Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
My Alien Roommate ((Reserved))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm
About 50 years ago, mankind came into contact with extraterrestrials. Ever since then, humanity has been changed forever. Aliens have been immigrating to Earth to start a new life and learn more about Earth in the process. Zarin, who is just starting life at college, is pretty excited about it. He was on his way to his dorm room to meet his roommate and get settled. Once he finds his dorm room and meets his roommate, he finds out that his roommate is an alien girl! ___ was one of the aliens that came to Earth with her family. She had been living on Earth for about a year or so before this. So what will happen between these two?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:14 pm
Name: Zarin Carter
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:45 pm
bigbubz1
Pic:
((Photobucket isn't working for me))

Hey mind if i reserve the alien girl?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:56 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1
Pic:
((Photobucket isn't working for me))

Hey mind if i reserve the alien girl?

I don't mind  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:30 am
Name: Yui Nagita
Bio: Yui is a quiet and rather shy girl, after moving to earth she has taken incredably well to art and music. she has come to college to learn a wider base of subjects. She was curious about finding out her roommate was a boy. she also had a tendancy to keep a blank facial expression
Pic:
User Image((Photobucket isn't working for me))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:54 pm
Wingsofmidnight34

((I'll start us off))

Zarin stood outside the door to a dorm room. Looks like this is the one. Zarin had found the room easily, since it was on the second floor and right next to the stairs. He knocked on the door. "Hello? Is anyone there?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 pm
bigbubz1

Yui looked up at Zarin from the book she was reading "Hello there i take it your Zarin my new roommate?" she said in a calm plesant tone with a small kind smile as she slid a book mark into it's place and closed the book and rose goming over and offering a hand "pleasure to meet you"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:45 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1

Yui looked up at Zarin from the book she was reading "Hello there i take it your Zarin my new roommate?" she said in a calm plesant tone with a small kind smile as she slid a book mark into it's place and closed the book and rose goming over and offering a hand "pleasure to meet you"

Zarin smiled and shook her hand gently. "Its nice to meet you Yui. I look forward to getting to know you better." He stepped inside the dorm room. "Do you want me to put my bag anywhere specific?"  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:12 pm
bigbubz1
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled and shook her hand gently. "Its nice to meet you Yui. I look forward to getting to know you better." He stepped inside the dorm room. "Do you want me to put my bag anywhere specific?"

Yui nodded and pointed at a closed door "we each have our own rooms, i chose the other because it had a nicer view to me so that one is yours" she said before picking her book up and sitting back in the armchair she had rose from and started to read again  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:43 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1

Yui nodded and pointed at a closed door "we each have our own rooms, i chose the other because it had a nicer view to me so that one is yours" she said before picking her book up and sitting back in the armchair she had rose from and started to read again

Zarin nodded and went over to his room and closed the door behind him once he was inside. He began to unpack his things and set everything up. He finished after 5 minutes or so.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:49 pm
bigbubz1
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1
Wingsofmidnight34
bigbubz1

Zarin nodded and went over to his room and closed the door behind him once he was inside. He began to unpack his things and set everything up. He finished after 5 minutes or so.

during those five minutes Yui had put her book back in her room and knocked on Zarin's door "Zarin would you like a tea or coffee?" she asked softly as she rocked a little on her feet waiting for his reply  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:53 pm
Wingsofmidnight34

Zarin looked over at her. "I'll have some green tea Yui." Zarin didn't like coffee all that much.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items