Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Such a delicious smell... (Cindy x Bodvar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image

The tantalizing scent of cinnamon wafted down the main road of the small town Cindy lived in. The bakery the scent came from was filled with the sound of someone humming a soft melody. Rows of baked goods lined the counters, a fresh batch of cinnamon cookies being pulled from the oven and gently placed on a display. The quaint building was small, but cozy and quite inviting to the customers who visited there frequently. Cindy was well-known as a talented baker, not to mention sweet and caring. Her baked goods were enough to make her town a place to visit and her good heart made sure her bakery always had a fae or two inside.

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:54 am
User Image

Bodvar was growing bored with his trading ways, he needed something to liven up his routine. As a Viking he felt the need to prove himself worthy not only to his brethern, and females but to himself.

During his one of his stays, a local merchant with whom he had done some trading with had some delicious smelling treats when he entered his shop. Having not eaten that day yet his stomach growled. The merchant chuckled and offered him some, not being rude he accepted. His mouth instantly watered at the taste. Once he had finished his treat he asked where these came from. The merchant told him the bakery and gave him directions on how to get there, they quickly finished their transaction and off he went in search of this bakery.

Did not take him long to locate it, he stepped inside and was asailed with the many scents of baking. Sugar, flour, cinnamon and other scents all mixed together causing his stomach to rebel demanding more. He looked around and his eyes landed on a red haired, freckled faced Fae Sheep behind the counter. He stared at her hoping she would look his way.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:51 pm

The soft chime as the door opened once more let Cindy know that someone had entered her shop. In the midst of rearranging some of her special cinnamon pecan twists, she called out a greeting to the newcomer. "Hello, welcome to my shop. I'll be just a moment," her soft voice carried to the front of the shop. Hearing the rumbling of a hungry stomach, she giggled and turned to face the other fae, brushing cinnamon off her hands. "What can I get for-" Cindy began to say. The sight of such a tall, strong, handsome viking in her shop silenced her.

"Ahem!" one of the other fae in the shop was kind enough to draw her attention away from the viking long enough to get her composure back. Blush darkening her cheeks, she quickly gathered the items the other fae had requested and was soon left alone with the viking. "I'm terribly sorry. My name is Cindy, what can I get for you?" she asked, careful to keep her eyes on his rather than on his physique.

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:50 pm
Awaiting her to notice him he glanced around at the shop in appreciation at how tidy, clean and homely it was. She seemed to be a part of the shop as one would expect a limb to be.

Her giggle drew his attention back to her and he gazed down at her when she started to speak but was suddenly another customer drew her attention and she tended to what that Fae requested, Bodvar spared a passing glance at the intruding Fae and watched as she quickly finished with the customer and brought her attention back to him.

He watched in awe as a lovely blush crept across her cheeks and was still high on her lovely cheekbones when she spoke to him again. Her eyes were staring into his and his breath caught. Lovely green eyes held him captive, they looked like the peridots and emeralds he had bartered for on his last journey here. He knew he should speak but those eyes just beckoned to him. Slowly shaking his head he took a few steps back to gather himself before he decided to speak.

"No need to be sorry you had a customer waiting before me, I had a delicious treat awhile ago in the shop of an acquaintance and was told this was where I could find more" he glanced behind her at the sweet smelling treats lined up. "Though I do not know what the name of the treat was though it was cinnamon flavored" he said. Smiling broadly he awaited her reply.

Random Nobody 13

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm
An expression of pain shot across her face quickly as the viking backed away a few steps before speaking to her, gone so quickly one would doubt it had even been there to begin with. Certainly the earnest smile on her face would give one doubts. With a giggle, she explained that all her treats had at least a little cinnamon in them. "That's my specialty you know, cinnamon treats. I find you can do wondrous things with flavor and aroma when you add even a pinch of cinnamon to a dish," she happily explained. "What sort of baked goods do you like? I can give you some samples of my ware to taste so you don't waste your money on something you wouldn't like."

Coming around the counter so she could face the goods as well, she began to tell him what each of the items were. "I have cinnamon buns, cinnamon bread, cinnamon pecan twists, which are those over there that I was rearranging when you first came in, some cinnamon rolls, a few glazed rolls, and several other things that are in the oven at the moment. Is there anything you'd like to try? Or perhaps you have something you'd like me to make for you; I love trying new recipes from travelers!" she turned and told him, excitement visible in her eyes. The blush on her cheeks had nearly faded at this point, something she was grateful for. How the townsfolk would tease her if they caught sight of her blushing and stuttering about this handsome man.

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:10 pm
Watching her face as he waiting for her answer to his question he saw something flicker over her lovely face that looked to be pain and he was astounded. I must frighten her with my size or the fact I am a Viking of course most females flee at the sight of us he sighed to himself.

He stared more intently and saw her smile which to him looked forced as if she was trying to put him at ease which made him feel even more horrible then before.

Suddenly she moved around to stand near him as she explained what each of those delicious smelling treats were behind the counter. He listened to her soft voice as she said what each one was but he was not really paying attention her beautiful face was all he could focus on. The color of her skin, those gorgeous green eyes, the adorable freckles that dusted her nose and cheeks and that gorgeous fiery hair she that graced the top of her head. He inhaled deeply and smelled cinnamon. Suddenly she turned and he heard recipes for travelers and he realized he missed almost every single word she said. He couldn't help it she was so beautiful and her eyes were twinkling and that blush was back on her cheeks making her appear more stunning then the moment before. He knew he had to focus but he couldn't, he just wanted to stand there and soak her in.

Realizing she was waiting for him to speak he tried to form words saying he would take 1 of everything but instead he said Are you mated? he was stunned. He could not believe he uttered those words to her. I meant to ask if you...uhhh...if you had a special Fae in your life he almost stammered the words. Your a Viking you have traveled the lands in the most harsh of weather, fought battles that would make the most hardened Fae cringe and yet you can not form coherent sentences while this Female Fae is standing next to you? he sneered to himself.

Random Nobody 13

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:16 pm
Eyes widening in astonishment at the blunt question, Cindy could feel the blush return in full force. "U-um, well, n-no, I don't have a mate nor anyone I fancy at the m-moment," startled, the reply was out of her mouth before she had time to think of why he was asking. 'His friends, he must be asking for one of his friends.' she thought frantically. "I'll just, um, I need to check on the cake I have in the oven." Mumbled under her breath, Cindy wasn't sure the viking understood a word she was saying, but she had to get out of his presence to get back her composition else she'd say something she might regret.

Quickly retreating to the back part of her store, Cindy took a few deep breaths of the cinnamon scented air and managed to get back to a reasonably calm state. That done, she did check the oven to see how the newest treats were coming along. The smell of burnt cinnamon wasn't one that would attract customers. She'd had to learn that lesson the hard way when she left some cookies in the oven for too long. The scent of scorched baked goods had ensured customers were in and out quickly and didn't bother to mingle like they usually did.

An excited squeal escaped her before she could contain it. The cinnamon cake she had tried to make had turned out perfectly. Snagging the oven mitts from the hook they rested on, she carefully pulled out the cake and set it on the counter to cool. The rest of the goodies weren't quite done yet so she left them in the oven to continue cooking. The warm glow of happiness on her face was the result of successfully making a new recipe. She returned to the viking with the blush gone from her face but a joyous smile in it's place.

"The cake I started earlier was ready to come out of the oven. I'm glad I went to check on it; any longer in there and it would have surely burned. I'm sorry I left in such a hurry," Cindy told him apologetically. Looking up at him through her lashes, she dared to ask, "do you have anyone special?" She managed to choke down the blush that threatened to heat her cheeks while she waited for his response. She wouldn't normally be so forthright, but he had done so, why shouldn't she?

irishgirl1017

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 pm
Kicking himself every which way but the way he truly wanted, he listened as she stuttered a few words before disappearing into the back.

Look what you did you big lout, you scared her so badly she practically ran to get away from you. What did you expect? Most females believe the tales that is told of our kind though some are true not all Viking males are that way. he sighed as the words ran through his mind. He was looking towards where she ran off to wishing she would come back so he could look at her again and wishing she wouldn't so he didn't have to see the horrified look in her eyes when she did.

He heard a squeal and thought she had hurt herself and immediatetly started in the direction he saw her go when she appeared in front of him. Her face aglow with true happiness, he was able to focus on her words instead fully on her face and realized she was happy about her cake she was baking.

Her words "do you have anyone special" snared his full attention. Why would she ask if she was afraid? he asked himself. Maybe she is not and just unsure.... He watched a blush cover her cheekbones again and found himself enraptured by it.

"No I do not have anyone special, I have yet to be given that pleasure. It is said among my people always be watchful you never know when the perfect mate will appear, one moment they are not there the next they are in your path." he said. Gazing at her he knew he had to ask and he tried to be a gentleman about it. "Why are you expecting me to carry you off like a typical Viking?" he asked.

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 am
A giggle escaped her at his last words. "Carry me off? What would you possibly want with a girl like me?" Cindy asked teasingly, surprising herself in the process. "I'm just a simple baker with a talent for cinnamon flavored goodies." She gestured to the many dishes sitting in plain view around them. Tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear, she gestured to the male. "Now you on the other hand, you're-" she paused for a moment to think about what she had been about to say, "exactly what I've been hoping would wander in here and stay." The words caught in her throat and she quickly improvised. "Probably hungry and wishing I'd just let you try or buy something, right?"

Without waiting for a reply, she went around the counter to one of the displays she kept for just such occasions. Pulling out a plate, she set it on the counter gently and grinned with pride. On the tray was near every kind of baked good she sold regularly. The only difference was that they were bite-size, meant to be a sample of sorts. She made enough that she make these and give them away without hurting her pockets. If there weren't any travelers for a few days, she would hand out the snacks to the children of the village. The mothers in the village were grateful and some would occasionally drop off their children off for her to watch when they were busy.

"You can try whatever you like from these, and if you decide you would like some to take with you, you can purchase the full size ones." Cindy grinned with pride at her idea. She took a step back so the male wouldn't feel pressured to try them. "Oh, might I have your name?" she asked, startled she hadn't thought to ask it earlier.

irishgirl1017
I quite like the way they're interacting. 3nodding What do you think?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:44 am
He awaited her reply which he assumed would be something similiar to horror and her fleeing his presence but what she did surprised him. She giggled at him like he was joking with her! She truly thinks I am kidding, I want her as my mate and she laughs? the words running through his mind faster than he could form a coherent thought.

He seized on her word "You're" as if she was going to say more and didn't which intrigued him to no end. He wanted to hear what she wanted to say and he was determined to get her to say it no matter what it took.

"I will take 1 of everything you have but with a condition you answer a question or two for me. Is that acceptable to you? he asked with a predator's grin on his face. He couldn't help it it was her fault he was acting like a besotted goober.

Random Nobody 13

((I think they are adorable together, he is really interested))  

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces