Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Temple Training Center (monthly games)
Battle Training Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's grosser than gross?
10 Sith apprentices in one garbage can!
8%
 8%  [ 11 ]
1 Sith apprentice in 10 garbage cans!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Venomisci's Lightsaber Training room floor!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
The little "gifts" from Darth Scoobadoobacus' booty!
16%
 16%  [ 21 ]
Darth Scabrous constantly slurping up the blood from his never-healing mouth wound!
44%
 44%  [ 56 ]
Total Votes : 126

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 2 Total: 6 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:44 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.

The droid pulls out a soldering iron and goes after the floating head.
Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145
"Did you know this sword can easily slice through any bot? Did you know I stole it from a Mandalorian?"

The droid is beginning to rattle and shake from the damage it took. It releases a toxic mist into the air as it rolls to safety.
A Rabbit Burglar Instead of a Cat Burglar? = I didn't even ask you to pull my non-existent finger.
Droid = 40
"Burglar? Yes, I've been a thief most of my life. Although I guess I can't expect remote attacks to be even REMOTELY effective. Good thing I have a backup mask because that one's been liquified. Time to try again with my REAL hands."

The droid produces a mechanical protrusion in which resides a spinning buzz saw. It slashes at the REAL hands.
La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180

DD-SCRAPS rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:45 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

sachara = 140
droid = 140

The droid lobs a thermal detonator toward the girl.
Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

sachara = 85
droid = 30

The droid is nearly decimated. As it lies on the ground in a pile of its own rubble, it ignites its lightsaber and slashes at the girl's feet.
Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

The girl runs and destroys the droid.

The new droid comes zipping in a bit too soon and is hit in the CPU housing with an explosive bit of shrapnel from the previous droid. It backs away and pulls out a blaster which it fires at the girl.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 1, 4 Total: 6 (3-12)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:25 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
"Did you know you're the first one to get the Wizard of Oz reference? Did you know this is also just a hologram of a body and not a real body so I don't take any real damage, only the mask does?" The person behind the curtain will appear... later. Specifically when bootleg R2-D2 #1 is destroyed.

The droid pulls out a soldering iron and goes after the floating head.
Fraudulent Wizard = 75
Droid = 145
"Did you know this sword can easily slice through any bot? Did you know I stole it from a Mandalorian?"

The droid is beginning to rattle and shake from the damage it took. It releases a toxic mist into the air as it rolls to safety.
A Rabbit Burglar Instead of a Cat Burglar? = I didn't even ask you to pull my non-existent finger.
Droid = 40
"Burglar? Yes, I've been a thief most of my life. Although I guess I can't expect remote attacks to be even REMOTELY effective. Good thing I have a backup mask because that one's been liquified. Time to try again with my REAL hands."

The droid produces a mechanical protrusion in which resides a spinning buzz saw. It slashes at the REAL hands.
La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180
"Oh come on, I SAW that coming from a mile away." She uncreatively slashes with the burning sword again.  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 6, 4 Total: 14 (3-24)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:13 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

sachara = 140
droid = 140

The droid lobs a thermal detonator toward the girl.
Sachara = 85
Droid = 140

sachara = 85
droid = 30

The droid is nearly decimated. As it lies on the ground in a pile of its own rubble, it ignites its lightsaber and slashes at the girl's feet.
Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

The new droid comes zipping in a bit too soon and is hit in the CPU housing with an explosive bit of shrapnel from the previous droid. It backs away and pulls out a blaster which it fires at the girl.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:14 pm
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

sachara = 85
droid = 30

Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

sachara = 195
droid = 95  
DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 12-sided dice: 9, 1, 8 Total: 18 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:01 am
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

I see lol the girl retaliates, and uses her kung foo, flies over to uppercut the droid in mid air!

2 hits! take that!

The droid focused too hard on its next move and was taken by surprise by the girl. It ignites a lightsaber and comes down on top of her head with a slash.
Queentintin = That's going to require several million stitches.
Droid = 80

darn new battle!

The new droid easily dodges the girl's attacks and backhands her for her insolence.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

my insolence lol funny, she counter attacks, take this , lightsaber time!

The droid wonders why the girl is bothering to count her attacks when neither of them have done damage to each other. The droid then tries to change that by flying jump-kicking her in the chin.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 3 Total: 7 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:03 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

Droid = 40

La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180
"Oh come on, I SAW that coming from a mile away." She uncreatively slashes with the burning sword again.

The droid pulls a stunt by letting loose of the bozz saw as it flings it toward their opponent.
Ebbing Jokester = 110
Droid = 145

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 4, 1, 3 Total: 8 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 5:05 am
sachara
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

sachara = 85
droid = 30

Sachara = 30
Droid = 30

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

sachara = 195
droid = 85

The droid throws an electronet over the girl as it tries to escape her attacks.
Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 4 Total: 10 (3-12)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:02 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

Droid = 40

La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180

The droid pulls a stunt by letting loose of the bozz saw as it flings it toward their opponent.
Ebbing Jokester = 110
Droid = 145
"The only thing that's ebbing is your creativity. Seriously, I might have to hit those medium bots after this."  
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 1, 4, 3 Total: 8 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:28 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

sachara = 195
droid = 85

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

sachara =195
droid = 85  

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 2 Total: 7 (3-12)

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:39 am
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180

Ebbing Jokester = 110
Droid = 145
"The only thing that's ebbing is your creativity. Seriously, I might have to hit those medium bots after this."

The droid is still functional, but barely. It pulls out a claw-hammer and swings at the creatures bulbous head.
Heartless Insulting Fakester = 5
Droid = 40

DD-SCRAPS rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 4, 2 Total: 11 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:41 am
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara

Sachara = 195
Droid = 140

sachara = 195
droid = 85

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

sachara =195
droid = 85

The electronet worked to keep the girl's attacks at bay. It goes on the offensive and fires at her while she attempts to escape the net.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 85

DD-SCRAPS
Crew

Ultrabord rolled 3 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 1 Total: 7 (3-12)

Ultrabord

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:43 am
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord
DD-SCRAPS
Ultrabord

La Masquerade = 180
Droid = 180

Ebbing Jokester = 110
Droid = 145

The droid is still functional, but barely. It pulls out a claw-hammer and swings at the creatures bulbous head.
Heartless Insulting Fakester = 5
Droid = 40
"Dang, gonna have to repair my mask now. And you're going DOWN." Sh** just got R E A L. And after this bot is destroyed, she takes that last turn to take a short break. Tomorrow she'll select another bot.  
Queentintin rolled 3 12-sided dice: 11, 7, 12 Total: 30 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:50 am
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin
DD-SCRAPS
Queentintin

I see lol the girl retaliates, and uses her kung foo, flies over to uppercut the droid in mid air!

2 hits! take that!

The droid focused too hard on its next move and was taken by surprise by the girl. It ignites a lightsaber and comes down on top of her head with a slash.
Queentintin = That's going to require several million stitches.
Droid = 80

darn new battle!

The new droid easily dodges the girl's attacks and backhands her for her insolence.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

my insolence lol funny, she counter attacks, take this , lightsaber time!

The droid wonders why the girl is bothering to count her attacks when neither of them have done damage to each other. The droid then tries to change that by flying jump-kicking her in the chin.
Queentintin = 250
Droid = 250

now that's gonna hurt lol ok she deflects it, and goes in for a slash! mid section

oo ya! 2 hits!

Queentintin= 250
Droid= 80  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
sachara rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 1, 1 Total: 4 (3-24)

sachara
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:02 pm
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
DD-SCRAPS
sachara
sachara

sachara = 195
droid = 85

Sachara = 195
Droid = 85

sachara =195
droid = 85

The electronet worked to keep the girl's attacks at bay. It goes on the offensive and fires at her while she attempts to escape the net.
Sachara = 140
Droid = 85

sachara=140
droid =85  
Temple Training Center (monthly games)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 ... 1773 1774 1775 1776 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games