View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:16 pm
You open the Sunday paper and scan the pages.
For whatever reason your attention lands on a wanted ad with a picture of a beautiful Victorian house and you read it eagerly.
Roommates wanted.
Three rooms available.
Rent is $300 a month, utilities included.
Please text 530-737-7654 if interested.

So you go ahead and text, ask some questions, set up a tour of the home.
You have decided to rent the room.
Two weeks later you begin moving in.
What will you think of your roommates?
What will they think of you?
Anything could happen!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:44 pm
.R.u.l.e.s.

x. Accepting Three other profiles.
x. PM profiles to me titled 'Answered Ad'.
x. Be as literate as possible.
x. When posting- No one-liners. Absolutely none. Three[3] sentence minimum.
x. Do not text that number. That would probably annoy someone a whole lot xD
x. You know the rest....

.A.b.o.u.t.T.h.e.H.o.u.s.e.

x. Three stories.
x. First floor contains Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, and one bathroom.
x. Second floor contains four[4] bedrooms and one bathroom.
x. Third floor is a large open Gameroom and Library.
x. There is a Tower, but it is locked.
x. There is a Basement.

.M.A.P.
Second Floor.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:56 pm
.S.k.e.l.l.y.&.&.P.r.o.f.i.l.e.s.

{mommiidearest-MALE}[ReaperInBlack-FEMALE]{Boris_Badenov-MALE}[Shabatha-FEMALE]

[size=11][color=1][b]"Quote"[/b][/color]
[img]DIRECTLINKanime[/img][/size]
[size=11][color=2][[i]NAME-full[/i]][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=2][GENDER][AGE]
[BIO-Personality/sexualorientation/extra][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=1][[i]GAIANAME[/i]][/color][/size]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Life is short, so live it!"
User Image

[Demetri Sebastian Strauss]
[Male][Twenty-One]
[Growing up raised by his cop father, Demetri went to the best schools and got a great education. You can imagine his disappointment when Deme went to work at a tattoo parlor. Demetri is a bad boy, rugged and more than a little domineering. He is a hopeless flirt who loves attention. Deme craves excitement in his life and goes to no ends to get it. Pansexual.]

[MommiiDearest]

"You know that fine line everyone talks about? Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem."
User Image

[Valerie Adara Stone]
[Female][23] [Valerie grew up wealthy. Her parents used her often as a tool to get her to expand on their company, which would turn any happy child bitter over the years. They kept trying to marry her off. Eventually she got tired of it and moved away, taking what little money her parents offered her before cutting her off. She wound up getting a job at a club to make a living. Valerie is a hot-tempered fireball of a bomb. She has a bit of a sharp tongue and can come off a little rough around the edges, though she has those sweet moments when she feels like showing them. She is fiercely loyal to the friends she obtains, though it does take time to have her warm up to someone. She is heterosexual. Call her Val and her fist might meet your face.
[ReaperInBlack]

"Faith, trust and loyalty are very important in friendship"
User Image

[Marth Von Badenov]
[Male][18]
[Marth was born into a wealthy family and was privileged to go to the top private schools ever since he was young. Though he succeeded in school, Marth didn't want to run the family businesses but instead be an actor, which displeased his parents greatly. His life wasn't always perfect. His parents would constantly nag him if he didn't do something exactly they way they wanted something done, and he didn't have much time to spend with his friends. He was unable to go out much due to his parent's strict rules, and whenever he failed to meet a requirement they placed, he was punished without any questions asked. Marth believes that honesty is the best policy, and he has never lied. Marth tries to be calm most of the time, though he tends to get mad quickly whenever certain events happen. Marth is also good at hiding his emotions as well. Pansexual. Marth has lots of costume up in his closet and he also has make up too.]

[Boris_Badenov]

"Live. Laugh. Love. To the fullest."
User Image

[Elizabeth Amelia Templeton]
[Female][Twenty]
[As a straight, quiet female, she is very men loathing. She finds them to be pigs. Well that and dogs! What kind of people could be so.... So unfeeling and unemotional to do things to women!? OF course she is fiery and outspoken when needed. She had a problem with her father and a boyfriend who had his way with her. She has since become part of a boxing gym to keep herself prepared against other males who wished to take what they wanted from her. ]

[Shabatha]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 pm
reserved

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 pm
one spot left!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:03 pm
Don't Stop. Get it! Get it!

A smooth black Harley roared up in front of the elegant Victorian and Demetri swung his leg over, kicking the stand down and hopping off. Removing his helmet he shielded his bright blue eyes against the early morning sun. As of yet none of the tenants had arrive with their things, so he took a few minutes to straighten up the porch. He plopped down on the front porch swing and let the breeze rock him softly. Digging into the pocket of his faded jean, he produced three house keys and jingled them slightly. Each had its one colored plastic tab so the housemates wouldn't mix theirs up.

I will.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:33 pm
Marth had woken up late that day, so he had to rush everything, which displeased him greatly, but he didn't let it show. How could he when actors had to stay in character during their filming. Marth knew that keeping a calm demeanor was important, as doing so made him look professional, and that would look good to the hiring agency. eing an actor was important to him because acting was fun, but theonly thing that troubled him was that he might be a success and get lots of attention. Sure being waited on was okay, but he didn't want hundreds and thousands of people crowding him, ut it was a pric to pay if he were to be an actor.

Marth finally reached the House, luggage in hand. He also sported a green backpack on one shoulder which contained some of his valuables. He couldn't wait to get inside and unpack everything, happy to be free from his parents who talked down at him all the time and nagging. He noticed Demetri sitting on the porch swing and he walked up to the older Male, not taking his eyes off of his room mate. "Salutations. Did I arrive late?" he asked him as he continued to hold his luggage. He didn't have any dressers or tables with him. He didn't have a lamp but a small flashlight in one of his cases.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:55 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

Looking up from under his bags, a slow smile lifted his lips.
"Late. Early. Who is the keeper of time?"
He was sitting cross legged by this time, knees visible from the holes in his jeans.
Sliding his hand towards Marth, he dangled three keys.
"Teal. Pink. Yellow."
Demetri gave off the air of a very laid back, almost high, individual.
"It is 'moving day' not 'moving hour'. Your golden."

Make me bleed.

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:02 pm
Marth did not know if he should take Demetri's remark as a compliment or an insult, so he chose for the better. "Thank you," he said as he placed a hand underneath the three keys. "May I have yellow?" he asked wondering if he should just take them or let the guy drop the key into his hand. He waited patiently for a response, though Marth didn't know what to think of the man and he thought that perhaps that the two would get along. Demetri seemed nice enough for the matter, and even if he looked men and cruel, he would have given Demetri a chance.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:11 pm
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

Valerie let out a sigh as she watched her old run down apartment fade in the distance from the glass of the taxi cab window. Finally moving. Or should she say it was about damn time? She couldn't quite say that it was something she would miss, to be exact, but she did call it home at some point, which was probably why her ocean blue eyes even thought to peer back at it as a final goodbye. Sentimental? Maybe. But she didn't care in the slightest bit.

When the apartment came out of view, Valerie had simply blared the music on her I pod and allowed her lip stained smile to adorn her expression. As she watched the world pass by through the tint of the window, she couldn't help but let her mind wander off. There had to be a catch. Three hundred dollars was a steal for a place like that. There had to be some sort of fatal flaw with the place. Her train of thought crossed her roommates and she sighed. This 'ought to be fun. she noted in her thoughts, but her expression was far from cheerful. 'Team player' wasn't exactly in her vocabulary, though she supposed half the fun was in wondering who they even were.

It seemed as though she hadn't even batted a mascara coated eye before she were already at her destination. The cab driver wasted not a second to push his hand in front of her for his payment. Valerie shot him a look as she dug into her duffel bag for the cash she carried. She pulled out a simple twenty before having it snatched from her in an instant. Valerie could feel her smirk twitch as she thought about keying the side of his car as she exited, but she then remembered the bags she had in the trunk. Bad idea.

She sighed as she slammed the cab door shut and walked to the trunk where she pulled out her belongings. The driver wasted no time speeding off the moment that she pulled her last bag out. She pulled her suitcase along the driveway, as well as her two bags. She took mental note of the Harley pulled up along the driveway as she made a slight detour around it.

Upon reaching the porch she saw a blue haired male and tattooed silver haired male around her age sitting on the porch swing with keys in his hand she paused, looking at the keys. "Are one of those to my room?" She asked quite simply and smoothly before her neutral gaze went from the keys to the male's face, assured that he was perhaps one of her roommates as well as the other.

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:23 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

Demetri lifted his middle finger and let the yellow-tagged key drop from his grasp. "To the front and backdoor, sweetheart. There are no keys to the bedroom doors. They simply have a flip-style dead bolt on the inside. Though, I am sure you wouldn't lock yours against me, now would ya?" He winked at Valerie and stood, walking down the front steps in an easy lope and plucked the suitcase from her grasp. He held out his hand, palm up. "Teal or Pink?" The keys sat in the center of his palm. By looking at Valerie, he instantly got the feeling that she was neither touchy nor feely.

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm
Her long dirty blonde hair was waving in the wind as she headed to the new 'home'. She hadn't exactly been comfortable taking a room from a male, but it was the only hope she had for getting away from her father. She was driving a nice, but slightly older, Chrysler Sebring her father had bought her for graduating high school. At the time, it was brand new... But now? It was older but still nice since she took extremely good care of it. She pulled up next to the curve of the Victorian house as a taxi cab drove off.

She pulled the roof up before cutting the car off and getting out. Opening the trunk to grab the single large bag that she could take since her father only wanted her to take what was necessary. Anything else, and Elizabeth would be driving back to that god forsaken house to get it... If he would let her. She quickly closed the trunk and headed up towards the house. She had taken notice of the bike... Possibly another male lived here now... That would make this interesting... She curiously wondered who which would be the pervert...

Heading up the path to the house she noticed a female, and two males... One with blue hair and one with tattoos and silvery hair. She sighed inwardly as she ascended the stairs. The silver haired male seemed to have been explaining locks. So there is only the outside locks. And the bedroom doors only have the metal locks. That would make this even more interesting.

Ascending the stairs, Elizabeth looked at the keys. The blue haired male had a yellow key. The other two colored keys were teal and pink... "Well. Might as well introduce ourselves since we are roommates. I'm Elizabeth. You are?" She asked the group.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm
Bite me. Bite me.

The sound of another females voice reached Demetri's ears and he lifted his head slightly. Straightening his spine so he stood at his full 5'11'' hight, Demetri relaxed his shoulders and gave a salute."The name is Demetri Strauss. I own the house," He hooked his thumb over his shoulder back at the Victorian.
The freshly painted house was a soft yellow, shutters and trim stark red against it. It stood three stories tall with one tower peeking up from the back. A large tree could be partially seen to the left and was one to inspect it, they would find a sturdy treehouse deep within its branches. The front yard was an expanse of dark green grass, a recently groomed shrub taking place of a fence. In no ways did it remotely resemble a home that Demetri was capable of taking care of.

Make me bleed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:45 pm
When the yellow key landed on his palm, Marth closed his fist, wondering what happened to the luggage that he was holding. He thought nothing of it when he relized he sat it down. Then, the sound of women woke him up from his thoughts. "Yes, the lock situation is good to know," he said after Demetri introduced himself. "I am Marth, nice to meet you three," he said, placing his key inside his pocket. He reached open the door and looked at the others, looking over them carefully to see if he could read them. Though he looked them over, he felt like he should keep up his guard in case one if not all of them were up to something, and he certainly didn't want to get involved in a fight. "Ladies first, I believe," he said, making room for them to enter.  

Sup3r_Bwahaha

Barton Witch

18,800 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:29 pm
You know that fine line everyone talks about?

As Valerie listened to the silver haired male speak, she noted that he said they didn't have keys to their room doors. She was kind of bummed, but she supposed in a sense it seemed more practical that way anyways. Valerie noted that he was walking toward her and she averted her ocean eyes to the luggage he was reaching for in order to assist her. She meant to say 'thank you' honestly, but the words of gratitude just wouldn't roll out of her mouth. She gave a slight smirk at his comment before having it dissipate within a split second. "It depends, do I need to?" She asked, replying to the other's lock commentary.

Valerie reached her tipped finger nailed hand to the male's palm, clutching onto the pink key that seemed to match the streams of color against the midnight black pallet of her hair. "Perfect." She said straightly as she stuffed the key into her jacket pocket after examining it. It was a matter of time before the last of her roommates showed up in an older car that looked like new. She paused for a second, anticipating who it would be, and she had to say that she was somewhat relieved that it was a girl. That was, until she mentioned that introductions were in order. She knew she should have seen this coming, but she wasn't expecting having to do so.

Valerie whipped her head partially around to view her new roommates from the corner of her vision. "Valerie." She said clearly before looking inside, entering into the large estate first with the two smallest of her three bags in tow. It was inside that her hard features diminished for a split second. She was completely dazzled by the sight of it, no matter how many times she were to see it. She smiled a genuine smile before it diminished once more. She had already picked her room in the tour of the house, but given, she did have trouble remembering where it was.

Stay on your side of it and we won't have a problem.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff