Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] What a nuisence! (Denzo x Sapphire)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

"Ugh, everyone here is such a drag. When will someone interesting come along?" the kitsune muttered to himself. He had been traveling for quite some time, searching for a hot girl to hook up with. So far, none of the girls in town had caught his interest. There had been plenty in the last town, but all of them hadn't been ready for him. He had a feeling this town would go much better than the last. After all, it was bigger, and bigger was better. Meant there were plenty of cute fae girlies around to try his luck with.

Unfortunately, he hadn't been able to spot anyone cute enough to try his luck for so far. It had been nearly half a day, and he was getting quite fed up with his situation.

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:16 pm
User Image

Sapphire is out lounging in her garden when she hears someone coming by. Sitting up, she looks around to see the sexy Denzo. Biting her lip, she watches him for a minute. Her heart is racing suddenly and she has butterflies in her stomach. Jumping up she flies over to him. "Hi... Have we met?" She knows they haven't but she has no clue what to say. She's never felt like this before. Whether he likes it or not, she's fallen for him. Very very hard.

Random Nobody 13

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:35 am
Startled and near jumping half a step back, Denzo is quite surprised when the cute spriteling suddenly invades his space. "Um, I-I don't believe so," he half-mumbles, stunned. Taking another step back to give himself a chance to actually look at the girl, he gives her a fairly obvious once over. Quite liking what he sees, he smiles and holds out his hand. She would become the first of his many many lovers, or so he hoped. "I'm Denzo and quite pleased to make the acquaintance of such a fine lady."

Love Renewed
Oh is he in for a nasty surprise when things don't go as he intends. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 pm
Random Nobody 13

With a giggle and a smirk Sapphire takes his hand in her own tiny one. "I am Sapphire. And who is this cutie in front of me?" She blushes softly, her blue cheeks turning a soft purple now. His once over didn't go unnoticed. That's another cause for her blush. "Do you like my garden?" She gestures around with her free hand, her other still being held by his.  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:38 pm
Taking her hand and gently kissing the back of it, Denzo peers up at her. "I go by the name of Denzo, and your garden is quite lovely, but not as lovely as you." Straightening up, he reluctantly releases her hand. "Did you do all of this by yourself?" he asks, peering about at the lush gardens around them.

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:53 pm
Random Nobody 13

His sweetness makes her giggle softly. Sapphire is a sucker for charming men. So far none of them have charmed her quite like Denzo though. "These are only some of mine, but yes I did it all. Most of it by hand, but gardening is a special talent of mine." Her wings flutter softly behind her as she absentmindedly plays with her violet locks.  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:55 pm
Looking quite impressed, Denzo gestures to one of the trails leading further into the garden. "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to show me around this garden of yours?" he asked her, already scouting the area for somewhere out of the way and semi-private. He'd stay with her once he was done until she fell asleep. Once she was out, he'd be gone and she'd never see him again. Then the next time he saw his buddies, he could boast about it and not have to worry about any kids or issues from her. Smiling to himself, he kept up the charm and hoped she wouldn't think anything of it.

Love Renewed
I have an idea. Could I put these two into Chinny's and Berri's slots and once the eggs appear we could have him disappear and her find him again, except he's not as nice as he is right now. He tries to push her away but she still wants to be with him, or if you'd rather her not, then she ends up hurting him, if she continues to like him then he could fall for her. Whadaya think?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:07 pm
Random Nobody 13
((Go ahead and enter them. Random for me please. I can completely see her hunting him down, especially if he takes one or both of the eggs with him. Or she could run off with both, hurting him; and then he chases her. Which do you like? I give you permission to 'steal' my egg IC if you want to go that route.))

"Anytime, anytime at all. I have flowers of all kinds and colors." Smiling sweetly, she leads him around her vast gardens. She devotes a hell of a lot of time to her 'babies'. Reaching a small grove of trees, she stops for a moment. Hovering in the air, she nods ahead. "I can't create trees of course, but I do tend to the groves here."  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:23 pm
Denzo gazes at all the flowers dutifully, feigning interest in the flora. As they approach a small grove of trees, he sees his chance and gazes in amazement at her. "Wow, you're amazing. I would never be able to do all the things you do." Looking up at the sun, he fans himself a bit. "Why don't we sit under the trees here and you can tell me more about all the things you do," he suggested innocently. It'd be easier to make a move on her if they were sitting, and the grove of trees would provide them with some privacy.

Love Renewed
I'm gonna go for female. Denzo is more likely to abandon the eggs with her than take them and raise them. Huuuum...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:29 pm
Random Nobody 13
((Well as sweet as she is, I think him taking off would piss her off enough to make her seek him out. It might be good for her lol.))

She blushes softly now. He's not the first to hit on her, but most are not this sweet. "Sure we can sit. There is not much to tell though. I spent most of my time gardening. Anytime I go out I get hounded by guys and girls. So I choose to stay hidden out here." As she replies, she sits in the center of the grove. "This is all my land."  

Love Renewed

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:04 am
"This is all yours?" Denzo asked her, truly astounded. He had thought the area was a park that she happened to enjoy taking care of or something along the lines of that. Startled, he looked around once more, astonished he hadn't figured it out. After taking a moment to let that sink in, he turned his mind to the previous problem. If she was so sought after, then it was a doubly big prize for him to win her. "I'm not surprised that you're so sought after. You're gorgeous with those bright purple eyes, that soft purple hair. Surely I'm the envy of all those who saw you wander through the area with me," he gently caressed her cheek as he said it, gazing into her eyes.

Though the words he spoke were meant to get her to like him, he did mean them. After all, if she wasn't hot, then he wouldn't have given her a second thought. It was easier to use the truth to seduce women than it was to make up a lie. They typically found out when you were lying and made you pay for it one way or another. Tell the truth though, and they were flattered and much more susceptible to be convinced of other things. "That along with your talent for growing things, I'm surprised you haven't already snagged yourself a lovely mate," he told her sincerely.

Love Renewed
How about he leaves her with the eggus and she's so busy with them that she doesn't have the time to go after him until they're grown. Then the girl that I'll own will either want to find him as well or be totally devastated that he left them and want no part of him. 8D When Sapphire finds him, he could be all big macho man and push her away but she convinces him to stay, especially since she's so popular. 8D?
Whatdaya think?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:13 am
Random Nobody 13
((I love it. So are you thinking mates in the end? I really like him. Her raising both is fine by me, we can rp that out too if you want. Whichever your girl does mine will react the opposite I think.))

She giggles and nods, use to hearing his kind of lines But he is sweet and cute so she ignores the voice in her head for now. "All of it is mine and taken care of by me. I take no credit for what the Earth does, but I plants them and make them what you see now." Blushing softly, she nods again. "I suppose you probably are the envy of all. I don't tend to let myself be sweet talked. I'm much too busy with my gardens too. Thank you though, you are too sweet." She stares into his eyes, eyes she could get lost into if not careful. He is so sweet and so cute it is hard not to fall for him. Still partially ignoring the voice in her head, she leans against him.

((Sorry for the double quote, had to edit something.))  

Love Renewed

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff