Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:43 pm
        Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty!

Welcome

Hello girlies~ Recently, I have been in a chattier mood than usual and conversation has become an obsessive hobby for me.
        Therefore, I decided to create this permanent thread in order to get to know everyone a little more through discussion or light chitchat.
        In saying that, I am also feeling incredibly generous and I am looking to help those who stay and chat with others and myself in the thread.
        So please drop by, bump and join in the conversation~ <3

Update 30th April 2013: I won't be giving out as much gold anymore as I need to refill my gold purse.
        But I'll be happy to donate little bits of an spare gold I get, to those who hang around.

~✿~

Rules

Since this thread has really taken off, we need some ground rules:

Follow the rules of the guild and Gaia.
        Be welcoming and friendly to one another.
        Always be considerate and kind.
        Be patient whilst waiting for a donation.

~✿~

About Clasela

I take it that a little bit of information about me would be helpful to get the fingers typing, so here I go: My name is Mina.
        I am nineteen, from Australia, dating a man totally the opposite of me, and studying to become a professional editor and writer.
        I’m a girly-girl who loves the idea of happily ever after and believes there is good in (almost) everyone single person.
        Some of my hobbies and interests include baking yummy sweets, writing thrillers (my dark side exposed), gardening, cooking,
        reading, crafting, fashion, helping others, shopping, Audrey Hepburn, computer games, bush-walking and collecting anything vintage.

~✿~

Receivers and Regulars

tanqela
        Yokies
        Kuro Neko Kyoko
        Hotau
        Broken Heart Production
        sundae princess
        Mystressfluffy2
        x-Kiklala-x
        xXNingyoXx
        Lady mewcat
        -alegna ennazus-
        Louisa Iris
        yummycupcakessparkles
        lookatkimberly

Yokies
        Broken Heart Production
        Louisa Iris

~✿~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm
        Hungry for conversation... gonk

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:47 pm
        Bumps~

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:48 pm
        *Shakes pockets full of gold.*

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:54 pm
Would you want to continue our conversation here? 3nodding
I just responded in the other thread haha.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:56 pm
Yokies

That'll be great! *Goes and picks up convo.*

Clasela
Crew

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:12 pm
Hello, nice to meet you since I don't think we've talked before. emotion_yatta

My name's Caitlin, and I also live in Australia actually!
I'm 17, although I turn 18 on the 22nd of this month hehe(not long now~<3).
I'm studying(first year of Uni, starting my second week tomorrow~) focusing on media and public relations, never know, we may end up working together some day C;.
My interests are: Music-I loooooove to sing and have been told I can carry a tune at least- although I've never had formal lessons, Cooking-I like to cook most things but pastries are my specialty yum_strawberrypie -, Fashion-I adore vogue and shop till you drop but have hardly any money to buy the awesome things they show crying - and although I don't tell people often, I really enjoy looking after little kids emotion_kirakira , I have 3 way younger siblings(eldest is 5) and just have so much fun looking after them-most of the time -.

I am currently single, since last year with vce I had no time for myself let alone trying to keep up a relationship with anyone else >o>;;.

I guess you could classify me as a girly-girl, at least in some aspects, but at the same time I seem to fit into so many other categories its hard say, but then its also my belief that people don't need any labels other than their name.

So now you know more about me than you probably ever wanted to, once again, its nice to meet you! yum_puddi  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:16 pm
Yokies

Oh it's a a shocking image to behold. I don't even want to go to it. She's a horrible sister, especially after a few drinks and of course, they will be celebrating. gonk
        Exactly, it all takes practice. It's the one of the things I am good at, so I always feel I have to ace it. Plus it's peer pressure, everyone relies on me for birthdays and parties.
        That's not very nice of her, but I guess there's nothing you can really say because she'll still turn it back on you. Not everyone loses their baby weight after two years. A girl-friend of mine still has hers and it's been over two years, but it suits her.
        I saw a girl I went to school with - who had a baby last year - the other day and she is a stick carrying around a chubby baby and it doesn't look right at all.
        That's really unfair of her. She's basically denying that she even said that the whole time. Talk about contradiction. It's good that you're moving out though, at least you won't have to put up with comments like that anymore and it will be a load off of your shoulders.
        Thanks for posting here too. I just wanted to make a special little place for things like this.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 pm
Kuro Neko Kyoko

Hello Caitlin, it's lovely to meet you too~! I don't believe we have, buy hey, first time for everything, right?
        Fellow Aussie! emotion_hug Oh, your birthday is in five days! How exciting, do you have any plans for the big 18th?
        This is my fourth week of study. I look last year off as a gap year after graduation and I did a bit of work and decided on what I wanted to study. We certainly might!

What sort of pastries do you bake? I'm well-known for my chocolate éclairs. ^o^
        Of there's lots of expensive things in vogue. What sort of clothes do you like to wear? The most I spend on clothes (manly dresses) is around $200 and under. I have my limits and I always find good bargains.
        Kids are great, there's no shame in saying how fun they are to look after. My friend has a son, who is my Godson and I spend a lot of time playing with him on his swing set.
        That's understandable, relationships are a lot of work. That's very wise of you to say so. I just say that so that people get a small idea of what I am like as a person.
        Haha, it was a lot to get through, but thank you, it gives us loads to talk about after all. Sorry for my late reply, I was bringing in the washing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 pm
        Bumps~

Clasela
Crew

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:05 am
Well no big plans yet, we've had a LOT of family drama recently so I haven't had much of a chance to plan, but I'm thinking I'll just plan a spontaneous party at my house. emotion_yatta
As for pastries, well I'm well known for my choux puffs, I do mini crouquembouches a lot, although I am trying to start branching out into macarons too~, and I'm also very creative with cakes, I like to make/mix up my own recipes a lot >w<. yum_puddi
Clothes wise I am very much a skirt/blouse or dress girl, I wear pants or jeans occasionally but even for warmth I much prefer a set of stockings or leggings over pants. And most of my clothes are also under $200, I usually buy at sales and use a range of shops from Myers to jayjays and even Ishka. I have a few choice dresses that are a bit over that price range, and god knows how much I spent on my Deb dress in year 11(cough $600 cough) >o>;;. But I love it so, C'est la vie~. Bargains are my lifeline, and shoes my obsession.
And I know I shouldn't be ashamed or anything, but my friends always call me "motherly" and stuff and it just kinda gets to me, since I mean, I love kids, but way no where near ready for my own!
My take on relationships is just that it has to be give/take equally and I knew that with the VCE work load I couldn't do that so I steered clear of love, but I think once I settle into Uni I might look around again.

Once again a great load of text but oh well! XD
Also I might not respond for say an hour or so sorry, I'm at my Nan's and I'm about to leave so I gotta drive home, but I will be back! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:13 am
Clasela

Sounds like you're not going to have a great time there. gonk I hate it when people drink enough to get all horrid.
Really? o.o Wow, they don't want to buy their own cake or something? xD Or do they pay you? I would like to be paid haha.
No, it's not. But yeah, I'd rather not even say anything about someone else's weight. I just don't want to do the same thing she does.
Really? That's odd. I always wondered how some girls could just go back to being stick thin and their baby is a chubby chubby. XD
Yeah, it's not really fair how much we've had to put up with in her words, but now that we're leaving I guess she can finally see what they've done. It'll definitely be nice not having to hear her anymore.
You're welcome. c: I figured since you wanted conversation here, we could move it on over. x3

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 am
Kuro Neko Kyoko

I I know what that's like. Family should be loving and accepting but there's always someone starting something.
        That'll be nice for you! I didn't have a big party. It was just me, my partner, my mum, my ice-cream cake and a bottle of the worst champagne. Small but special. And I haven't touched champagne since that night. >.< Blargh, I prefer my Cosmopolitans.
        Aw! You sound so talented! I've only just started making macaroons and they never look the way they do in the pictures. Any tips? I haven't tried to make a croquembouche yet, though I may for the Christmas dinner I'm planning this year.
        You sounds like a girl after my own heart. <3 I practically live at Myer. I'm in love with the labels Review and Cue. Plus I love the lingerie and kitchenware they have there. My formal dress was pricey ($466) but I fell in love with it and the price didn't matter.
        That's what my friends called me! :O But I agree, as much as I love children, I'm in no position to have my own just yet, I've got way to much on my plate.
        The final years of high school were hard, weren't they? I was lucky enough to meet my boyfriend a week before graduation and he took me out to dinner on the day I graduated. I still had the stressful exams, but everything went smoothly.

Haha, oh well, it keeps us busy right? I prefer a wall of text than an itsy bitsy message that leaves me with nothing to go on. Of course, take your time! ^o^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:29 am
Yokies

No, not really. But I'll take the free cocktails and use them to my advantage. I think the drinking is just an excuse to expose her true colours.
        They prefer it if I make it, since you can't really buy nice cheesecakes (one of my specialties) at the stores. I don't get paid, as much as I want to, I'd be embarrassed to ask.
        I agree. My mum is horrid for doing that. She comments on strangers looks or weight all the time and I just think, emotion_facepalm mum, stop being so cruel!
        It is, though as I remember she was always freakishly skinny so seeing her pregnant would have been funny. >.<'
        Maybe it might make her realise and hopefully change her ways. I know sometimes people have bad days and they don't always understand the effects of what they're saying until after they've said it. And whilst it's no excuse for her multiple hurtful comments, maybe it accounts for some of them?

Clasela
Crew

IVIoonBean

Bloblike Blob

31,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:40 am
Yeah family, much as I love them, can never get along for extended periods of time. emotion_facepalm
It'll be about 15-17(depends on +1's really) people so not tooo big, and thats if everyone I invited can come XD. I must admit, I'm also not a fan of champagne, I always have to have a glass at weddings but I hate the taste, I don't really seem to like any sparkling wines.
Oh I'm not talented I just got a book on macarons from my bestie for Christmas so I figured best to put it to good use, but I am also really not that great at them, I think the main thing with macarons is the temperature? I'm still trying to prefect mine so I really can't give advice. sweatdrop But I totally suggest a croquembouche, they are not as hard as they are always made out to be. And mini ones are so fun because you can substitute the caramel with chocolate to hold them together and do like a marbled chocolate effect, so yummy~ yum_puddi

Ah I adore Myer, its my fallback store for most outfits and where I got my favorite floppy wide-brim felt hat~ emotion_bigheart Cue is always good but I recently find myself drawn to Piper, I bought this white dress that I cannot get enough of! emotion_kirakira
The last year was SO bad, in year 11 I basically coasted through and in I think everything but math I was keeping an easy B average(or a "high" average as we marked in our school). But then year 12 comes and BAM, work load overhaul!
But wow, that sounds so sweet and romantic in a movie way, a date on graduation day~<3  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff