Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Why Did You Come Back...? ((Me & The Horror Story)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:00 pm
When Zarin was 4 years old he got lost in the forest near his house. He sat down under a tree and began to cry. That's when he was found by the elf living in the forest by the name of ___. She helped Zarin find his way out of the forest, and ever since then, Zarin has had a special bond with ____. He would visit her everyday and she would play with him. Since elves age slower than what humans do, _____ looked around 18 or so at the time. On Zarin's 12th birthday, he told ____ that he was moving away. He made a promise that once he turned 18, he would come back and never let her be lonely again. They swore on it and Zarin moved away. It's been 6 years since then and Zarin is now 18. What happens when he comes back to the forest and meets ____ again?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:33 pm
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 am
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

All right. Go ahead and post your profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:51 pm
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

Name: Kyoko Tintsy
Story: kyoko's family never liked her, she was full of spunk and was a rebel.
When kyoko turned 16, her parents disowned her, leaving her in the woods to defend for her self , she really didn't mind, kyoko didn't like her parents anyway.
One day when kyoko was out looking items to build and food to eat, she found a little boy.
User Image  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:37 pm
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

When kyoko turned 16, her parents disowned her, leaving her in the woods to defend for her self , she really didn't mind, kyoko didn't like her parents anyway.
One day when kyoko was out looking items to build and food to eat, she found a little boy.
User Image

((I'll start us off.))
It had been 6 years, 6 long years. Zarin, who had grown up since he was last living in his hometown, smiled to himself as he walked through the forest where he meet his first friend, Kyoko. This sure brings back memories.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:57 pm
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

User Image

((I'll start us off.))
It had been 6 years, 6 long years. Zarin, who had grown up since he was last living in his hometown, smiled to himself as he walked through the forest where he meet his first friend, Kyoko. This sure brings back memories.

Kyoko was in her small home , smoke was coming out of her chimney.
She was on her bed , petting her pet fox, and was only wearing her bra and underwear.
It was Sunday, her lounging day. Kyoko never gets visitors so she wasnt worried  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

User Image

((I'll start us off.))

She was on her bed , petting her pet fox, and was only wearing her bra and underwear.

As Zarin walked deeper into the forest, he found Kyoko's house. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. He was glad that he could see her again after so long. He had hardly made new friends when he had moved away.  
AM_The_Horror_Story rolled 0-sided dice: Total: 0 (-0)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:10 pm
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
DAMN NIGGAH I'LL JOIN.
Damn

User Image

((I'll start us off.))

As Zarin walked deeper into the forest, he found Kyoko's house. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. He was glad that he could see her again after so long. He had hardly made new friends when he had moved away.

Kyoko picked up her fox and placed it next to her. She got up and answered the door. Kyoko was only 5'2 and now zarin was towering over her. He blonde hair had grown down to her butt. Kyokos blue eyes widened when she saw him and she screamed. "ZARIN!" she screamed and jumped on him and clinged to him; not letting go  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:16 pm
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story

User Image

((I'll start us off.))

Kyoko picked up her fox and placed it next to her. She got up and answered the door. Kyoko was only 5'2 and now zarin was towering over her. He blonde hair had grown down to her butt. Kyokos blue eyes widened when she saw him and she screamed. "ZARIN!" she screamed and jumped on him and clinged to him; not letting go

Zarin smiled and caught himself before he fell over. He looked down at Kyoko. Zarin hugged her as she clinged to him. "I missed you Kyoko, but I'm glad that I can see you again."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:23 pm
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story

User Image

((I'll start us off.))

Zarin smiled and caught himself before he fell over. He looked down at Kyoko. Zarin hugged her as she clinged to him. "I missed you Kyoko, but I'm glad that I can see you again."

Kyoko kissed his cheek repeatedly. Then she jumped down and smiled up at him. "Come come !" she said gleefully and took his hand , and dragged him in  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:32 pm
AM_The_Horror_Story

As Zarin was dragged in, he remembered all the times he had spent with Kyoko when he was younger. From his first time meeting her, to the last time he saw her. "This place sure hasn't changed that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:44 pm
bigbubz1
AM_The_Horror_Story

As Zarin was dragged in, he remembered all the times he had spent with Kyoko when he was younger. From his first time meeting her, to the last time he saw her. "This place sure hasn't changed that much.

Kyoko sat on the bed and smiled at him. "Hows life?" she said sweetly and looked up at him with her cheerful curious blue eyes  

AM_The_Horror_Story

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:50 pm
AM_The_Horror_Story

Zarin smiled at her. "It's going great. I finished high school a month or so ago, and when I heard that there was a house for sale, I decided to immediately buy it and move back here. How are things going for you?"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff