Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 126

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:55 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

MEDIUM(8-sided die)1-4=miss, 5-8=hit 55HP

sachara = 250
droid = 195

The droid throws a handful of exploding caltrops at the girl's feet.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140

The droid tosses a thermal detonator toward the girl.
Sachara = 30
Droid = 140

sachara =30
droid = 0
The girl jumps out of the way and comes round for the kill!

Congratulations on defeating *BRZZZT! another droid, meatbag! Pick another one and start again.  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 11, 10, 8 Total: 29 (3-36)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:56 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

HARD(12-sided die)1-9=miss, 10-12=hit 85HP
The droid brings out a buffer the size of a chainsaw and begins to dull the boy down.
Ultrabord = 165
Droid = 165
Now Billy is on his toes. The first hit he wasn't able to dodge because he was too busy singing Backstreet Boys, stuck in his head from earlier. He tries to focus on the bot instead (10, 11, 12)

The droid points a blaster at the boy's toes since he's up on them.
Billy = 165
Droid = 165
This bot is incredibly slow and easy to dodge. Billy does his best Adam Lambert impression (no, he doesn't look like this) in an attempt to confuse and distract the robot even more. He certainly won't be giving up any time soon, and slashes at the bot's arms.

The droid is confused as to why it gets an exclusive concert. It surmises this as a setup and throws an electronet over Adam Lambert.
Billy = The concessions were much too expensive anyway...
Droid = 80

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 8, 11, 9 Total: 28 (3-36)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:11 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

The girl does some fancy Karate moves to knock it out !

and the droid is done! caput! hehe

The new droid comes in and watches the girl use her Karate skills. It downloads Jiu Jitsu skills into its CPU and attacks the girl.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

but she's learned her Kata, and is ready! she will come down harshly on it! take that!

The droid points an electromagnetic pulse emanator at the girl and wipes out her CPU.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

oh no it doesn't lol

The droid remembers that meatbag CPUs do not work that way. It tries to give the girl a hard reset with a baseball bat.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

you give me no choice! out comes the Mace! hehe  
Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 3, 12, 3 Total: 18 (3-36)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:04 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

The droid brings out a buffer the size of a chainsaw and begins to dull the boy down.
Ultrabord = 165
Droid = 165
Now Billy is on his toes. The first hit he wasn't able to dodge because he was too busy singing Backstreet Boys, stuck in his head from earlier. He tries to focus on the bot instead (10, 11, 12)

The droid points a blaster at the boy's toes since he's up on them.
Billy = 165
Droid = 165
This bot is incredibly slow and easy to dodge. Billy does his best Adam Lambert impression (no, he doesn't look like this) in an attempt to confuse and distract the robot even more. He certainly won't be giving up any time soon, and slashes at the bot's arms.

The droid is confused as to why it gets an exclusive concert. It surmises this as a setup and throws an electronet over Adam Lambert.
Billy = The concessions were much too expensive anyway...
Droid = 80
Adam Lambert wasn't even there, it was all an illusion rofl Naturally, a holographic projection isn't going to have good aim or reaction time even if it is projected using Billy's force control.

A mysterious hooded figure in a mask shows up... and re-creates the holographic illusion of Adam Lambert before they reveal their true form (aka me wanting to keep this avi for another day before changing it lol.)  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Fred66 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 6, 5 Total: 17 (3-24)

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:28 am
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
User Image

Let's do this!

Fred 250
Droid 140

The droid is overwhelmed with programmed happiness at the return of the girl. It gives her a welcome back headbutt.
Fred66 = 85
Droid = 140

So thoughtful but luckily whilst away had reinforced surgery to combat such an attack.

Fred 85
Droid 140

and the droid is more. whee  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 3, 1 Total: 8 (3-24)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:53 pm
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 250  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 3, 9, 12 Total: 24 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:58 am
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

Adam Lambert wasn't even there, it was all an illusion rofl Naturally, a holographic projection isn't going to have good aim or reaction time even if it is projected using Billy's force control.

A mysterious hooded figure in a mask shows up... and re-creates the holographic illusion of Adam Lambert before they reveal their true form (aka me wanting to keep this avi for another day before changing it lol.) One perfect hit, and it's ko'ed!

Day two of mysterious illusory figure hitting these bots; they choose another hard one. One perfect hit again.  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 8, 5, 4 Total: 17 (3-36)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:25 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

but she's learned her Kata, and is ready! she will come down harshly on it! take that!

The droid points an electromagnetic pulse emanator at the girl and wipes out her CPU.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

oh no it doesn't lol

The droid remembers that meatbag CPUs do not work that way. It tries to give the girl a hard reset with a baseball bat.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

The droid takes a hit. It moves back to avoid the mace and blasts at the girl with its blaster.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 3, 6, 10 Total: 19 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:27 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

A mysterious hooded figure in a mask shows up... and re-creates the holographic illusion of Adam Lambert before they reveal their true form (aka me wanting to keep this avi for another day before changing it lol.) One perfect hit, and it's ko'ed!

Day two of mysterious illusory figure hitting these bots; they choose another hard one. One perfect hit again.

The droid activates its miniature heat-seeking missiles and fires them at the boy.
Billy = 165
Droid = 80

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 11, 5, 1 Total: 17 (3-36)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

oh no it doesn't lol

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

The droid takes a hit. It moves back to avoid the mace and blasts at the girl with its blaster.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

I see, she is ready and fights on, mace in hand is ready to hit!

a hit yay!
Queentintin=250
Droid= 80  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 am
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
User Image

Let's do this!

Fred 250
Droid 140

The droid is overwhelmed with programmed happiness at the return of the girl. It gives her a welcome back headbutt.
Fred66 = 85
Droid = 140

So thoughtful but luckily whilst away had reinforced surgery to combat such an attack.

Fred 85
Droid 140

and the droid is more. whee

Congratulations, Meatbag! Now, pick another droid and begin again.  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 2, 8 Total: 16 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:29 am
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 250

The droid activates its lightsaber and comes at the girl with an overhead strike.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 12-sided dice: 9, 6, 8 Total: 23 (3-36)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:12 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

The droid activates its miniature heat-seeking missiles and fires them at the boy.
Billy = 165
Droid = 80

"Oh, sweetie. Did you really think I was Billy? I sound nothing like him. No, I'm somebody with much more experience using the force." The illusion is gone, and an obviously alien jedi(?) attacks this bot for the third time.  
Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 12, 12, 2 Total: 26 (3-36)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:18 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

oh no it doesn't lol

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

Queentintin = 250
Droid = 165

I see, she is ready and fights on, mace in hand is ready to hit!

a hit yay!
Queentintin=250
Droid= 80

I see the droid is hiding! lol

let's find it!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the droid's out of commission, after 2 hits hehe!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 8, 2, 11 Total: 21 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:27 pm
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS

User Image

Billy = 165
Droid = 80

"Oh, sweetie. Did you really think I was Billy? I sound nothing like him. No, I'm somebody with much more experience using the force." The illusion is gone, and an obviously alien jedi(?) attacks this bot for the third time.

The droid reels from confusion as it is confronted with a fresh opponent. It tries to subdue the newcomer with an electronet.
Ultrabord until I know the name of this character = 80
Droid = 80

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games