Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Chronicles of Vio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:10 pm
Ooh, this is going to be fun! I don't even have to worry about smudging my words when I write online. Isn't that exciting? Right, right? Anyway, I am in like with a very sweet guy. I say like because I'm not ready to say love. I'm not crazy! He's plenty nice and now we talk on this site after I get home from a lecture. Well, technically I go to my friend's house because my roommate always eats all of the food in the house, but she's pregnant so I let her. Plus, my friend is an amateur chef and she loves it when I eat over there. I have to type up a research essay about why a certain book was banned and how people need to grow the hell up. I mean, I read Sherrilyn Kenyon books and I am perfectly fine. A little perverted now, but still fine.

Teace out~ yum_tea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:33 pm
*waves hi*

Oh how nice to have a friend who cooks!

Who's Sherrilyn Kenyon?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:56 pm
Gigi Deveraux
*waves hi*

Who's Sherrilyn Kenyon?

It really is! And she's just this great author who I look up to, but I just can't seem to get my hands on any of her more recent works. Makes me so sad to know that there are two books out that I can't check out because I don't have the time. Sorry if I overuse bold, but I like for things to stick out to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:10 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
Gigi Deveraux
*waves hi*

Who's Sherrilyn Kenyon?

It really is! And she's just this great author who I look up to, but I just can't seem to get my hands on any of her more recent works. Makes me so sad to know that there are two books out that I can't check out because I don't have the time. Sorry if I overuse bold, but I like for things to stick out to me.

I see... you use bold like I use italics, apparently.

How interesting...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers