Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Guardian and The Believer (Need one other character)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:31 pm
The Guardian and The Believer.

What would you do if everything you touched became cold and icey. What if you, yourself was cold as ice, straight down to your soul? If you were someone that protected humans, brought them winter fun, but couldn't be seen or heard by anyone, would it drive you insane? Or just make you drown in your own loneliness. The only person that would know the answer to that is Jamie. She has lived for over thousands of years in the woods of Alkaster. This little town is all she's ever known and keeping it along with everyone in it safe is her only job. She is a guardian you see? Only, nobody can see her because nobody believes in her anymore. They don't because they all used to fear her. So, she hid away and didn't bother them. Only stayed in the shadows to protect them. Until one day, ____, for some reason could see her. He only could because he still believed in such things as the guardians. Will he be afraid of her though and ran away? Or will he stick around with her and possibly want to help her protect the town? Little to both their knowledge though, he is meant to be a guardian too. He just needs a little push by Jamie to realize what he is. He is the element of _____.

This is going to be an action/romance role play between the element guardian of winter and a human. Their love should not be, nor should they ever had met but, when ______ got lost in the woods Jamie had to help him. She didn't realize that he could see her though and the fact that he could turns both of their lives around completely.

If you're interested in joining, please create a character profile in the same format as mine and send it to me. Also choose his element or what ever. It can be of heat, water, wind or have to do with plant life, even electricity (you get the picture). I'm looking for literacy, no half a paragraph crap with poor grammar and please be active for this.

User Image Name: Jamie....? I don't remember my last name.
Age: If I could tell you I would, but I look nineteen or twenty.
Personality: I tend to be quite the silent one. No one can hear or see me anyways, so what's the point in talking much? If someone got to know me though, it's obvious I am very protective, I'm playful, wanting to have fun a lot. Then I am also quite fearless. None of this matters though. No one cares about someone that "doesn't exist".

I don't put a biography because I like to reveal more about who they are and what their past is through role playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:40 am
User ImageName: Kasey Lewis
Personality: I'm very friendly and I'm very talkative. Sometimes talking could brighten up ones mood. I love going out into the forest it's always so peaceful and the life that lives there is amazing. I'm not very confident in myself so sometimes get discourage about things. When I do I sneak off into the forest, I somehow find myself there, strange isn't it?  

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Raio-kun

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:45 am
Just got to say this, your character looks like Ashe, AWESOME! (LilRinn)  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:20 pm
Name:Ethos

Personality: Calm, but quick to get into fights. Kindhearted and always protects the weak. Has a soft spot for pretty girls.

Element:Lighting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ethos the great

Ethos the great

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:21 pm
Ethos the great
Name:Ethos

Personality: Calm, but quick to get into fights. Kindhearted and always protects the weak. Has a soft spot for pretty girls.

Element:Lighting

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is if you didn't already start..  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff