Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] The Gentalman And A Party Girl (Chi & yuniki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Quote:
Aurora: hi there *winks*

Masaaki: he..hello ~he stands up stight and smiles at th lovely hopper before him~
masaaki: i must be blessed co come across someone as beautiful as you what raidiant colors you sport

Aurora: *blushes slightly* why thank you. Your spots are awesome, i really like them...
*looks away, embarrassed but trying to play it off as being cool*

masaaki: come noe my lady no need to be shy tho your beauty is quite radiant it baffles me

he smiles and takes her hand kissing it softly

Aurora starts to sputter and looses her words, she has never been treated this way before. Shaking her hand away in embarrassment she straightens herself. "It does?"

masaaki: indeed my lovely lady its leaves me to be puzzled at every moment i gaze upon you how i could be so lucky to see some one as beautiful as you my lady

he smiles at her and gazes in to her rainbow eyes happily

masakki: my lady pleas grant me permission to stand in your wake it would make me so very happy

Aurora: ummm sure *smiles warmly though very confusd*

masaaki smiles and stood up to his proper hight and bowed~
masaaki:my lady i thank you becaes nothing could make me more happy then being by your side it compleatly makes my heart flurtter

seeing her face blushing he smiled and brushed his hand across her cheek

masaaki: my lady no need to be shy i shall be your knight if i have to and i sware to protect ou from any thing

Aurora: *blushes furiously before stammering nonsense, not knowing what to say*

masaaki smiles and took her hand

massaki: come my lady let us take our leave i wish to take you some were just as beautiful as you

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:34 pm
InsanityPlea666

aurora: o-o-ok...

massaki took her and begain to lead her to a forest in witch glowed brightly with many plants in a rainbow spectrum that seemed to create a spectrum of light above them with gems near a waterfall colored in a rainbows glimmer as they sparkled from the moonlight

Masaaki: a place fir for some one as beautiful as you

he said as his spots changed pink a bit flushed with a loving delight  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

InsanityPlea666

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:49 pm
(i rp in first so i will be talking as aurora from here on out unless in parenths)
I gasp and look around, mezemerized by the wildly dancing colors and soft glow. "Oh my. Its better than any party imaginable... Wow..." I say then go twirling off through the foliage.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 pm
( ill stay in scrript form tho my rp syle changes deping on diolog or length of peragraph)

masaaki: do you like it my lady

he said smileing as he watcher her and took aseet on a stump dazzled by her twirling motion  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

InsanityPlea666

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:04 pm
"I love it... It... it... It's amazing"

(XD oh god I hope Hope is adaptable, this rp is gonna make Auroras future mate much more complex to fit her)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:14 pm
(addaptable you mean adative to the rp?)

masaaki: yes..yes you

Masaaki stoped him self and blushed abit his spots changeing back to there rainbow spectrom as he smiled and watched her

Masaaki: just wait my lady will you see what tonight brings im sure you would truly love it

he paused and thought to him self and smirked a bit

Masaaki: my lovely lady i feel so very rude i have not asked your name in the fact i was baffled by our beauty what it may be i wish to know  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25

InsanityPlea666

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:16 pm
I blush and laugh, forgetting to do the same. "I'm Aurora. And you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:30 pm
"my my such a beautiful name for a beautiful women like you " massaki said happily a smile upon his face "Masaaki: it means true brightness my lady" he said smiling and got up from upon the stump he sat and flutterd his wings bringing himself befor her and pointed to the sky as a bright auroraborealis began to show across the sky
" it is quite in m luck that your name would relate to the exact same thing i broght you to see tonight but there is much more then just a beautiful spectrum i wish for you to see would you so kindly fallow me"
he said happily knowing what lays ahead in the thought of his mind he wanted to show her something for a fact he knew she would like  

-Ghastly Demise-

Married Pumpkin

25,275 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Falling For You 25
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items