Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Experiment Gone Wrong ((Me & Yellow Llama))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 am
Zarin had always been consider a boy genius by everyone he met. His friends, family, and teachers believed that he would accomplish great things. How wrong they were. Zarin was ousted from the science community on his 18th birthday when one of his creations killed his friends and his parents. After the tragic event occurred, Zarin moved to a remote mansion in the mountains to continue his research. After a year or so, he had finished his latest creation. His creation, a girl who he named ____ is not entirely human. He used animal DNA and human DNA to create her. The only problem is that she was taught everything she needed to know, but she refers to Zarin as her father. Even though they are the same age! How will Zarin get out of this one? What will happen between ___ and Zarin?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:46 am
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: You could say Zarin is a mad scientist. He still regrets what happened to his parents and friends and believes that it is his fault. But now, he has a "daughter" living with him, which he created in his lab. Now he has to teach ___ that he is not her "father".
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:37 am
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am
bigbubz1

Name: Elizabeth
Bio: ((pretty much what's been already said above))
Pic:
User Image  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:20 pm
yellow_llama_bunny_hugger
bigbubz1

Name: Elizabeth
Bio: ((pretty much what's been already said above))
Pic:
User Image

((Accepted. I'll start us off))

Zarin was in the lab, waiting for Elizabeth to wake up. He had just finished up the final preparations, now it was just a matter of time until she woke up. He sighed as he sat in a chair next to the bed she was laying on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:05 pm
bigbubz1

Elizabeth's eyes slowly opened as she eventually became conscious. Her senses were so surreal. The cushion of the bed beneath her, the light of the sun sneaking through the the window blinds. She took a large breath in and slowly stood up to see a man sitting on a chair next to the bed. The room was full of very strange mechanics and weirdly shaped glasses. Non of the information in her brain could recollect any of the objects that surrounded the two of them. "Where am I?" she ask the man slowly and with a soft and innocent voice.  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 pm
bigbubz1

Elizabeth's eyes slowly opened as she eventually became conscious. Her senses were so surreal. The cushion of the bed beneath her, the light of the sun sneaking through the the window blinds. She took a large breath in and slowly stood up to see a man sitting on a chair next to the bed. The room was full of very strange mechanics and weirdly shaped glasses. Non of the information in her brain could recollect any of the objects that surrounded the two of them. "Where am I?" she ask the man slowly and with a soft and innocent voice.

Zarin got out of the chair and walked over to her. "You're in my lab Elizabeth." Zarin smiled at her and held her hand. "Can you stand?" Zarin wanted to make sure that she could stand with any problems. The other medical checks would have to come later, but he was fine if he had to wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:10 pm
bigbubz1

Elizabeth nodded and swung her legs off the side of the bed. She slowly slid down off of the bed until her feet touched the ground. Once her bare feet touched the tile floor she slightly squeezed his hand and cringed in surprise. "The floor is cold!" she stated with her eyes wide.  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:49 pm

Zarin gave her a nod. "Yeah, I have to keep it cold down here to make sure my experiments do not get ruined by the heat. My name is Zarin, the one who created you and brought you to life Elizabeth." Zarin knew that it might take her a while to get used to her new surroundings and home.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:23 pm
bigbubz1

Elizabeth looked around at all the contraptions and glasses again. So these are called experiments she thought to herself. She twitched her ear thinking about what Zarin meant by bringing her to life. Did she die? Is Zarin her father, or maybe even a doctor? She looked back at him and pondered. "Are you my dad Zarin? Where's my mom?" she asked curiously.  

KneeHiChaos

Dapper Sophomore

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:30 pm
bigbubz1

Elizabeth looked around at all the contraptions and glasses again. So these are called experiments she thought to herself. She twitched her ear thinking about what Zarin meant by bringing her to life. Did she die? Is Zarin her father, or maybe even a doctor? She looked back at him and pondered. "Are you my dad Zarin? Where's my mom?" she asked curiously.

Zarin thought for a moment before answering her questions. "Well, since I did use some of my DNA to create you, I guess you could say I'm your father. As for your mother, she's been dead for a while now." Zarin had also used the DNA of his first crush and childhood friend who had been killed in the incident a year ago.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games