Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Caution (Junko/Deryk) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:38 pm
Deryk was trying to keep himself busy with a number of things, not really wanting to end up idling my himself. He still was far from being really happy about the state of things, but he was going to have to deal with it however he could. Keeping himself occupied with various tasks and training and other things helped with this.

And so once more he found himself patrolling the Haunted house, despite the fact that he really did not like running into hostile students or even horsemen. Definitely not horsemen.

Not so hostile students weren't as bad, but they tended to lead to some awkward situations, he found. But... he could try getting some information from them. Potentially. They weren't always really willing to give such things, but it was better than being clawed up and almost killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:46 pm
Junko wasn't sure how she'd ended up here. They'd always warned each other not to go to this place alone, and here she was somehow in the Haunted House by accident. She was quiet, tightly grasping a stick in her hands as she crept through the halls of the house. There were footsteps echoing off the walls of a room she had just found herself in and she gasped, scuttling back toward a door that had closed.

Oh no..

She backed up against the wall and pressed her body against it, working hard to stay as quiet as possible. It was hard, she was so nervous. The room had locked her in, it wouldn't do that if she was alone.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:50 pm
Things were pretty quiet as they normally were whenever he first walked on into this place. He wasn't even in any room in particular this time. The halls stretched for quite awhile, and at some point, he decided to investigate one of them by a whim. Unfortunately for himself, the door locked behind him. And it was then that he could have sworn that he heard a gasp.

Deryk was no longer alone.

Feeling the little hairs at the back of his neck begin to rise, he looked around nervously. There was no telling who or what was in this room with him and it was a fair chance that he would have to fight, as must as he rather would not. But duty calls.

"H-hello?" he decided to call out. Hopefully this would not be a poor move on his part.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:06 pm
She tried not to make any noise but the click of her wooden sandals on the floor echoed in the room. Junko's glowing eyes also gave her away.

A voice called out, one she recognized, and she both felt relieved and more frightened. A Hunter. One she knew but a Hunter nonetheless, how was she to know he wouldn't try and do something to her now that they were both alone? Hell, they'd almost died. She'd saved his life! But why? He was a Hunter, they were supposed to be bad news.

"S-stay back!" Junko finally called out. "I...I'm..I'm not afraid of you! I'll..uh...I have a weapon!" She had a stick.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm
The voice that called out was one he recognized immediately. After all, it belonged to one who had saved his life. Deryk was a little relieved at first, but it sounded like she was afraid of him... despite what she was saying.

"H-hey! Take it easy! Ju-just here on patrol... don't need to fight less you start one up. C-could walk away peacefully," he stammered out. Though, of course, right now that wasn't entirely possible. Not with them both locked in this room.

"J..Junko right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:17 pm
Patrol. Right. They patrolled here regularly. "I don't want to fight.." But she wasn't putting down this stick. She didn't know he wasn't alone! It'd happened to Mitsu!

"Ah...yeah. Junko. I'm sorry, I don't remember your name.." Had she even caught it to begin with? She couldn't remember, all she could remember was his face.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 pm
"Bond. Deryk Bond."

It had been awhile since he got to say that. Deryk wasn't quite as suave as he said it though as he had a sort of nervous grin upon his features instead. But at least he didn't stammer it out.

"How did you get here?" he asked. He knew that students tended to just kind of show up here on accident, but it never hurt to see if there were other ways they could reach the haunted house. The more information he had, maybe he could try and help prevent future run ins like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:29 pm
"Deryk, right..." Junko stayed where she was. "I hope you understand when I ask you to keep your distance." Hopefully she didn't have to explain why.

When asked how she got in she frowned and shrugged. "I don't know, actually...and you?" Would he tell her how Hunters kept getting in here? Probably not but it didn't hurt to ask, right? Maybe she could find out something.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 pm
"Yeah... I understand," Deryk said, sounding a little sad about that. Regardless of what might have happened before, nearly all the students had a level of mistrust in hunters, not that he could really blame them. It was probably smarter for them to be like that but that didn't stop him from feeling a little down about it.

"Walked in here, yes," he answered. It wasn't lying. But he wasn't sure if he should be saying anything about portals.

"Um... actually.. have a few other questions.. maybe?" he said a little tentatively. He didn't know if she would answer but he figured he'd give it a shot to try and get more information on things in general.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:38 pm
"Questions?" Junko looked hesitant. "Um...okay.."  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 pm
"Um... what do you know about the horsemen?" Deryk asked, deciding to jump right into things. If he decided to beat around the bush, he had a feeling it would only decrease the amount of trust she had. Unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:18 pm
Junko blinked. What a strange question...though perhaps not. It did seem like the horsemen and the Hunters had a longer standing war going on between them than that of the students and the Hunters. It was so intense the Hunters had...destroyed their home outright.

Those magnificent islands.

All those innocent horsemen... "Not much. They keep to themselves, really. I don't...I don't trust very many of them personally, they're kind of.." Dangerous. "Diffferent. You know, just..unfamiliar. I'm not very good with strangers." This would have been true a few years ago, not so much now, but Deryk didn't have to know that.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 pm
Deryk thought about that for a moment. It didn't seem like she knew a whole lot about the horsemen then. And she wasn't the first student to say that she didn't really trust them. Lizzy was very much in the same boat there, as well as Mei of course.

"Had seen some instances of horsemen recruiting students. Would stay away from them if I were you, yes," he nodded. It was best to try and keep them from going to the dark side if possible. It would mean less trouble for both sides over all  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm
At the mention of recruitment Junko was quiet again, self-consciously raising one shoulder. She had seen some students spending a lot of time with the horsemen, it'd started...around that one time...where Medea had marked all of them and then given them the option of going home or following her.

What had become of the students who had followed her?

"Okay." He was asking questions, would he let her ask some too? "Why do you Hunters come here? Do you just stalk here and wait? Looking for students to jump?" That wasn't fair.  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:56 pm
Deryk cringed at that question. That was one hell of a way to word things.

"...I don't want to jump any students no. Maybe some hunters who have vendettas.. but.. no. Not purpose. Haunted house is very much unknown factor. Especially with insanity stuff. In here to try and deal with dangers. Get more information. Figure things out. That sort of thing," he said before eyeing her, "Could ask you same question. Haunted house isn't in Halloween. Why do students come here?"

He wasn't so mean to add on 'do you guys come here to try and attack us?' Even though he had run into a number of students who were plenty hostile.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff