Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
City of the Dead ((Me & Violin)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 pm
Zarin is what you may call a simple traveler. The one thing Zarin does as a traveler is check out the local legends and see if they are true or not. One legend that Zarin has been hearing about for quite some time now, is one about The Necropolis, a giant city built to house the dead. It had sunk under ground and fallen into a giant cavern long ago. Zarin, who was interested in seeing the history behind the Necropolis, found an entrance to it and went inside. Little did he know, the dead do no stay dead most of the time. ____ is a zombie who lives within the Necropolis. The Necropolis keeps her looking like the age she was before she died. She hasn't seen a living person is quite a while, and when she hears from the other zombies about a human who has entered the Necropolis, she becomes excited and decides to go meet him. What happens when Zarin stumbles upon a forbidden tomb that contains the remains of a necromancer and gains it's powers?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:36 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 pm
Ooh, pick me! Pick me, brooo! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:55 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Ooh, pick me! Pick me, brooo! emotion_kirakira

Sure. Go ahead and take the spot. biggrin  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:59 pm
bigbubz1

User Image

Name: Charlena Van Craig
Bio: Murdered. Can you believe it? She was killed! And by her own people too. She was always a strange girl and her love for nature must of been mistaken for witch craft. They accused her and she was sentenced to death. No one gave her a fair trial. No tests to prove her innocence or anything. Charlene was hung in front of the whole town. Family, friends, and even her lover! He couldn't do anything but watch because leaving would be suspicious.

She woke up in a garden of dead flowers. Gladly, there were others like her though. More experienced "zombies" from years before her and she quickly learned what she was and where. Then there was word of a human! Breathing and a beating heart and soft skin.. well, she could see that for herself. Why he stumbled upon their little paradise? Charlie also wanted to find this out.

{OOC: Sorry, my windows decided to configure. Perfect timing, right?}

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:29 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

((Lol, It's fine. I guess I'll start us off))

Zarin walked carefully down the steps that led into the Necropolis. With a lantern as his only light source until he got into the Necropolis, his vision was limited. Once he made it down the steps, he turned off his lantern, since the torches of the Necropolis lit it up very well. Zarin began walking through the paved avenues of the dead city.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:02 pm
bigbubz1

Charlena tousled her brown hair in the broken mirror shard she pulled out of her satchel. The flowers really brought out her eyes. "This is useless." She tossed the mirror over to a mattress and sighed. It would have to do, but for what? A party? She didn't want to attend a party because they had those nearly every single day.. or night. And she refused to talk to those idiot high school boys. To welcome the newly deceased to the other side! How fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:44 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

As Zarin made his way through the paved avenues of the Necropolis, he noticed eyes watching him. Looks like the dead aren't staying dead. Soon, word had spread about Zarin's arrival in the city of the dead. Zarin continued to walk, until he made it to a fountain in the center of the Necropolis.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:04 pm
bigbubz1

"Charlie? C'mon, everyone's having fun."

Her foot slipped on the side of the building and she fell on her back, landing on the ground. It did not kill her because it couldn't. She stood on her feet and began walking away. Charlena saw a crowd of citizens gossiping about who knows what. She had ignored them easily until-

"No seriously. It was a real living person."

"Where was this?!" she demanded from them and the boy gave her a reluctant answer. She ran immediately and thoughts raced through her mind far too quickly. Was she even thinking? She had already made it to her destination and saw it.. him for herself. This was like a dream. She remembered those vaguely.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin, who was sitting on a bench next to the fountain, looked at Charlie and smiled at her. "Hello, nice night isn't it?" When Zarin had left to find the Necropolis, it had been at night,so he wouldn't be bothered by questions about where he was going.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm
bigbubz1

Charlie sat beside him and instinctively, grabbed onto his wrist. "Nice night?" What's all this casual talk? She wanted answers, but he wasn't entitled to tell her though. "Oh, sorry" she apologized and let go. She suppressed her urges to scream and badger him with questions about above. "Who are you sir?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:47 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_

Zarin, who was surprised to see such a beautiful girl as a zombie, kept his calm. "My name is Zarin Carter. May I know your name Miss?" Zarin had questions for her as well about the Necropolis.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:18 pm
bigbubz1

"Charlena Von Craig" she spoke with a small smile on her lips and a delicate hand to her chest. "My friends call me Charlie, for short." Her friends, of course, were at the party and probably were not aware she was missing. She leaned over towards him and tilted her head to the side causing her hair to fall over her shoulder. "This is amazing. I mean, you're amazing." Charlie chuckled lightly and got serious. "Where are you from? The Americas? Europe maybe?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:20 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
bigbubz1

"Charlena Von Craig" she spoke with a small smile on her lips and a delicate hand to her chest. "My friends call me Charlie, for short." Her friends, of course, were at the party and probably were not aware she was missing. She leaned over towards him and tilted her head to the side causing her hair to fall over her shoulder. "This is amazing. I mean, you're amazing." Charlie chuckled lightly and got serious. "Where are you from? The Americas? Europe maybe?"

"I'm from America." Zarin knew that this was probably the first of many questions, but didn't mind getting asked questions. "Charlie, where are you from, originally?" Zarin could tell there was something special about her.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm
bigbubz1

"I'm from Bamberg, Germany," Charlie said and fluttered her eyelashes at him. Wait, was she doing? Jennifer did instruct her that was what you do when.. nevermind. "We're going to play 20 plus questions while I show you around." She arose from the bench and awaited for him to stand by her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff