Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
Rant about what happens in your job here Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:51 am
Everyone needs money. We don't always do the job what we love, because of many reasons (can't find another one for example). Sometimes, you don't get along with the customers or coworkers. Problems are always there.

Let me start.

Yesterday, my coworker thought I sent her a customer (on a phone line) when she was already done working, but it wasn't me. I told her, I didn't send you the client and she kept saying yes it is you. So, I just stop insisting that it wasn't me and continued to work (I got mad I did a ''tsk'', when I think about it it's rude) and she left (since her shift is over anyways). She was mad, she didn't yell, but I was mad that she insisted that it was me when I wasn't. So, instead of arguing with her I just retained my anger. She saw that I was mad anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:34 pm
Hah.
When I worked at Smart and Final, apparently my co-workers went to my manger and told him a few things that ended up getting me in trouble and annoyed with my co workers expect for one that was sorta sweet to me actually.
Anyways, turns out I was asking for too much help and some other bull. Its pretty funny because all my co workers told me it was okay for me to ask them for help on whatever I needed... Basically my whole job just turned me into a completely mess and I just resign my position. After all that, I would go to old job and just to hear my co-workers tell me, "OMG! We miss you! Come back to work!"
*sigh* kinda sad really...  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:22 pm
xXNingyoXx
Hah.
When I worked at Smart and Final, apparently my co-workers went to my manger and told him a few things that ended up getting me in trouble and annoyed with my co workers expect for one that was sorta sweet to me actually.
Anyways, turns out I was asking for too much help and some other bull. Its pretty funny because all my co workers told me it was okay for me to ask them for help on whatever I needed... Basically my whole job just turned me into a completely mess and I just resign my position. After all that, I would go to old job and just to hear my co-workers tell me, "OMG! We miss you! Come back to work!"
ooh sad I hope you found another job !  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:24 pm
There were other times, but I forgot already ahaha... I don't want to keep too much anger...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:44 pm
i hate my summer job. there's a theme park, and the 'guests' think that they're better than employees,so they think that everything's out fault. oh, something happened and half the town is without power, including the Lake (as it's called for short)? our fault. i know a supervisor who wears blue shirts instead of white/fancy cuz people automatically go to the ones that aren't reddish-purple and blue cuz those are everyday people and know nothing. those in orange, white and fancy shirts know what's going on
need to find a location? find a sweep (dark blue)
it's nearing the end of the season and half the workers, who are colleges students, are gone, so several rides are closed for the season? "I don't care"-actually happened.
a woman was pissed cuz half the rides are closed and is yelling at me and the guy whom i was replacing. she demands that a manager comes down and talks to her, she'll be by a close ride. manager comes about 10 minutes later, i let him know where she went and what she looked like.
came back a couple of minutes later to tell me that she wasn't there.
seriously, while she was ranting to us, we explained that a lot of the workers are college students and with college starting, we lost about half our workers. hence, the 'idc' comment she made
me and my coworker, after she had gone to the other ride said 'wow, she doesn't care for our education?'
then there was the guy who was freaked out cuz his daughter fainted. but that's just stress, so i didn't get mad at him. he did come back later after she had recovered and apologized-very, very rare  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:49 pm
XxAriaxX
xXNingyoXx
Hah.
ooh sad I hope you found another job !

I hope so too but no one is hiring so I am hoping this job at Hallmark might make a change for me since I really need this job because I go to college so yea...  

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:51 pm
Kitalpha Hart
i hate my summer job. there's a theme park, and the 'guests' think that they're better than employees,so they think that everything's out fault. oh, something happened and half the town is without power, including the Lake (as it's called for short)? our fault. i know a supervisor who wears blue shirts instead of white/fancy cuz people automatically go to the ones that aren't reddish-purple and blue cuz those are everyday people and know nothing. those in orange, white and fancy shirts know what's going on
it's nearing the end of the season and half the workers, who are colleges students, are gone, so several rides are closed for the season? "I don't care"-actually happened.
a woman was pissed cuz half the rides are closed and is yelling at me and the guy whom i was replacing. she demands that a manager comes down and talks to her, she'll be by a close ride. manager comes about 10 minutes later, i let him know where she went and what she looked like.
seriously, while she was ranting to us, we explained that a lot of the workers are college students and with college starting, we lost about half our workers. hence, the 'idc' comment she made
me and my coworker, after she had gone to the other ride said 'wow, she doesn't care for our education?'
then there was the guy who was freaked out cuz his daughter fainted. but that's just stress, so i didn't get mad at him. he did come back later after she had recovered and apologized-very, very rare

That woman needed a damn slapping! but I know how you feel, costumers would always go off on me and the bad part is that I am not good with controlling my emotions especially my anger. all I could do is just smile and try to pretend nothing is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:56 pm
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart

That woman needed a damn slapping! but I know how you feel, costumers would always go off on me and the bad part is that I am not good with controlling my emotions especially my anger. all I could do is just smile and try to pretend nothing is wrong.
that's basically what the two of us did. meh  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:57 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart

I seriously hate customer services at times... though it has its moments where there are customers who are nice and understanding...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:01 pm
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart

I seriously hate customer services at times... though it has its moments where there are customers who are nice and understanding...
i'm in retail. i sell pictures
people get mad at me cuz there's no discounts on pictures  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:07 pm
Customer service is toff! But when I think about it... It's everywhere.

Like patients complaining that it takes too long to see a doctor (yes I have that problem in my city ! You wait for hours before seeing a doctor).

I heard before that parents will come reprimand the teacher of their child if they didn't have good grades.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:16 pm
XxAriaxX
Customer service is toff! But when I think about it... It's everywhere.

Like patients complaining that it takes too long to see a doctor (yes I have that problem in my city ! You wait for hours before seeing a doctor).

I heard before that parents will come reprimand the teacher of their child if they didn't have good grades.
New York is trying to make it so that teachers are responsible for student's grades
um...kids skip, are sick, won't do homework *cough*
how the hell is that the teacher's fault?!
Buffalo is saying NO emotion_donotwant  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:07 pm
Kitalpha Hart
]i'm in retail. i sell pictures

Wow! That sounds like fun lol
maybe I am just saying it because I use to work at a grocery store and because I love anything having to do with photography.
Is it a hard job?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:15 pm
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart

maybe I am just saying it because I use to work at a grocery store and because I love anything having to do with photography.
Is it a hard job?
not really. i sit in a hot booth half the day (they usually only have 6.5 hour shifts, morning and night, though those 18+ can get doubles, which i'll be able to get this year, being 18 now)
Moose on the Loose is all right, not much activity, and hardly ever any need to censor
Viper has some censoring, and comes in spurts
Ride of Steel also has a shop, Steel City Station, and so there's two crowds there. it's a two-person store, and they're trying to make it a single-person store. bad-bad  

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:32 pm
Kitalpha Hart
xXNingyoXx
Kitalpha Hart

Is it a hard job?
not really. i sit in a hot booth half the day (they usually only have 6.5 hour shifts, morning and night, though those 18+ can get doubles, which i'll be able to get this year, being 18 now)
Moose on the Loose is all right, not much activity, and hardly ever any need to censor
Viper has some censoring, and comes in spurts
Ride of Steel also has a shop, Steel City Station, and so there's two crowds there. it's a two-person store, and they're trying to make it a single-person store. bad-bad

Wow. Whats the name of the theme park? o.o
Because I never heard of those name assuming they are rides of course :O  
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas