Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 126

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 6 Total: 14 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:20 am
Fred66
User Image

MEDIUM(8-sided die)1-4=miss, 5-8=hit 55HP

Fred 250
Droid 250

The droid is retroactively grateful it decided to enhance its dodging protocol. It only hopes its attack protocols are in good enough order that it causes some damage to the Meatbag.
Fred = 140
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 7, 2 Total: 10 (3-24)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:21 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

The droid takes a hit and backs away. It pulls out a blaster and fires at the girl from a distance.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140

The droid lobs a thermal detonator toward the girl.
Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 10, 12, 4 Total: 26 (3-36)

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:50 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
lol here, new battle hard one! coming down hard.! wee

The droid slaps off the girl's meager attempts at an attack. It ignites a single lightsaber and jabs it toward her abdomen.
Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

I see lol ok, will get all kung foo on you!

The droid is grateful that the girl telegraphed her intention by letting the droid know she was going to practice Kung Fu on it. Kung Fu is a strict martial art with specific parameters and the droid was able to access the martial arts database to properly defend against her attacks. While it was there, it also downloaded the specific parameters of Jeet Kune Do and found that the moves and practices were innovative and unpredictable. It practices on the girl.
Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

I see lol the girl retaliates, and uses her kung foo, flies over to uppercut the droid in mid air!

2 hits! take that!  
Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4 Total: 10 (3-12)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:23 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
User Image
EASY(4-sided die)1=miss, 2-4=hit 35HP

"Did you know I'm choosing the easy bot because I'm bored, and I can actually destroy medium and hard bots too? Did you know I have a bunch of hit points and I'm hard to knock down? Did you know that if I ask you questions it might fry your circuits?" One turn spent babbling, two turns spent hitting!

The droid processes the being's jibberish as useless input. It pulls out a screwdriver and jabs at the glowing, floating head.
Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.

The droid pulls out a soldering iron and goes after the floating head.
Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145
"Did you know this sword can easily slice through any bot? Did you know I stole it from a Mandalorian?"  

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 8, 5, 3 Total: 16 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:07 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

The droid takes a hit and backs away. It pulls out a blaster and fires at the girl from a distance.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140

Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

sachara = 85
droid = 30  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 11, 5, 2 Total: 18 (3-36)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:47 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

The droid slaps off the girl's meager attempts at an attack. It ignites a single lightsaber and jabs it toward her abdomen.
Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

The droid is grateful that the girl telegraphed her intention by letting the droid know she was going to practice Kung Fu on it. Kung Fu is a strict martial art with specific parameters and the droid was able to access the martial arts database to properly defend against her attacks. While it was there, it also downloaded the specific parameters of Jeet Kune Do and found that the moves and practices were innovative and unpredictable. It practices on the girl.
Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

I see lol the girl retaliates, and uses her kung foo, flies over to uppercut the droid in mid air!

2 hits! take that!

The droid focused too hard on its next move and was taken by surprise by the girl. It ignites a lightsaber and comes down on top of her head with a slash.
Queentintin = That's going to require several million stitches.
Droid = 80

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 3, 4 Total: 11 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:49 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
User Image

"Did you know I'm choosing the easy bot because I'm bored, and I can actually destroy medium and hard bots too? Did you know I have a bunch of hit points and I'm hard to knock down? Did you know that if I ask you questions it might fry your circuits?" One turn spent babbling, two turns spent hitting!

The droid processes the being's jibberish as useless input. It pulls out a screwdriver and jabs at the glowing, floating head.
Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.

Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145
"Did you know this sword can easily slice through any bot? Did you know I stole it from a Mandalorian?"

The droid is beginning to rattle and shake from the damage it took. It releases a toxic mist into the air as it rolls to safety.
A Rabbit Burglar Instead of a Cat Burglar? = I didn't even ask you to pull my non-existent finger.
Droid = 40

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 1, 1, 9 Total: 11 (3-36)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:50 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

2 hits! take that!

The droid focused too hard on its next move and was taken by surprise by the girl. It ignites a lightsaber and comes down on top of her head with a slash.
Droid = 80

darn new battle!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 5, 3 Total: 12 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:51 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140

Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

sachara = 85
droid = 30

The droid is nearly decimated. As it lies on the ground in a pile of its own rubble, it ignites its lightsaber and slashes at the girl's feet.
Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

Fred66 rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 7, 2 Total: 11 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:16 am
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
User Image

Fred 250
Droid 250

The droid is retroactively grateful it decided to enhance its dodging protocol. It only hopes its attack protocols are in good enough order that it causes some damage to the Meatbag.
Fred = 140
Droid = 250

Goes into retaliation mode.

Fred 140
Droid 195  

Fred66

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 4 Total: 7 (3-12)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:43 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
User Image

Wizard of Oddz = 180
Droid = 180

Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145

The droid is beginning to rattle and shake from the damage it took. It releases a toxic mist into the air as it rolls to safety.
A Rabbit Burglar Instead of a Cat Burglar? = I didn't even ask you to pull my non-existent finger.
Droid = 40
"Burglar? Yes, I've been a thief most of my life. Although I guess I can't expect remote attacks to be even REMOTELY effective. Good thing I have a backup mask because that one's been liquified. Time to try again with my REAL hands."  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 8, 7 Total: 21 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:24 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
User Image

sachara = 250
droid = 195

Sachara = 140
Droid = 195

sachara = 140
droid = 140

Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

sachara = 85
droid = 30

The droid is nearly decimated. As it lies on the ground in a pile of its own rubble, it ignites its lightsaber and slashes at the girl's feet.
Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

The girl runs and destroys the droid.  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 10, 3, 6 Total: 19 (3-36)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:41 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

2 hits! take that!

Droid = 80

darn new battle!

The new droid easily dodges the girl's attacks and backhands her for her insolence.
Queentintin = 165
Droid = 250

Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 4, 5, 3 Total: 12 (3-36)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:42 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

Queentintin = 80
Droid = 250

2 hits! take that!

Droid = 80

darn new battle!

The new droid easily dodges the girl's attacks and backhands her for her insolence.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

my insolence lol funny, she counter attacks, take this , lightsaber time!  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 6, 1, 4 Total: 11 (3-24)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:42 am
Fred66
DD-SCRAPS
Fred66
User Image

Fred 250
Droid 250

Fred = 140
Droid = 250

Goes into retaliation mode.

Fred 140
Droid 195

The droid never even knew the girl taliated in the first place, and now she's doing it again? The droid taliates because it likes doing things in the proper order. Perhaps it will retaliate once the initial effects of the taliation are resolved.
Fred = 85
Droid = 195

Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 ... 1774 1775 1776 1777 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games