was doing he found himself standing in the doorway to the music room, drawn in by the irresistible voice and needing to know who it was coming from. To his surprise, he knew her, at least as well as he knew any other stranger in his year. Her name was Aspen Hill, and she was amazing in Herbology class. Nim sort of wished he had asked her to be his partner before Moira had swooped in rather than ending up lumped with Wren by default. Now Herbology was a constant b***h fest, but at least their plants were turning out beautifully.

Atop the piano, his initial goal, sat a small pot with a withering Snowdrop. To his surprise it seemed to thrive with her song and dance, swaying about and growing. Its stem stood taller, its petals blooming, coming back from the brink of death. A total rebirth that was perfectly fitting for the flower. Nimbus was at a loss for words. Surely his mum would have told him about proper plant magic during her lessons, wouldn’t she? Yet here it was, right before his eyes, and Nimbus found himself warmed once again with a feeling of peace that up until now he only thought would be achievable through the ivory keys of a piano.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

I'm just young enough to still believe, still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
Young enough not to know what to believe
If I can live through this
I can do anything

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:57 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Classroom
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Siddall
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Singing
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh boy, here we go

Aspen continued her song, completely oblivious to the world around her. She felt her heart beating faster and her head beginning to feel light. She sure hoped the little plant was recovering, because she was feeling out of it. Her nymph magic always worked best when entirely surrounded by nature, which meant it took a dip in the winter months. Aspen's ears twitched as she heard, then felt another presence in the room. Something told her it wasn't someone she knew. Her dad's energy was familiar and warm, and any of her sisters would've registered as the same as she. Opening her eyes, Aspen stopped her odd song and dance. Standing there was dark haired boy from her year. Siddall.... that was his surname... but she couldn't remember his first...

Just as she was about to confront him, Aspen noticed the little flower starting to wilt again. Dang it! She walked over to it, and gently touched the flowers. "I'm sorry... I usually make sure no one's around. Because it's... different." She glanced over at the boy, who seemed to be a little surprised. Sighing, she sang out a few more notes of her song, watching the little flowers perk back up. She just wanted it to live, and maybe for this boy not to tell everyone her secret. "I'm trying to save it. Winter's a harsh time for nature, y'know? And I know it's needed and all... but little flowers shouldn't suffer." She sighed, shivering again in the chilly room. After a moment, she looked over at Siddall. "If.... if you can, please don't tell anyone. I'm still not sure if my dad's full okay with me doing um... this... here. I think It's more of an outside magic, but it's really rather cold out." Aspen offered a half-hearted laugh, then sighed back at her plant. Poor thing.

TrickBlues

Hᴇʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ, ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ, sᴏᴀᴋɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ʟɪꜰᴇ I ᴡᴀs ʀᴀɪsᴇᴅ ɪɴ
          Rᴜɴɴɪɴ' ʙᴀʀᴇꜰᴏᴏᴛ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴍɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ, ᴘᴏɴʏᴛᴀɪʟ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴ', I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʜᴇʟᴘ ɪᴛ, I'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
          Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴏɴ ᴅʀᴇss ʜᴀɴɢɪɴ' ɪɴ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀs ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴛ. I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋᴇɴᴅ
          Pᴀɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴇs, ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʟɪᴘ ɢʟᴏss. ɴᴏ ʀᴏsᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴅᴀɪsʏ, ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ I ɢᴏᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴜɴ, ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ, ᴀɴ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰɪᴇʟᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mattie Harper
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Post-Club Cleanup
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why are my hands shaking so bad??
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Nervous

Simon waved a quiet goodbye as the last few kids wandered out of music club and off to do... whatever they were off to do. Simon, as usual, stayed behind to clean up and make sure all the instruments were packed down. Luckily for him, Mattie had opted to stay behind too. Then again, she usually did. It was one of the times they spent together, usually in silence, both working before parting ways. This time, with some encouragement from Galen, Simon was determined to make today a little different. He figured, no matter which way this went, it'd certainly be a break from the norm.

After he finished cleaning up, Simon turned to look at Mattie, hair turning a deep blue as his heart started racing. After drawing a deep breath, Simon tried to clear his throat to get Mattie's attention, but it turned out to be a bit squeakier than expected. Lovely. His voice was breaking and he wasn't even talking... Once he'd caught her attention, he offered a little wave, feeling his breath freeze up. Oh jeez. He didn't think he'd actually get this far. Forcing his lungs to draw in a breath, Simon signed with shaky hands, messing up signs he'd made a million times before in his sheer nervousness.

"Hey, Mattie, I was wondering, hoping, that maybe you would like to go with me to Hogsmeade this weekend? For lunch or something, not just to walk around. Or maybe to walk around, whatever you'd like. I just hope maybe we can go together?" He looked up, cheeks flushed a rich pink, a stiff smile on his face as he tried to force himself to be normal. He tapped his toes to a familiar beat, hoping he could calm his heart rate and maybe seem like a semi-normal person.

{{Wearing :: Music Club Mayhem}}
          mc2

I'ʟʟ ᴅɪssᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴘᴏᴜʀs ɪɴ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇs ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ,
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:18 am
User Image
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>
Wearing: Pink and Boots for Walking
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie loved music club and it was only natural for her to help Simon clean up after meetings. It was her fault that Simon had been pulled into a leadership role in Music Club. She in many ways just wasn't good enough to be a leader. Her failing OWL scores and repeat of her fifth year spoke that loud enough. Mattie was thankful for Simon. Simon never seemed to blame her. He would help her study for her second round of OWLs. Simon's quiet presence and helpful words and actions was something Mattie liked. If someone asked her what she thought of Simon Mattie might have said "best friend" but that did not seem quite right either. She had considered Eden her best friend for a long time and that was not the same she felt for Simon.

With Simon, Mattie said farewell to the other club members before they were left alone in the music room to clean up and put away instruments. Mattie was placing her guitar in its case lost in thought with a small smile on her face as she remembered the meeting that had just finished. She nearly jumped when she heard Simon clear her throat with a small squeak. It must be important for him to speak up even if it was a single noise. She turned and flattened the pleats on the front of her skirt as she waited for Simon to sign.

He seemed to stumble over his signs or maybe Mattie was just out of practice. That did not seem right. She signed to Simon and he did to her all the time. Six years should leave her practiced well enough. Mattie went through his signed questions. go to Hogsmeade this weekend. lunch or something not just walking. or maybe walking? just together...

Mattie's cheeks pinkened to match her outfit and she quickly started signs before slowing and considering her words, "Sure! Together at Hogsmeade like a...? It doesn't matter if you don't want to answer that. Anytime spent with you is worthwhile."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱
                                                𝔖𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔡

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? She thinks time with me is worthwhile!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Excited and Nervous

Simon looked nervously at his hands, before finally braving a glance back at Mattie. His hair, still a deep blue seemed to fade a bit, but very quickly brightened back up. Simon noticed Mattie's cheeks flush a bit, then she began to sign back. She paused after seemingly asking if it were supposed to be a date. Luckily, she continued, saying it didn't matter, and that any time spent together was worthwhile. As his face lit up in a smile, his hair did as well, lighting into an excited electric green. Just as soon as it settled on green, it shifted again, seemingly changing with the drumbeats of his heart. This time, it became an excited raspberry pink.

His hands, seemingly over their nervous shaking, quickly signed back, "I was hoping it could be a date. I really fancy you, and I was sure hoping you might fancy me too?" After his question, he froze a bit, pink hair now mixed again with his nervous blues. "Of course, if you don't want to, we can still hang out, I don't mind. I'll even pay for lunch, since I invited you out." He then stopped, drawing his hands close to his tummy to fidget with his fingers a bit. Hopefully Mattie wouldn't be too annoyed with him....

mc2

I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪɴᴅ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ.
          Dɪᴢᴢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀ ʟɪʟʏ ᴘɪɴᴋ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴜɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴅs ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰʟᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙʟɪɴᴋ,
          Bᴜᴛ ɪᴄʏ ʙʟᴜᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀɪʀʏᴛᴀʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ I ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴘᴀʀᴋʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏʟᴅ.
          Bᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ʟᴜʟʟᴀʙɪᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅᴀᴍᴘᴇɴ ᴍʏ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴇʏᴇs, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:25 am
User Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 5th Year Repeat> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Music Club, Dueling Club, and Fite Club Member><Beater>

It seemed unreal as if she was imagining or hallucinating the signs Simon answered her question with. A date? Like an actual date? Her pulse quickened and her cheeks only brightened. Could she have something so normal as a date? Surely Simon knew how much of a mess she was. The only thing that was keeping her sane it felt like was a few pills everyday at a set time.

Frowning Mattie signed, "You don't need to feel like paying for everything. I'd enjoy half of it too. Only fair I pay my part but... fancying me... that... you know I'm a mess, right? Like I really like you, too, but you can do better than me. You should do better than me. I don't want to hold you back. Sure I'm doing okay right now with my medication and such but that doesn't mean I'm not going to get worse or have another break down or twenty of them. I don't want to lead you on, Simon. I've fancied you for a while but seriously you can do way better than me."

Every part of her hated turning Simon down but she couldn't stop herself from confirming her feelings for Simon. He could really do better though. Mattie adored Simon so she knew for a fact he could do better than her.

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2022 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What if I ruined everything???
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Loving and Worried

Simon felt his heart race when Mattie blushed a little more, but then she frowned. What... what could cause the emotional shift... well, unless she just really didn't like him back. Man, that'd be awkward. He watched her hands move, signing first that he shouldn't be paying the full way (with his allowance, he'd be more than fine!)... then adding a few signs to ask why he fancied her. Apparently she felt herself a mess, one that should be passed over because her brain was wont to fight. As she signed again that he could do way better, Simon reached out, gently cupping her hands to prevent further signs of the negative sort. His hair darkened, shifting to a deep magenta hue.

Since his hands were still cupped around hers, Simon used his voice to speak softly towards Mattie. "Mattie. I'm perpetually terrified to speak on the off chance I get overheard by my mum -who I haven't seen in fourteen years- just because it used to frustrate her. We've both got our issues, but... I'd like to think they bring us a little closer together. I... I'd like to give it a chance, if you want. We're both a little weird, but we can be weird together."

He gently released her hands, nervously shoving them in his pockets. What if she didn't like that? What if he'd been really dumb to try anything. Soft grey swirled through his messy pink hair, highlighting his worry about his actions, her thoughts... What if he'd just massively blown what seemed like his only chance? Or what if he upset her? Man, that'd just be awful. Try to ask out a girl and end up ruining her whole day. He bit the inside of his lip, hoping he didn't blunder too bad.

mc2

Simon's color = #A46582

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:21 am
User Image

In the back of her mind, Mattie noted the changing colors of Simon's hair as they discussed their feelings. Mattie had always thought she'd hate being a metamorphmagus on top of her bipolar but she found the trait in Simon charming. She had not mapped all of his moods with the colors of his hair but she had a good start thanks to the time they did spend together. The time that Mattie might very well be ruining.

Mattie nearly jumped when Simon stopped her hands from signing her concern and then Simon began to speak aloud. She could not remember the number of times (if at all) she had heard Simon's voice but it was calm and soothing. With wide blue eyes she listened as Simon confirmed their issues but still wanting to give them a chance. Weird together. That sounded nice even though Mattie fought so hard for normal for her family. Maybe she didn't need normal.

Simon released her hands and his hair was swirled with soft grey as he waited for a response. Not daring to risk her words to be wrong, Mattie skipped signing and answered aloud. She nodded once and smiled at Simon, "What day and time do you want to meet for Hogsmeade this weekend... as a date that is." She ended her last words with her cheeks turning a bright pink.

𝔒𝔥, ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔫'𝔱

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: Sorry for the slow response.}
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I'm excited for Saturday!
xxxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's ᴍʏ Cᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ Mᴏᴏᴅ? Eager

Simon felt Mattie's heart rate jump, feeling a bit nervous that he'd inexplicably upset her. His voice trembled as his own heart thumped harder. But watching her eyes, he felt it had been the right choice to speak. After his words finished and he removed his hands from hers, Mattie spoke aloud. She agreed on the date, which made his heart skip a beat. grey swirled into a bright, electric mint, betraying his eagerness to continue. His eyes lit up, one a bright pink and the other a shining yellow.

Moving his hands, Simon returned to sign. He didn't mind talking if needed, but it always kinda made him want to fade away. "How about this Saturday, at twelve-thirty? We can meet up at the Three Broomsticks, then maybe walk around the park for a while, then go for dessert at the bakery? Of course, if you have any other ideas, I'd love to do whatever." He sent a little grin over toward the girl, hoping she was cool with plans. He always liked to be prepared whenever he went somewhere, even if it was just a normal trip... but especially if it was something super important like this.

mc2

Simon's color = #A46582

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room!
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My best pal!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Night, but without the fire!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope everyone can make it

Tàmhas was quite excited for his plan to come about. Áedán had been studying his tail off for their upcoming end-of-year exams, and even though the brunette was far, far less stressed over them, he knew why his pal wanted to do well. But, as Pa always did on super stressful days, Tàm was determined to make a bit of time for some music. If he could make his pals smile for even a bit, it'd mean he did a good job. He invited their whole friend group, and sure, lots of people were busy, but that just meant more time for Tàm to play his fiddle. Having met Áedán halfway, the messy-headed boy took the lead. "C'moan, Áedán! it wull be a super stoatin wey tae end th' week. Plus, if it mak's ye happy, ah will be yer study buddy th'morra!" He grinned over, green eyes sparkling with a wild magic of his excitement.

With his fiddle case in one hand, he used the other to hold his friend's hand, walking alongside the redhead. While he had started off leading, Tàm was soon just making sure he could keep up. Curse his little leg! Finally, they made it to their destination, the school's music room. Luckily, it was empty, especially since Tàm had forgotten to reserve the room. "Pa aye says tae mak' time fer music. Ah juist wish he wis 'ere tae play wit' me. Bit, ye shuid ken a' th' songs anyway!" He offered over a grin, remembering all the nights Pa would build a big campfire and they'd all play music into the wee hours. Tàm plopped down in one of the seats, pulling his well-loved fiddle from its case. As soon as he was ready, he grinned brightly at his friend.

"Ah hawp th' rest o' oor pals are able tae jyne us, bit fur noo, whit song dae yi'll want tae sing?"

{{Wearing :: A super cool dino hoodie!}}
          {{T1 - "Come on, Aedan! It will be a super great way to end the week. Plus, if it makes you happy, I'll be your study buddy tomorrow!"
          T2 - "Pa always says to make time for music. I just wish he was here to play with me. But, you should know all the songs anyway!"
          T3 - "I hope the rest of our pals are able to join us, but for now, what song do you want to sing?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis
          Aurais

Stefan Lee Salvatore
          Will

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Trickblues

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:46 am
User Image
User Image
Outside for the first time in a long time
You said you can't remember what it's like
To feel more than cold on the inside
But the sunrise will come again and you'll be just fine
You'll be just fine

User Image

Halfblood | Second Year Slytherin | Thirteen Years Old
Apprentice Blacksmith | Art Club Frequenter | Creature Appreciation Club
Late May 2059 Music Room With: Tàm
Wearing: Will edit this in later Status: Forced Study Breaks

Áedán was the type of person that when there was something he cared about, he poured his entire heart and soul into it. For the majority of his life, that was survival tactics and archery. After Rowen abandoned him last year, he was sure he would have to put those skills to the test, but the Ghobhainns wormed their ways into his life, set up camp in his heart, and filled a void he never knew was there. They saved him—not just from freezing to death in what turned out to be a particularly harsh Winter, but in so many ways that Áedán knew he would never be able to repay them. Still, he would do the best he could to do them proud. What this meant for Áedán was not only striving to become a master blacksmith, but to keep to his magic studies and maintain standing amongst the top of his class.

But often, Tàmhas had other ideas.
And Áedán was weak.

That morning at breakfast Will tried to convince him to go out and search for doxies, but Áedán was having none of it, his nose buried in his Astronomy book between bites of eggs and toast. "Nae. I'm studying--like you should be too. Finals are next week," he chided, "So either join in or I'll catch up later." It wasn't even five minutes later that Tàm had bounded over from the Hufflepuff table to ask the boys to join him in the music room. "I'm busy." He tried, but at Tàm's insistence he found himself caving in with a fond smirk. "Alright, fine... But I'm bringing the book with me." Was it favoritism? Absolutely not, it was just... Listening to music might help him focus.

He had to drop by his room to trade out Astronomy for Charms, but after that, Tàmhas met him in the corridors and took his hand to lead the way. With green eyes bright with excitement, Tàm mentioned he would help him study tomorrow in exchange for humoring him then. Áedán squeezed his hand in response and gave a hum as he nodded. Áedán would deny playing favorites to anyone who accused him, but there was a part of him that recognized he was just a little easier to sway when it came to Tàm. That was to be expected though, wasn't it? Tàmhas Ghobhainn was a ray of sunshine on a dreary day; anyone would have a hard time telling him no. One would think living with him might give Áedán some sort of resistance, but that was only a few months out of the year. He lived with Will more-so than he did Tàm. Though Tàmhas started off in the lead he eventually found himself lagging thanks to that leg of his. Áedán said nothing of it, only stopped briefly to take the shorter boy's fiddle case for him with his free hand and continued at an easier pace from there. Tàm may have been tougher than he looked and wasn't one to complain much, but Áedán couldn't help but want to look out for him regardless.

If Tàm managed to convince any of the other lads to join them, he and Áedán were the first to arrive. The music room was quiet today, which suited him just fine. They found some chairs close to the piano, in case Aurais decided to join them, and Tàm talked about Master Aonghus while he pulled out his fiddle. It was true, Áedán had heard enough music over the Summer that he'd pretty much memorized most of their usual songs, but he didn't realize he was expected to sing himself. He frowned slightly at that, an uncomfortable flush dusting his cheeks as he glanced towards the door. Áedán didn't much care to sing. He wasn't bad—at least not from what Rowan and Tàm had mentioned before—but he was still self-conscious. Music was all well and good, but it wasn't exactly one of his passions, so it wasn't something he was especially skilled at. Not like shooting arrows, anyway. He would sing in front of Tàmhas or Master Aonghus, sure, but he was likely to fall silent at the first sign of anyone else coming in.

"I thought I was just listening." Admitted Áedán when asked what he wanted to sing, though he didn't refuse. He shifted in the chair to tuck a leg underneath him and leaned against the back of the seat as he faced Tàm, careful to still have sights at the exit in case anyone else came in. Having no particular preference for the song, he asked him instead, "Which is your favorite?"

════════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
"Listening to music might help me focus", as if he doesn't hyperfocus on everything already. xd Poor excuses.
Cinnabun Gryffie

I sit and watch now with new eyes for the green side
Lose myself sink into your sunlight
Breath in the breeze like a sweet sigh
Keep me tongue-tied
If this lasts forever, I'll be just fine
Oh, I'll be just fine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:31 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Music Room!
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My best pal!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Music Night, but without the fire!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I hope everyone can make it

Tàmhas grinned when he got Áedán to agree to come along. "Ye'v bin studying tons, 'n' mah studies say taking breaks is key. Gie yer silly heid a time tae rest." They walked together, with the redhead taking the fiddle case to ease the shorter boy's burden. Luckily, they made it without too much effort, and once inside, they were able to get all set up. Smartly, Áedán had decided to set them up near the piano, just in case Aurias and Astyth decided to come. That would add a nice piano element to their songs, though Tàm would miss having Pa's bagpipes to accompany.

After asking which song Áedán wanted to sing, the redhead was confused, noting that he thought he'd just be listening. "Bit ye hae a lov'ly voice, Áedán. Plus, a'm sure ye'll hae mair fin if ye sing alang! ah will huv a go tae mak' it as fin as whin Pa haes song nights?" His voice faltered a second, hoping that Áedán wasn't only upset about not having Pa along too. Then again, most music nights, Pa did a lot of the singing. When asked what his favorite song was, the brunette paused, tapping his toes while he thought.

As soon as an idea struck, a giant smile donned his lips. He grabbed his bow, then propped his fiddle against his shoulder. Sure, it was supposed to balance against his knee, but he couldn't exactly make that work. Rosining up, he started playing one of his favorite tunes. The Hills of Connemara. He bounced happily, singing the song he'd played so many times before. Hopefully, this would get Áedán into a sing-song mood!

{{Wearing :: A super cool dino hoodie!}}
          {{T1 - "You've been studying tons, and my studies say taking breaks is key. Give your silly head a time to rest."
          T2 - "But you have a lovely voice, Aedan. Plus, I'm sure you'll have more fun if you sing along! I'll try to make it as fun as when Pa has song nights?"}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis
          Aurais & Astyth

Stefan Lee Salvatore
          Will

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:42 pm

User Image🦜🎹
ASTYTH PARROT AURELIUS

8 years || Ravenclaw pet || purebred African gray
Human Conversation club parrot ambassador || Stabby Stick club self-appointed referee
occasional attendee of Music Club and Order of the Sleep

The end of the year was approaching so much faster than his previous two years at Hogwarts! Maybe it was because Aurais had more friends, or more classes, but suddenly there was so much more to study and read. He was going over his study schedule for the last week, making sure he had every subject reflected and enough time for sleep, food, and breaks, when Tam had brought up an impromptu music jam. Well he did need to study for music–oh who was he kidding, they weren’t going to be studying, just relaxing. But relaxing was important.

Maybe? he signed over. Aurais hated to disappoint his friends.

Astyth, on the other hand, had other ideas. The moment she heard “Music room” she started bobbing excitedly. When Aurais finally headed up, Astyth decided she was going to hang out. ”Astyth alone! Piano! Bye!”

Aurais had barely been able to wave, much less protest before Astyth took off, soaring through the halls and slipping through cracks in the doorways.

Astyth followed the familiar route to the piano room and the sound of a familiar fiddle and took her usual perch on the music shelf. If birds could smile, this parrot was now grinning from eye to eye, bobbing up and down and occasionally raising a wing or foot with the music.

setting Great Hall > Ravenclaw Tower > Music Room || with Ay-Ay-Aedan and Tam (nickname pending)
status Music time!
Aurais status still studying upstairs

Cinnabun Gryffie

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
And I slept on the ocean last night
I could see you all, and you all were dancing sideways
Your feet stuck to the skies
And I could see the airplanes dance behind your eyes
And I was glad I found the time
🎹🦜
"Along the Road" by Radical Face.

Hallways and the Grand Staircase