Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I'm... Pregnant...? (Accepting!! Character Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noelia Duske

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm
Alright! I know this sounds like a weird RP, but I'm really hoping it goes somewhere. I want a small group of college students, or older. It doesn't matter. You can have multiple characters! I really wanted to start out as just a group of friends and having the whole romance and pregnancy come later, but I guess we'll just see how it plays out! Here's the character skeleton if you're interested. If you'd like to post it here, go for it! If you want my permission I don't care! Let's go!
Name(s): (However many you want to post!)
Looks: (Describe or add any appropriate picture you want!)
Personality: (So we can all have a feel for your character)
Bio: (Their past, so we can have an idea where they're coming from.)
Extras: (Any miscellanious deatils that didn't fit above!)

I'm hoping that this will be fun!
-------If you're going to get erotic please move to PM-------
Thank you~~!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:37 am
Name(s): Amara Frederick
Looks: Short, red/orange hair, blue eyes,
Personality: supportive, hopeless romantic, strong willed, positive
Bio: she had a true love when she was 17, but he went away to study abroad. His name was Ryan (open character), She really like him. He promised he's come back for her, but they recently lost contact. She's sure he'll come back. She wants to wait for him, but she feels lonely. (Come Home by ESTK defines this perfectly.) She has an apartment that she shares with her friend (also open.)
Extras: Is a poet, and an English major.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Noelia Duske

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 pm
Name(s): Echo Lacuna Mayfair
Looks: User Image
Personality: Echo is a sweetheart, she is soft spoken, almost to nice, very caring. She has a ton of patience, doesn't get angry very often, and forgives to easily.
Bio: Echo lived with both of her parents in a small Oregon town. She always excelled in school and had many friends. She decided to go to college and get a degree in Psychology so she could help people in need.
Extras:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:13 am
stare <> stare  

Noelia Duske

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm
Name(s): Zarya Attanita Carlisle
Personality: Zarya is a quiet loving young girl with a love for animals and people. She is shy yet stubborn and always has a 'fire in her eyes'. She is passionate about learning and about friends.
Bio: Zarya came from an orphanage. Her parents died in a house fire that Zarya had started by accident at the age of four. She has nightmares about the fire and the screams of pain. Her parents had gone in to find her brother... But he was out with his friends and they perished. She doesn't know this. She grew up with an older girl who kept her in the innocence that the older girl could not save for herself. She is taking therapy classes and education classes.
Extras: She enjoys planting and playing with animals. She is very mischievious as a punishment for the death of her parents,

Name(s): Thatius Andrew Carlisle
Personality: He is nonchalant and relaxed. He doesn't give a care except when it comes to his sister and his friends.
Bio: Being orphaned from the age of nine, he didn't know how his parents died, but he did know where his little sister went. They were taken to different orphanages and since he rarely sees her. He grew up to be a relaxed guy. He didn't have to try hard to get girls or good grades. He was lucky it seemed.
Extras: He enjoys writing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:56 am
biggrin >  

Noelia Duske

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out