Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
This is GTV! (Inactive) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:15 pm
Sit Back. Grab Some Snacks and Relax.
This is Gaian Television.

User Image

This is just what is looks like folks, a Gaian TV broadcast!

Notice:
All TV Broadcast posts must have the program name in the top left hand corner in Darkred and must break occasionally for commercials, unless they are a special broadcast*
Only the TV show's manager may decide who can post in their program "except for live news broadcasts"
All spaces between posts during a program are considered commercial breaks and anyone may post a commercial for anything as long as they write commercial in the top left corner in Darkred.
Most anyshow you see on regular TV will be allowed on GTV but just like real TV you've gotta get the green light from the programing manager first!

Anyposts that are not GTV related will be deleted.

Want your own show? PM Taru Shinjaria (me) the show's name and what kind of show it is and get ready to start filming!

TV Listings:
Good Evening Gaia!
Manager: Taru Shinjaria
(Channel 7) Gaia News Broadcast Manager: Munnin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:44 pm
~You've finally got a TV and paid for cable! So you sit back with your cheesy doritos and a pespi. Pick up the remote and flick on the boobtube for some good old Gaian Televison, Man I hope there's something good on!~  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:19 am
Good Evening Gaia!

With:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ken Watanabe^
Amara Nachtstrauss^

*On the Screen you see two well dressed gaian, a man and woman, sitting next to each other in short overstuff seats behind a glass coffee table. The Woman with a glass of red liquid in hand and the man holding the typical cue card.

Well Good Evening Gaia! *he says* I'm Ken Watanabe and this is our Lovely Amara Nachtstrauss
Good Evening Everyone *She says and smiles broadly at the screen* *Ken takes the dialouge back up* Well Ladies and Gentlemen there's been a lull lately in the evenings here in Durem, so we thought we'd go out into the other sections of Gaia and see what the rest of our evening Gaian's are doing these days. *there is off screen appluase* *Amara continues* So we looked around for some place that seems to always have activity in the evenings and we fooouuunnndd *she looks at a cue card laying on the table* THoR? 'The House Of Romance' Owned by BlackMN, kitsune... and a comfortable place for people of all kinds to come and relax. *she pauses as she switches from reading the card to telling the viewers...* Well, we'll be heading over to The House of Romance just a little bit later in the show, and they don't know where coming so we're going to try and suprise them in just a bit, so stick around. *the camera zooms out and cuts to commercial*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:00 am
Commercial:

Can't find what you're looking for in any of the big Gaia stores? Is it too pricy for good clothes? *Shows off some merchandise that could be Edmunds.* Looking for Ragnarok costumes? No problem! Come on down to the Ragnarok Online store where we have many Ragnarok costumes available and we will make you your custom outfit for a relatively low price. Prices range from 250g to 2k. And for a limited time only, half price to THoR members!* Our cart is located just west of the Barton Flower shop. You can call us at 555-5618 or you can visit our website @ www.ragcostumes.com *Flashity flash.*

*(Seriously: Offer expires March 31, 2006.)  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

muninn

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:10 am
Commercial:
*a dog appears on your TV and starts talking*

speaking of champions,
friends,

Kanine Krunchies is the
champion of all dog biscuits.

*lyrics appear and a ball bounces over the words in the song*

Kanine Krunchies
can't be beat

They make each meal
a special treat

Happy dogs are those who eat
nutritious Kanine Krunchies  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:54 am
(Channel 7) Gaia News Broadcast

*There is a silhouette of a desk with a man and woman sitting there. the music cues and the lights come up. The man looks directly in to the cammera* Good Eveing I'm Jim Carr and *the camera turns to a woman* I'm Donna Strickland here at GNBC *the cammera goes back to the man and he speaks*and these are todays headlines.

4 people were shot and killed in front of the Durem cathedral. There was another bombing at the Barton train station 25 people were killed and more then 100 hospitalized. The fire earlier this morning has now been identified as a whip related incident, this has been the third this month,however, the manufactures have denied all claims of faulty wiring. and those are the headlines.

*the cammera returns to the woman and she reads from a paper*
Scandal at the Gambino Bank! More then a million dollars vanisheed! Bank owner Meredith no where to be found, leaving officals baffaled. More on this as the story develops

and After the break find out what Aekea officals found buried under the housing commission.
*cuts to commerical*  

muninn

3,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:37 pm
Commercial/Unauthorized Broadcast:

*Static, then a yellow eye appears right in front of the camera, looking a bit angry and glaring at something off screen with it's orange pupil*

Eye: "Inky! Where did you get that camera!? What's all these wires doing in the arcade room!? Oh no you don't, get back here!"

*Whoever is the camera man giggles in a cute, high pitched voice as the picture swerves wildly. Various machines in an arcade room can be seen as the camera man seems to run from the owner of the yellow eye. It swerves again, revealing who was chasing him. GL, in his reaper form, tripping over dozens of wires.*

GL: "That's not a toy, Inky! I... wait... is that us on the television!?" *He stands, looking at something offscreen.* "Dang it Inky, you're going to get us in trouble! How did you even do this!?" *He continues chasing after the novice camera man. A small pink ghost, looking like something from a Pac-Man game, shows up behind GL.*

Pink Ghost: "You stole those wires from the t.v. station! You're gonna be in trouble! You're gonna be in trouble!"

GL: "It wasn't me! Pinky, you're not helping me at all! Inky, come back! No, watch out for the air hockey table!"

*The camera slams into said air hockey table, then the screen turns to static. After a while, a blue screen shows up*

Text: We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:59 pm
Good Evening Gaia!

Ahem... *Ken is back on screen after and unusually long commercial break standing on the lawn outside a couple of buildings and looking a little worried* Well... um here we are in front of The House of Romance and ... um our spare broadcast equipment as well as the broadcast transmitter dissapeared a moment after arriving here, um... we're sorry for the delay. *He looks around, and turns to the house behind him* I suppose since we're here we should go up and knock! *he heads towards the front door and knocks loudly.*

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:05 am
Good Evening Gaia!

*A man's voice can be heard in the some distance behind the front entrance.* Black, someone's at the door! *No answer from the girl, so heavy footsteps can be heard heading to the door.*

I got it! *Female's voice with the sound of someone running to the door and then a pause probably to catch her breath and to compose herself. The door is opened. On the other side is human young adult looking BlackMN in her cute red and green kimono. She looks oddly at them and spots the camera and her eyes grew a little bit larger.* May I help you?

*In the background two figures can be seen: one was the backside of a long black haired woman quickly retreating off camera into another room. The sound of the door slamming can be heard along with the click of a lock. And the other one belonged to a man with long silver hair, probably the first voice that was heard, retreating back to his seat to continue reading.*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:28 am
Good Evening Gaia!

*Ken smiles broadly, looking very relieved at the seeming normal-ness of the girl who answered the door* Hello! I'm Ken Watanabe with channel 28's Good Evening Gaia, and we're heard that you here at 'The House of Romance' and your little neighborhood, are one of the happining places in the evenings here in gaia, and as a part of our special segment for the month we are going out on location to the happening evening locations around gaia, and have chosen you to be our first special onsite location. *he says this all in one long rehearsed and uninteruptable stream and only now pauses to breath and let anyone respond*  

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:25 am
Good Evening Gaia

*GL sighs as he locks his office, keeping the four little trouble making ghosts out of trouble. Well, Blinky was the most behaved, but he volunteered to stay behind to make sure the others didn't go anywhere. Besides, that huge stash of cookies he left for them should last long enough. He hoped*

Inky: "COOOKIES!"

GL: "Shh! Quiet in there! We have human visitors, and I'm guessing they're none to comfortable with supernatural or other-dimesional things..."

*Taking a second to calm down, he activated the disguise rune in his pocket. Quickly, he transformed into his human form, wearing casual, yet not too casual attire. Adjusting the glasses on his face and brushing back some of the black hair that had appeared out of his normally bald head, he stepped out of the back area meant for the employee's offices and into the arcade area. From there, he spotted Black speaking with the tv personality.*

GL: "Oh! We have a guest?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:24 am
Good Evening Gaia!

(Before GL arrived.)

*She seemed rather surprised.* Oh okay....*Black turns to Rosemary's office and gave a 'how dare you leave me alone for this' kind of look to her door. She turns back around and smiles.* Come on in.

*GL walks in.* Yes we do...I was about to yell a warning to you because I guess Ken Watanabe here is exploring the happening evening places in Gaia for channel 28's Good Evening Gaia and of course I was going to show off our arcade. Well since you're out here let's show them that first. This way please.

*They enter the lobby, the pass the registration desk on the left and to the right they pass Rosemary's office...and soon find themselves in the gaming area that is left of the enterence room. There is a variety of arcade games, with a few games such as wackamole and air hockey.*

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Taru Shinjaria
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:33 pm
Good Evening Gaia!

*Ken takes a moment to take this all in following Black through THoR... he looks dissapointed* So... this is where all the action goes down does it? In the arcade?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:40 pm
Good Evening Gaia!

*GL frowned at that comment. He wasn't pleased that his precious arcade had been insulted. He'd invested so much of his money, care, and love into the game room! It quite arguably had the largest selection of games to be found anywhere in Gaia!*

"No... there's plenty of interesting things that happen in other parts of our little house... But the arcade isn't exactly a simple little place to waste your quarters either. Aside from the collection of hard to find games, I've also been planning on opening a LAN gaming room for computer gaming enthusiasts. And as Black said, the holo-gamer is one of a kind. Let me show you..."

*There was a dangerous gleam in GL's eye when he said that. One that was never there before. It look absolutely frightening and out of place on GL's normally calm and carefree face. He lead Ken into the room where the machine was stored, and flicked on the lights*

*Watanabe possibly saw nothing like it in the entirety of Gaia. The holo-gamer seemed to be made of up a football field size rectangle ring. Immediately in front of them was an unusual, and expensive looking computer terminal. Ken couldn't help but also notice there was a number of seats around the holo-gamer itself... as if it would support an audience. Chuckling quietly, he moved to the machine.*

"Ken... why don't you step onto the field there, and we'll start this thing up? Trust me, it's 100% safe."

*He began adjusting some controls at the computer system while gesturing for Black and the camera crew to have a seat in the chairs.*

"What's your favorite video game, Ken? Pac-Man? Space Invaders? Or something a little more recent perhaps? .... Doom?"

*Ken could swear GL was laughing evilly under his breath at the mention of that last game.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:04 pm
Good Evening Gaia!

*Black frowns a bit peeved because she feels that he just dissed her favorite room with that expression of his. She takes a seat.* This is not the only room of interest Ken, just the closest one for the time being. *Black smirks as she thinks of a game he could test.* Have him play the one Rosemary has trouble with: War of the Inakum! He won't even survive training mode I bet!  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games